Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][VIEWO] 🔥 VIDEO SHARING PLATFORM & INFLUENCERS 🔥 [PRE-SALE SOON] - page 80. (Read 11587 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
Will it be a social network? And will there be an affiliate program?
Twitter username: @borishaifa
Telegram username: @borishaifa
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
An Incentivized and P2P hybrid platform, Supported by over 150 influencers with over millions of Combined Followers. This project is similar to youtube but which will encourage people with your coin, it seems to me that the team will take into account the failure of youtube and it will be much better, in any case I consider this project very promising

BuzzShow has same vision also. They have working platform already - https://www.buzzshow.com/. So what would be the advantage of viewo over this competitor? And youtube has been there already, so this one needs to have good exposure among youtubers, vloggers and the likes..
Activity: 55
Great project for us
Twitter username: @santhosh1126
Telegram username: @santhoshps
Activity: 63
Activity: 32
Activity: 62
 I hope this project future will be the success. I support you.
Twitter username: @Maitysampa
Telegram username: @sampa123
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
An Incentivized and P2P hybrid platform, Supported by over 150 influencers with over millions of Combined Followers. This project is similar to youtube but which will encourage people with your coin, it seems to me that the team will take into account the failure of youtube and it will be much better, in any case I consider this project very promising
Activity: 47
This looks like a really promising project, though I'm curious how you can manage bufferless video on the fly like that. Will read some more and likely gonna invest if there is an ICO.
Activity: 36
good prject.All the way I believe it will go moon soon.
email : [email protected]
telegram : @souvik543
Activity: 1
Great project will go to moon for sure.
Activity: 82
Activity: 45
it seems very good team with strong presentation .
best of luck guys
Activity: 11
Activity: 44
Activity: 75
Good project strong Team I hope big success this coin
Activity: 50
nice and great project. i m waiting . best of luck
Activity: 103
very interisting project.good teem very big teem I hope this project future will be success.
Activity: 28
amazing project, hope this will success
Activity: 46
I watched your video. I found it quite successful. I think you are interested in good works. it gives me happiness to see those who are interested in such things in the world. I support you. and I wish you success
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
Viewo will be successful project , i will buy some tokens from ico and will hold for long term , i think more growth in this wonderful platform.
Pages:
Jump to: