Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][IEO] 🚀 AZBIT - Blockchain Investment Banking - page 10. (Read 4689 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hi Team! On what exchanges do you plan to transfer the token after the IEO? Will there be a Binance exchange ?
To get to Binance would be very prestigious, but also expensive.
I saw somewhere the information that the listing on Binance costs around 50-60 BTC. The question is whether the Binance will give such an effect, because the price is not cheap.
Activity: 44
Hi Team! On what exchanges do you plan to transfer the token after the IEO? Will there be a Binance exchange ?
To get to Binance would be very prestigious, but also expensive.
Activity: 379
Merit: 10
Activity: 70

To be precise, they have collected about 165 000 dollars, which already says a lot.
For such a huge project it is very little money, but I do not cease to believe in AZBIT  Cool
Activity: 140
Merit: 1

I want to note that their sales are quite successful, about 30% of the tokens have already been sold.
To be precise, they have collected about 165 000 dollars, which already says a lot.
Activity: 51

I was primarily attracted by the multi-exchange, which will be launched in the near future.
They claim that the Exchange is ready for 90%, and its launch will take place strictly on schedule.

Commendably, now it is important for them to successfully conduct IEO, and everything else is in order.

I want to note that their sales are quite successful, about 30% of the tokens have already been sold.
Activity: 53

I was primarily attracted by the multi-exchange, which will be launched in the near future.
They claim that the Exchange is ready for 90%, and its launch will take place strictly on schedule.

Commendably, now it is important for them to successfully conduct IEO, and everything else is in order.
Activity: 98

Activity: 58
Roger Ver is all well and good, but why is AZBIT better than its competitors? What are the advantages of AZBIT?

There are many advantages, this whole ecosystem is AZBIT, in a word, a serious and large platform.

Activity: 55
Roger Ver is all well and good, but why is AZBIT better than its competitors? What are the advantages of AZBIT?

There are many advantages, this whole ecosystem is AZBIT, in a word, a serious and large platform.
Activity: 47
Roger Ver knows his business, his approval and participation in the development of the project is worth a lot.
Activity: 52
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

Limited Time Offer! Grab Your Special 15% Bonus

Azbit premium token offering on BitForex is UNDERWAY! You can never have too many bonuses, right? We have something really special: those who purchase AZ tokens until 11:59 PM (GMT) on May 30 will get 15% bonus! The offer is limited and will end tomorrow.

Read more: https://medium.com/azbit-news/limited-time-offer-grab-your-special-15-bonus-75f17eb1b43f
The number of investors participating in the IEO is still moderate and AZBIT needs to have better strategies to make this coin sell faster. I have been observing this project for a long time and am planning to invest a small amount of money in this project in hopes of making more than 150% profit. It is possible that people have not seen the potential of this project at the moment but in the near future the price increase will soon occur
Activity: 770
Merit: 112

Limited Time Offer! Grab Your Special 15% Bonus

Azbit premium token offering on BitForex is UNDERWAY! You can never have too many bonuses, right? We have something really special: those who purchase AZ tokens until 11:59 PM (GMT) on May 30 will get 15% bonus! The offer is limited and will end tomorrow.

Read more: https://medium.com/azbit-news/limited-time-offer-grab-your-special-15-bonus-75f17eb1b43f
What benefits or bonuses will be given to all holders of AZ tokens in the future?
Activity: 70
I believe Roger Ver, he has not once failed his investors, I hope that AZBIT is not an exception to the rule.

I personally have been watching the project for a long time, and I like how the team works, which consists exclusively of proffesionals.
Merit: 2
I believe Roger Ver, he has not once failed his investors, I hope that AZBIT is not an exception to the rule.
Activity: 47
The platform AZBIT realizes the most relevant areas, such as banking, investment platform and even multi-exchange, all the most profitable areas.

If you look closely, they make a giant platform that will serve itself completely, they even developed their own protection.
Activity: 66
It's not too late to join the IEO, everyone has a chance, but before making a decision you need to calculate all the risks.

here you correctly noticed, no matter how good the project was, there is always a risk to go into the negative, but this is not the case with the AZBIT.

Risks are everywhere, but Roger Ver significantly reduces all risks:)
Activity: 98
It's not too late to join the IEO, everyone has a chance, but before making a decision you need to calculate all the risks.

here you correctly noticed, no matter how good the project was, there is always a risk to go into the negative, but this is not the case with the AZBIT.
Pages:
Jump to: