Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]IdealCash(DEAL)coin 🚀🚀DAILY LOTTO/ PURE POS %30/ FAST TRANSACTIONS!🚀🚀 - page 11. (Read 33219 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 2
Sorry for bothering, I have a question
Is the airdrop is still on?

Pretty sure it still is!
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Sorry for bothering, I have a question
Is the airdrop is still on?
Where is the google form? I send massage to @Tyler_Z but he not replied yet

what do you mean by google form? if you mean the website it's here: https://idealcash.io/

Tyler_Z usually replies withinh 1-2 days, must be pretty busy too Tongue

Activity: 170
Merit: 0
Where is the google form? I send massage to @Tyler_Z but he not replied yet
This is first time i am using this platform so dont know anything if i make mistake please dont tease now comes to problem

i am using mac osx latest osx. and i download the idealcash mac software it dont open throw in a error please look in to it

have the same problem with the mac wallet. Is doesn't work. Already wrote Tyler-Z a message at telegram.

Try to install a Virtual Machine, install Ubuntu 16.04 there and you are ready to go. I would recommend https://www.virtualbox.org/. Its really straight forward and easy to set up.

Is it still not working? I thought a friend of mine tried it out recently and told me it worked fine now...
The project looks not bad, and the coin was pleasant to me! Whether there will be a mobile purse for Android?

The Dev mentioned somewhere that there were plans for making a mobile android wallet available around february 2018, so hopefully soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
The project looks not bad, and the coin was pleasant to me! Whether there will be a mobile purse for Android?

The dev is planning to finish it sooner if possible if what I heard from their telegram group is not wrong, they are working at it atm
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
jxt
Activity: 94
"Staking.
Your weight is 27129
Network weight is 219229564
Expected time to earn reward is 5 days."

Does this mean that I have to keep my PC open for 5 days?

yes, you must leave the PC turned on 5 days to receive the reward
Activity: 143
"Staking.
Your weight is 27129
Network weight is 219229564
Expected time to earn reward is 5 days."

Does this mean that I have to keep my PC open for 5 days?
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!
wow....just said in the telegram group that im not sure if I can justify running my pc 24/7 for the hopes of a few coins because the closest I can get to payout is 11 days...then it goes back up to 15 days, and im not gonna buy any at that dodgy looking exchange....BANNED in less than 10 seconds...nice
ELIXIR TOKEN
This is first time i am using this platform so dont know anything if i make mistake please dont tease now comes to problem

i am using mac osx latest osx. and i download the idealcash mac software it dont open throw in a error please look in to it

have the same problem with the mac wallet. Is doesn't work. Already wrote Tyler-Z a message at telegram.

Try to install a Virtual Machine, install Ubuntu 16.04 there and you are ready to go. I would recommend https://www.virtualbox.org/. Its really straight forward and easy to set up.

Activity: 17

Activity: 88

Why is this a scam? Bitcoin withdraw fee is between 0.0016 - 0.006 the last 3 months.
Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
Nice staking returns so far. I like this coin. Wish it would succeed.
Activity: 280
without very many coins your weight is too low. Dev's are currently working on a PoS pool so people with smaller amounts if DEAL and join and stake together for better rewards
Activity: 185
bought some coins, let them be.
Very good!! Stake them coins!  Cool

really fast distribution, thank you!
Your welcome!!   Smiley
ELIXIR TOKEN
really fast distribution, thank you!
Activity: 245