Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]💥💥XMC - World's 1st Medical Blockchain + AI Big Data Platform💥💥 - page 3. (Read 9296 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
Interesting project! I plan to study it and after investing, I wish good luck to the developers!)
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
XMEDChain Goes Live With Their Much Anticipated ICO Pre-Sale – The World’s 1st Global Medical Blockchain + AI Big Data Platform:
https://bitcoingarden.org/xmedchain-goes-live-with-their-much-anticipated-ico-pre-sale-the-worlds-1st-global-medical-blockchain-ai...

XMEDChain is ushering in the next generation of medical data management. This ICO marks the world 1st use of Blockchain Technology + Artificial Intelligence on a global scale. As word of this ICO spread across the crypto community, many crypto enthusiasts have been waiting for the chance to participate in their ICO Pre-Sale. It is live now and an excellent chance to be part of the future of medical data management through a decentralized platform....
Activity: 126
the team and the idea are very nice of this project.i believe it will succeed,good project that planning to join it soon
Activity: 172
Delighted to see lots of actions taking place in True Flip community. I am sure that the ICO will be very successful.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
This grand plan will be very useful in Blockchain based Application Systems, AI & Big Data Technologies projects
Activity: 968
Merit: 250
The team and the idea are very nice. I believe it will succeed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
You held an airdrop, but it was limited to 3,000 participants and got 10 XMC tokens.

0.1 $ for 1 XMC is about $1 for every participants, the rewards should be more than this.

Hi, there will be a bounty program coming up. We will definitely consider to give away more in the future. Thank you for your suggestion. Wink

Regulations
1 - 120,000 XMC Tokens will be given away in this bounty program.

Are you seriously? $ 12000 for all bounty, it is better not to hold a bounty at all, than with such a sum Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 112
 sounds great your project,wish lot of people make investment in here,want to follow this Grin

copper member
Activity: 38
You held an airdrop, but it was limited to 3,000 participants and got 10 XMC tokens.

0.1 $ for 1 XMC is about $1 for every participants, the rewards should be more than this.

Hi, there will be a bounty program coming up. We will definitely consider to give away more in the future. Thank you for your suggestion. Wink
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Maybe bounty?

There will be a bounty program coming up, stay tune!
yeaah there is bounty program. I will be waiting for updates about the bounty program of your project. I think your project is interesting and good. good luck for your project.
Activity: 79
Vinci:
I respect your project. Good luck! wish you people to make investments! I will
also follow this project
copper member
found something new and different but how is this project,any new information about it?what is the purpose of this?update us,hope run it well in this,hope your success team Smiley

Hi, What kind of information are you looking for? you might read our whitepaper to learn more on our project  Wink
copper member
Hi, That is a grat idea, I hope that this project will be sucesfull

Thank you for your support! Wink
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
Hi, That is a grat idea, I hope that this project will be sucesfull
copper member
Hi! How many coins do you have left on pre-sale? What happens if there will be only blockchain-based payment systems? Would it be as good as say now?

Hi, public pre-sales hasn't start at this stage, we are in private round now. Could you clarify more specific on question 2 about blockchain-based payment systems and which part of our white-paper are you referring to? Thanks!
Activity: 84
 found something new and different but how is this project,any new information about it?what is the purpose of this?update us,hope run it well in this,hope your success team Smiley
copper member
I will be following this project, I think this suply is high but the initial value of 0.1 dollars seems a reasonable price

Thank you for your interest on our project Wink
Activity: 324
Merit: 251
I will be following this project, I think this suply is high but the initial value of 0.1 dollars seems a reasonable price
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Hi! How many coins do you have left on pre-sale? What happens if there will be only blockchain-based payment systems? Would it be as good as say now?
Pages:
Jump to: