Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]IdealCash(DEAL)coin 🚀🚀DAILY LOTTO/ PURE POS %30/ FAST TRANSACTIONS!🚀🚀 - page 9. (Read 33219 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 100
the community is growing rapidly. this is a good sign.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Activity: 106
WHY CHOOSE IDEALCASH?

It all on their website:

- IdealCash uses an upgraded BitCoin Core
- IdealCash has a different emission model (30%+ floating reward per coin – year).
- IdealCash system runs 100% Proof-Of-Stake.
- There was 10,000 blocks total / 100M coins that were mined, PoW!
- Proof-Of-Stake is the main system reward, 4 billion coins available for distribution.
- Cleaned and simplified all the code for a very fast currency network!

What could you ask more for ? Fast as a bullet, cheap to maintain.

Looking forward to their mobile wallet staking and in Q3-Q4 Ideal Cash Visa card !
Soon on more exchanges, KuCoin.com, etc, iam pretty sure this will give IdealCash a major boost. Its time to fill your bags, 1000% increase is very acceptable, the market cap will skyrocket.

Ready, set, go !
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
One of project with most active devs so far!
You can expect a solid project with a hardworking dev like this!  Grin
Activity: 5
I'm interesting looking so good.
Activity: 33
Activity: 27
Bce клaccнo вce paбoтaeт, жeлaю пpoeктy пpoцвeтaния, cпacибo Tyler вceгдa гoтoв пoмoчь ecли чтo)))
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The fastest new crypto currency of the current currency that can be adopted en masse and will dominate the world of digital commerce in the future. hopefully has entered the market the price can compete and many of its enthusiasts.
does someone know where to fnd addnode IPs for wallet synchronization?

https://idealcash.io/downloads/

Download wallet configuration file and save it to

Local:\Users\[USER]\AppData\Roaming\idealcash

This should allow it to work

But here is the ip anyway:

addnode=37.97.242.80

found it also, thx

direct link: https://idealcash.io/download/15980/
Activity: 7

https://idealcash.io/downloads/

Download wallet configuration file and save it to

Local:\Users\[USER]\AppData\Roaming\idealcash

This should allow it to work

But here is the ip anyway:

addnode=37.97.242.80
It has an ongoing event for free lotto. I just got one win with 30000DEAL. I was so happy. Idealcash has a potential to reach 10cents in few months I predict.

$0.10 is quite high. Therefore the market cap has to be 1 000 000 000 DEAL * $0.10 = 100 000 000 million Dollar. Thats quite high.

But the current market cap is, considering 1 DEAL == 1sat. 1sat == $0.0001006563.

With a current circulating supply of 975 081 221 DEAL, Idealcash has only a market cap of $98 148.00, not even 100k market cap. Thats really low. Even 1 million market cap would increase an investment by 1000%. I already filled my bags, I'm ready to go Smiley

I do not think 100$ mil is alot, many shitcoins go up that far and DEAL is far from a shitcoin.

Have faith, you will soon see your bags will be heavy!!!

was about asking the same, sync takes ages :/
Activity: 182
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
Is the developer continuing the airdrop? But  of course the price of the coin is very low.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
ELIXIR TOKEN
It has an ongoing event for free lotto. I just got one win with 30000DEAL. I was so happy. Idealcash has a potential to reach 10cents in few months I predict.

$0.10 is quite high. Therefore the market cap has to be 1 000 000 000 DEAL * $0.10 = 100 000 000 million Dollar. Thats quite high.

But the current market cap is, considering 1 DEAL == 1sat. 1sat == $0.0001006563.

With a current circulating supply of 975 081 221 DEAL, Idealcash has only a market cap of $98 148.00, not even 100k market cap. Thats really low. Even 1 million market cap would increase an investment by 1000%. I already filled my bags, I'm ready to go Smiley
Activity: 89
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
This coin is currently been traded at 1 satoshi at the listed exchange, i am interested in buying 500,000 units for staking purpose and probably masternode, interested seller should contact me via pm, seller should note that quoting below the exchange market price will make me to buy more than my quoted target.
Activity: 9
the transaction speed is impressive very quickly.

Totally agree on that. That is one of the excellent advantage of DEAL

the plans of masternode??? masternode???

We will all know on 15-03
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Will CoinExchange be in February?
Pages:
Jump to: