Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡Vernam- The World's 1st 0% commission insurance ⚡ [SOFT CAP REACHED] - page 12. (Read 4221 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 0
Liz..yesterday I read something about icobench giving you guys a lower rating because of something in your WP? What was that all about? Didn't quiet get that

Vernam has 4.3 on icobench,i think thats pretty good rating.

I agree 4.3 is pretty good,dont see any big issues there.
Activity: 158
I've been reading about Vernam and i like the project, but does anybody know when will beta be out and will we be able to test it?

Well according to some articles it should be out by the end of the year and hopefully we will be able to test it.You already have an alpha prototype available, you can check it out here on this link:

http://92.247.94.82:7771/mvp/#!/

As always though I think investors and potential users should also calculate in some delays as they often happen in software development.

Exactly, patience is a virtue especially in IT sector and software development.Sometimes it takes time to make things right and test it so the end users get a proper product and not something half done with tons of bugs.

The thing is that people always want the product fast and if it has bugs they cry. And if they don't get the product fast they also cry Cheesy

To sum it up,people cry,and its hard to please them Cheesy

But im sure Vernam will do its best!
Activity: 70
Hey, I'm Musli from ICO Champs
We've taken a look at your ICO and find it appealing enough to be included in our ICO List. You'll get listed completely for free, all you have to give are a couple minutes of your time :-)
Please fill out this form if you want to get listed, thanks.

Its great to see that ICO trackers are recognising this project and wants to list it,shows the potential!
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I've been reading about Vernam and i like the project, but does anybody know when will beta be out and will we be able to test it?

Well according to some articles it should be out by the end of the year and hopefully we will be able to test it.You already have an alpha prototype available, you can check it out here on this link:

http://92.247.94.82:7771/mvp/#!/

As always though I think investors and potential users should also calculate in some delays as they often happen in software development.

Exactly, patience is a virtue especially in IT sector and software development.Sometimes it takes time to make things right and test it so the end users get a proper product and not something half done with tons of bugs.

The thing is that people always want the product fast and if it has bugs they cry. And if they don't get the product fast they also cry Cheesy
Activity: 108
Liz..yesterday I read something about icobench giving you guys a lower rating because of something in your WP? What was that all about? Didn't quiet get that

Vernam has 4.3 on icobench,i think thats pretty good rating.
Activity: 215
copper member
Activity: 112
Wow This is a great new. It's a big boast for the team that are people supporting the project. Hopefully they would be able to develop the project even further so that users, such insurance companies, brokers not only in Europe but  hopefully across the globe get benifited by this.
Is there a place where we can see the progress of the sale and how are things developing?Vernam is great opportunity to get ahead in insurance game early so hoping sale is going well.

yes it would be great to have some kind of live update of the funds raised.
Is there any specific region you plan to start,or you are going worldwide from the beginning?

It should be global for sure.Don't see any reason that could prevent this to be global from start.Vernam is a great project with lots of investors already and this brings optimism even in this early stage.

Wouldnt that be too ambitious to go worldwide right from the start?

I agree , it's better to go on a smaller scale and step by step, gradually expand the project.The funding will dictate a lot I presume.

Yes,in case hard cap is reached,they might go worldwide from the start
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Is there a place where we can see the progress of the sale and how are things developing?Vernam is great opportunity to get ahead in insurance game early so hoping sale is going well.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
Is there a beta in plan?Will there be open testing or?
Activity: 193
Which currencies do you accept?
Activity: 35
Is there any specific region you plan to start,or you are going worldwide from the beginning?

It should be global for sure.Don't see any reason that could prevent this to be global from start.Vernam is a great project with lots of investors already and this brings optimism even in this early stage.

I agree , it's better to go on a smaller scale and step by step, gradually expand the project.The funding will dictate a lot I presume.
Activity: 182

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Any info about when will be beta be ready?
Activity: 220

Activity: 247
Merit: 2
Are any countries excluded from the sale,whats the situation regarding that?

I guess United States and China are excluded,as  usual.

How come those two countries always get excluded?Dhame,as its both are huge countries,with alot of potential investors

It's simply because the laws of those countries prevent people to participate legally in ICO's.I hate it too.
Activity: 46
I now use the signature of the company, which also deals with insurance for blockchain - https://www.gref.io/

Cool investors and a large branched team.

Tell me What are your key differences from this company? Is there any partnership possible?

Difference is that Vernam is much more sound project with better team and more sustainable system that is more simple to execute to function in reality.More incentives to end user for sure.
Are any countries excluded from the sale,whats the situation regarding that?

I guess United States and China are excluded,as  usual.

How come those two countries always get excluded?Dhame,as its both are huge countries,with alot of potential investors
Activity: 45
Do you already have some exchange lined up to list VRN?

I doubt they can say even if they have,they probably signed NDA

Some exchanges allow you to disclose the information, it depends which exchange it is and nature of listing.
Pages:
Jump to: