Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][VIEWO] 🔥 VIDEO SHARING PLATFORM & INFLUENCERS 🔥 [PRE-SALE SOON] - page 100. (Read 11587 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
am happy to watch such a promising project. I think that in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project. I'm interested to be here, thank you all!
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Very different project,hopefully project will be success.
Activity: 150
What is the role of the token in this system and what is my profit as an investor to buy it? If I'm not mistaken it's a utility token?
Activity: 59
I have read the whitepaper and it is one of the good and different planned ideafull projects
Activity: 13
Activity: 55
Activity: 2
I will keep a close eye to this outstanding project as we approach private and public sale. Cheers
Activity: 75
with great project everyone should join this platform.. i hope this will go up very high soon...
Activity: 61
your project idea looks good and interesting. Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 45
Hope for  a great platform for 2k18 and the moon shot soon
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
am happy to watch such a promising project. I think that in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project. I'm interested to be here, thank you all!
Activity: 16
The decentralised blockchain development of project in video industry is much anticipated.The team and presentation of the project is attractive.Wish all best for successful launch.
Activity: 71
This project will be successful for three reasons, a good team of developers, a well-formed business plan, full transparency and openness of the project. These factors are the key to success
Activity: 20
I hope the VIEWO become more successful ICO..... Good Luck .
Activity: 3
I hope the VIEWO become more successful ICO in future and good luck for you.
Activity: 73
Your project idea looks very good and interesting, I think this is the best investment project in 2018 so everybody please join this project.
Activity: 21
I wish good luck to the developers.
Activity: 104
Um belo projeto, com certeza vai ser um sucesso na blockchain!
Activity: 43
your project idea looks good and interesting. will definitely benefit many people. but similar projects there are many in the market, what is the team's strategy to compete with others?
Activity: 51
Gerat project.I sport all the team.
Pages:
Jump to: