Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]💥💥XMC - World's 1st Medical Blockchain + AI Big Data Platform💥💥 - page 2. (Read 9296 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 109
XMED Chain (XMCT) is listed on CoinBene on June 13th 2018,featuring XMCT/ETH and XMCT/USDT trading.
XMCT available for Depositing & Withdrawing: 2018/6/13 16:00 (GMT+8) XMCT available for Trading: 2018/6/14 16:00 (GMT+8)

https://twitter.com/coinbene/status/1006805293785894912
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
I saw on Twitter a letter of gratitude from the CEO who says that 7 million out of 8 have already been collected.

Specify the status of the promotion program. Does it active? I moderate the Russian topic and I receive questions.

It seems that the advertising campaign is over. I saw in the telegram channel that they are going to pay tokens at the end of June for the advertising company.

I think that the project has reached its goal but unfortunately on the bitcointalk forum there is a problem with communication in the community
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
I saw on Twitter a letter of gratitude from the CEO who says that 7 million out of 8 have already been collected.

Specify the status of the promotion program. Does it active? I moderate the Russian topic and I receive questions.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2

The project has strong fundamentals and if properly implemented, it will be successful.

All projects must have their own objectives and systems, such as the XMC project, a medical project that has a mission to build a patient-oriented, sustainable and intelligent ecosystem in medical data management to achieve a global health care system, as well as other projects with a mission and its own system.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Hello would be nice if some of the team members could verify identity on here https://icoholder.com/en/xmed-chain-20618 , as i see now nodody did verify so far . So if you want to get investors for your project , it would be really nice if you guys could verify yourselves , thanks Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
the project is interesting and very promising. please tell me, in which country are you officially registered? and in which countries will your platform be launched?

Hi, than you for your interested. Our headquarter is based in Hong Kong.  Wink

Are you a registered company and if yes can you please post the details here along with all information about the team?

thanks for the answer, but I would also like details about the legal issue of this all. I think we have a right to know this

Is it possible to meet up with you in Hong Kong soon? I will be in Asia and I may also spend a few days in Hong Kong. What do you think?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Sure thing! If this project is implemented in the best way, then it will be able to get itsshare in the market.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
the project is interesting and very promising. please tell me, in which country are you officially registered? and in which countries will your platform be launched?

Are you a registered company and if yes can you please post the details here along with all information about the team?

thanks for the answer, but I would also like details about the legal issue of this all. I think we have a right to know this

Activity: 210
copper member
Activity: 38

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
this may be a good idea and as we know so many platforms that synchronize with previous medical concepts and what makes different platforms 海 醫 鏈 XMED Chain with other medical projects .... Huh
Activity: 84
I read all your whitepaper, good  Kiss Kiss
Activity: 33
Very interesting concept.and I must say I am pretty impressed..Good luck with your project Grin
Is it really true that this platform is the first of its kind? There is so much going on with blockchains and medicine right now, there are many competitors or not?
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/xmed-chain-20618 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Activity: 70
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/xmed-chain-20618 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
I didn't understand it, can you tell us more about your system?
Activity: 126
nice project so far,hope that  we get more information about ti and ill follow it,its going to be a great i think
Pages:
Jump to: