Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡Vernam- The World's 1st 0% commission insurance ⚡ [SOFT CAP REACHED] - page 8. (Read 4221 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 0
Could you give information about private sale and What benefits are there to holders of the tokens?

I guess those who joined in private sale got bigger bonus,but thee had to invest more than in other sale phases.

What was the bonus during private sale?I sure hope it wasnt too big,as it could cause dump.Or atleast those tokens could be locked.

I think it was 40% , but I am not sure, I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong Cheesy

40% is not that huge for private sale.Whats the amount of tokens sold that way?

Will those tokens be locked for some time?
Activity: 212
Could you give information about private sale and What benefits are there to holders of the tokens?

I guess those who joined in private sale got bigger bonus,but thee had to invest more than in other sale phases.

What was the bonus during private sale?I sure hope it wasnt too big,as it could cause dump.Or atleast those tokens could be locked.

I think it was 40% , but I am not sure, I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong Cheesy

40% is not that huge for private sale.Whats the amount of tokens sold that way?
Activity: 193
Hello, I think VRN has a good future, what is the main function of VRN coin and what currencies are accepted to buy VRN in ICO

Well the main functions of VRN would be to create Insurance Smart Contracts as a proof of the issuance of insurance and its details and transfer a commission back in the form of VRN Tokens.

And blockchain is like made for those kind of things,its a surprise we dont have more of projects like this.

It's good that there are not much projects like this, less competition for us hehehe

Is there any competition on the market,who is the  main competitor?

Some project do have some similarities, but no project as doing same thing as Vernam and Vernam has best incentives of all!

What are the incentives of investing in VRN?
Activity: 216

Yeah, that is the way it works in most cases, you need to invest a bit more in private sale, but you get a bit higher bonus as a reward.Hopefully those tokens will be locked I presume?

Yeah I think those tokens will be locked, but not sure how long though.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2

Activity: 185
Merit: 1
Hello, I think VRN has a good future, what is the main function of VRN coin and what currencies are accepted to buy VRN in ICO

Well the main functions of VRN would be to create Insurance Smart Contracts as a proof of the issuance of insurance and its details and transfer a commission back in the form of VRN Tokens.

And blockchain is like made for those kind of things,its a surprise we dont have more of projects like this.

It's good that there are not much projects like this, less competition for us hehehe

Some project do have some similarities, but no project as doing same thing as Vernam and Vernam has best incentives of all!
Activity: 224
I really do not understand why the existing intermediaries take such commissions? I read in white paper that it can be up to 30%. A real, routine work there for 5 minutes. For example in car insurance

To rip people off as much as they can, it's all about money and who can provide a service...simple as that.
Activity: 56

Activity: 78
I really do not understand why the existing intermediaries take such commissions? I read in white paper that it can be up to 30%. A real, routine work there for 5 minutes. For example in car insurance
Activity: 238

Activity: 158

Yes,its a great opportunity for Vernam to take huge market share.
Activity: 185

Activity: 224

Yeah, that is the way it works in most cases, you need to invest a bit more in private sale, but you get a bit higher bonus as a reward.Hopefully those tokens will be locked I presume?
Activity: 90

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
To apply blockchain for the purpose of property insurance in particular cars - I think that this is quite promising. But tell me how you will solve the problem with the fact that in each country there is its own legislation on insurance.

will you work with different insurance companies in different jurisdictions or with one global?
Activity: 193

Activity: 216

They accept ETH, BTC and credit cards in ICO.
Activity: 219

Activity: 220
I have been going through your WP and saw something about platform being country specific.Could you please explain a bit what will that include and which countries will be the first one to get access to platform?

Country specific?That sounds weird,and somehow too limiting.You maybe mean region specific?

No it states country specific and mentions it will be 8 countries that will be the first ones.
Activity: 842
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: