Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡Vernam- The World's 1st 0% commission insurance ⚡ [SOFT CAP REACHED] - page 27. (Read 4221 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I believe in this project, hope you ll have a big future, run as planned good luck
Activity: 92
The project looks very cool! Hope your token make x100
Activity: 37
surprising size of team.. new trend in ICOs
wish you luck, you already made a lot of work as I see
Activity: 27
you already have pre-sale?
how long ago you create project? and why i couldn't find whitepapper?
Activity: 35
Well this sure looks interesting. I'll definitely be following this. I looking forward for more information
Activity: 102
I like this product. I will follow your progress and possibly support at the ICO!
Activity: 105
You have many teams that are very experienced in handling projects. I see your project deserves support. What is your plan for the project to remain successful in the future and known to many people?
Activity: 100
What guarantees do you give to investors?
Activity: 119
Nothing to think! By this is a project with a good level of training! It's been a long time since I advised everyone to join!
Activity: 101
The insurance industry is growing every year. Sure Vernam has all chances for success! Good luck 
Activity: 36
Which exchanges are being targeted by the developers to list the coin?
Activity: 103
I'm curious. But you have too little information. Please make a clear description in this thread about how your project works. Thanks
Activity: 86
A project that seems to be developing and will become a popular project for all. Vernam will be a favorite project and certainly can suck a lot of investors. Hope everything goes well.
Activity: 16
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality. You are doing a great job for this project! Have a nice day for the project
Hey Thanks man, The Vernam platform’s main goal is to incentivize clients to purchase insurance products using the platform, in return for which they will receive a crypto currencydenominated award in Vernam tokens of up to the typical broker’s commission.
do you have a product already? if there is, what are those product's?
We are working on our beta version, which is scheduled for launch by the end of 2018.
Do you have referal program?
Activity: 150
Great project, with information constantly updated and lots of useful content for the enthusiasts. Thanks for sharing!
Activity: 122
Developers already working on the product? When will beta be available?
Activity: 42
I want to participate in presale. What is the minimum amount of btc/eth to take part?

Minimum transaction amount is 0.1 ETH, 0.01BTC or 1000 USD
Activity: 42
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality. You are doing a great job for this project! Have a nice day for the project
Hey Thanks man, The Vernam platform’s main goal is to incentivize clients to purchase insurance products using the platform, in return for which they will receive a crypto currencydenominated award in Vernam tokens of up to the typical broker’s commission.
do you have a product already? if there is, what are those product's?
We are working on our beta version, which is scheduled for launch by the end of 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: