Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][VIEWO] 🔥 VIDEO SHARING PLATFORM & INFLUENCERS 🔥 [PRE-SALE SOON] - page 103. (Read 11587 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Interesting project i hope it will grow in future
Activity: 28
Grt opportunity to earn big money
Activity: 5
hope this will success and go to moon, love itttt
Activity: 40

I hope this project collect enough community to live
Activity: 45
Good project and success for future
Activity: 6
Activity: 24
I hope this project collect enough community to live
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
There is so many projects are coming on this concept. So let see where does this project stands.
Activity: 37
good project, hope this will success and go to moon
Activity: 43
Activity: 109
Viewo is a hybrid P2P video sharing network backed by over 150 influencers with millions of followers.  Viewo operates on a unique blockchain-based rewards system I think great concept growing quickly in market
Activity: 3
Activity: 23
There are no competitors.  We use high power GPU servers to offer buffer-less, no latency video with on the fly encoding.  We also off ads in the main video layer using AI
Activity: 30
The VIEWO become more successful in future because there is perfect team behind this project.
Activity: 10
Great and unique project .Best of luck.I HOPE THIS PROJECT WILL SUCCESS.
Activity: 47
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
buffering is one of the main problems of streaming. with all technologies that's bringing by viewo, i think viewo will become solution and will be a great project and of course this project will answer for streamer of the world. hopefully this project will raise of succesfull..
Activity: 54
Great and unique project .Best of luck
Activity: 59
Seems to be a potential poject ahead. Hope for best wishes
Activity: 51
The Idea Of This Project Is Very Actual And If It Can Be Implemented, This Will Be A Real Progress in The Technology Of Blockchain. I look Forward To The Implementation Of The Project.
Jump to: