Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Ziggurat 🔥 Ecex Exchange 🔥 Assignments Trading Platform - page 48. (Read 39941 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Thanks for the airdrop this was very fast and easy for receive. And thank you for fast and constructive answers to community. Regards)
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
I will see if i can gather some eth to receive some token, it will worth alot I'm pretty sure, only time can tell us, and yes, I wanna partecipate in this as much as I can.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 10
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
Question of member of bitcointalk.org didn't give me  sleep         25.11.2017

Machina_US:
„just wondering what is the benefit for us to invest in this ICO? like what is the different”

My first and quick response was: 

„We sell tokens to finance our activities as outlined in White Papers and Roadmap. We sell them at a price of  0.0004166667 ETH.
When our Ecex.Exchange works, we offer a payment service option at a price of 1 ZIG equals 1 Euro.
We put the issue tokens on the stock exchanges and give market participants the opportunity to buy and sell tokens.”

and it was Black Friday night and me, in the end, I understand that the answer I write was totally wrong. Or it was meant to the world there are only token related news and members looking for better buy, deal, and airdrop.

And  correct answer:

Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform is not a startup and is not a product where we use some next-generation complicated and sophisticated technology. On the contrary trading systems what we use are has justified itself in different countries and stock exchanges. We are building trading platform parts of which are well-known to all and work daily on different stock exchanges in the world.
Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform will not grow as fast as rockets like social networks. Our customer is individual or company who is deliberately is working with assignments(which means loans, receivables, bills, agreements,factorings, agreement of rights, etc.). Our Trading Platform is more meant for professionals than private persons. It is the tool helping easier to resolve hard questions how to manage  unwanted economic relations.

Ziggurat Token is a tool as well. There are economic reasons why project owner PlanetZiggurat OÜ decided to look financials from ICO market.
Ziggurat Tokens are compatible with our trading system. Ziggurat Tokens circulating altcoin exchanges and our trading platform, and keep our service priced competitive. Tokens will advertise on our Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform and bring new customers. And our Platform allows all owners of the tokens, including those who do not have Ziggurat Token traded on our platform and earn a profit.

That's why it's worth buying Ziggurat Tokens.

https://ico.ecex.exchange/ico-details/
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
Delighted to trade with Ecex Exchange, it helps providing excellent packaged promotional bonuses. Loved your strategy we investing but you are recognizing our investment and building a trust by filling us in return profits. Thanks for this fantastic Ecex Exchange launch in the economy, it deserves the brand of trust for the trading platform with customer satisfaction.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
And if anyone wants some Ziggurats before Christmas, then our AirDrop page is here:

https://ico.ecex.exchange/ziggurat-tokens-airdrop/

I can't get one thing, why do you contribute to Ukraine National Depositary?
What kind of partnership do you have with them? Ukraine is not such an attractive partner nowadays  Smiley

I subscribe to your question. Very interesting, why exactly Ukraine? Is the National Depository of Ukraine your investors?

If the developers are contributing to the Ukraine national exchange then ukraine wont invest into them cause that's like returning them the money no?
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
wow... the quickest airdrop transaction that I ever had.  Two times 25 Zig Tokens to my MEW Wallet in just one day. I just joined the airdrop yesterday night. Thank you very much Ecex Exchange Team. I going to follow this project more intensive now then the Ecex Exchange Team is very responsive and susceptive to his followers.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Thanks for the useful information ecex. that helps the newbie to understand you better, now keep it up and dont let any hater put you down

Yes, those haters, fud people will make this project value falls down but don't get affected by that. More haters mean more popularity. I just hope that by promoting this in any platforms will make the project more successful.
There is always a haters and critics especially when the project is new. That is why we need to work hard to prove that their accusations is opposite of what they're saying. And also this project seems very kind because they offer some early bonuses which is a good sign of early success.

Nice, early bonuses will attract more investors to join this project because it will give them huge profit if this project succeed. For now this project needs active promoters and needs help from active members here to promote them in all social medias and any available platforms.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
And if anyone wants some Ziggurats before Christmas, then our AirDrop page is here:

What kind of partnership do you have with them? Ukraine is not such an attractive partner nowadays  Smiley

I subscribe to your question. Very interesting, why exactly Ukraine? Is the National Depository of Ukraine your investors?

Very interesting! It's strange to hear this. After all, such a country as Ukraine has never flashed in investment. I was interested in this, could you answer the question, why?
Activity: 199
Help. Where to take reference on airdrop 1?On facebook it is not, although in a group joined.
Activity: 126
The introductory post was very clear. Props on that one!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
This project is really good,and I see it blossom in few years
Activity: 574

Activity: 434
Ecex Exchange is really fantastic. This project is really interesting that can attract more and more people and investors that will be willing to invest here in Ecex Exchange. It become more interesting to the like of people because it offers a great packaged of awesome early investment promotional bonuses not should not be missed. This marketing strategy is a really good idea to gain more investors for this exchange. Additionally, the season for now, which is Christmas, the bonuses add its name to be a Christmas gift for the people.

I am also very impressed with this Project, this project is very interesting so it can attract more people and investors who are willing to invest in Ecex Exchange. I am sure it will be more interesting to follow our awesome initial investment bonus and we should not miss.
Activity: 112
Ecex Exchange is really fantastic. This project is really interesting that can attract more and more people and investors that will be willing to invest here in Ecex Exchange. It become more interesting to the like of people because it offers a great packaged of awesome early investment promotional bonuses not should not be missed. This marketing strategy is a really good idea to gain more investors for this exchange. Additionally, the season for now, which is Christmas, the bonuses add its name to be a Christmas gift for the people.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Thanks for the useful information ecex. that helps the newbie to understand you better, now keep it up and dont let any hater put you down

Yes, those haters, fud people will make this project value falls down but don't get affected by that. More haters mean more popularity. I just hope that by promoting this in any platforms will make the project more successful.

Very nice and not hard airdrop. So we actually have 3 bonus of Ecex Echange ICO : 30% for first, 25 ZIG for join facebook and only have 38 Zig and receive 380 Zig with only ~ $10 for first investment. So easy to take it.

I already register for ziggurat airdrop and do the tasks but i got a little bit confused if the token will direct to our ethereum account which is erc20 compatible after joining the facebook group or we still need to create an ecex exchange account?
In fact, the tasks are not such and complicated really like a guaranteed gift for Christmas. I think the account needs to be created.
Maybe creating an account is not that complicated, like the task of joining an airdrop. It's great that the team had created an airdrop to give their clients an early Christmas gifts.

You're right dude, it's an honor to be part of the team as joining their airdrop hoping to have ziggurat tokens. The project is very impressive and convincing which will attract by many users as their theme " Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication " thay makes me inspired to know more about this project.

Very nice and not hard airdrop. So we actually have 3 bonus of Ecex Echange ICO : 30% for first, 25 ZIG for join facebook and only have 38 Zig and receive 380 Zig with only ~ $10 for first investment. So easy to take it.

I already register for ziggurat airdrop and do the tasks but i got a little bit confused if the token will direct to our ethereum account which is erc20 compatible after joining the facebook group or we still need to create an ecex exchange account?
In fact, the tasks are not such and complicated really like a guaranteed gift for Christmas. I think the account needs to be created.
Maybe creating an account is not that complicated, like the task of joining an airdrop. It's great that the team had created an airdrop to give their clients an early Christmas gifts.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Ecex project team not only provides fully detailed information of their Ecex Exchange but also packaged up with awesome early investment promotional bonuses not to be missed! Salute to this brilliant promotional marketing strategy, for sure it will greatly accelerate every participants' anxiousness & receive their full involvements in Ecex Exchange Platform Project to its highest potential sucess!

Of course the idea of the project is very interesting and unusual, probably no such services have yet been offered by anyone, but it remains to be proved that the proposals are needed by other people and firms.

Absolutely the project is awesome, very detailed and well expalined platforms and features. Also, very impressived response as their group in facebook active and updated. I'm looking forward on this project and hoping for its success.
Ecex project team not only provides fully detailed information of their Ecex Exchange but also packaged up with awesome early investment promotional bonuses not to be missed! Salute to this brilliant promotional marketing strategy, for sure it will greatly accelerate every participants' anxiousness & receive their full involvements in Ecex Exchange Platform Project to its highest potential sucess!

Of course the idea of the project is very interesting and unusual, probably no such services have yet been offered by anyone, but it remains to be proved that the proposals are needed by other people and firms.
Activity: 280

Pages:
Jump to: