Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][VIEWO] 🔥 VIDEO SHARING PLATFORM & INFLUENCERS 🔥 [PRE-SALE SOON] - page 82. (Read 11587 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
this project is very nice and
amazing
Activity: 1
Great project!
Telegram: @nguyenmyhau
Twitter: @nguyenmyhau22
Facebook: hau.nguyenmy.353
Activity: 296
Activity: 82
The Idea of this project is very actual and can be implemented.They hv a team of telanted devolpers.
Activity: 68
#Joined Viewo Airdrop!

My email: [email protected]
My facebook username: seeisclickz
My telegram username: @ddmmyylog
My twitter username: @ddmmyylog
Activity: 15
#Joined Viewo Airdrop!

My facebook username: inngangiang
My telegram username: @ingiangngan
My twitter username: @incgiangngan
#Joined Viewo Airdrop!

My facebook username: inchiquynh
My telegram username: @inchiquynh
My twitter username: @inchiquynh
Activity: 55
Wow. What a nice project. What interest me most is the white paper. This project is loaded.The idea of this project is very actual and if it can be implemented, this will be a real progress in the technology of blockchain.
Activity: 36
The idea of this project is very actual and if it can be implemented, this will be a real progress in the technology of blockchain.
Activity: 2
Wow. What a nice project. What interest me most is the white paper. This project is loaded
Activity: 17
  I think and believe that this project will be successful for three reasons, a good team of developers, a well-formed business plan, full transparency and openness of the project.
good project: hope so it will give the high reward
Activity: 14
I believe that this project will be successful for three reasons, a good team of developers, a well-formed business plan, full transparency and openness of the project. These factors are the key to success
Activity: 6
amazing project, hope this will success
Activity: 56
Wao it is a nice project and we will get so much profit in it
Activity: 14
Good project ... i think this token may start with high prize
Activity: 38
good project. please list on exchanges asap
Activity: 5
Viewo is a hybrid P2P video sharing network backed by over 150 influencers with millions of followers.  Viewo operates on a unique blockchain-based rewards system. All participants in the Viewo network are rewarded for their actions, big or small. Rewards come in the form of VEO Tokens, a block- chain-based utility token that has value in both the Viewo network and outside the Viewo network. Unlike current video sharing websites that operate on a self-serving basis, Viewo operates on a user-based approach, rewarding each individual user for actions completed and giving incentives to both viewers and content creators. Viewo is the only incentivized video sharing network that has the support and backing of a significant number of contemporary influencers.

Activity: 3
amazing project, Best of Luck
Pages:
Jump to: