Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][IEO] 🚀 AZBIT - Blockchain Investment Banking - page 13. (Read 4694 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Why should I invest in AZBIT? after all, there are many other promising projects on the market.

Azbit will distribute a percentage of total platform’s profit among AZ token holders on a monthly basis.
It's called dividends. The question is, how big will the dividend payments be?
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Why should I invest in AZBIT? after all, there are many other promising projects on the market.

Azbit will distribute a percentage of total platform’s profit among AZ token holders on a monthly basis.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Activity: 97
I am interested in the investment platform Azbit, tell me, will there be such a service as asset management?
ShareTrade accounts allow investors to put top traders in charge of their assets.
Activity: 44
I am interested in the investment platform Azbit, tell me, will there be such a service as asset management?

In this case, the overall situation in the cryptocurrency market is not so bad, so the chances of making x2-X3 are quite likely.

You have the right to risk your money, this you forbid no one can. If the case, it is AZBIT quite popular and is credible.
Activity: 70

Bitcoin.com gave investors a chance to earn huge sums, they easily multiplied their investments by 5-10 times. Do you think this situation will be AZBIT?

In this case, the overall situation in the cryptocurrency market is not so bad, so the chances of making x2-X3 are quite likely.
Activity: 51
Roger Ver will bring success to the project and income to investors. I'll follow the news.
Roger Ver is an extraordinary person, but all the projects in which he participated brought profit to investors.

Bitcoin.com gave investors a chance to earn huge sums, they easily multiplied their investments by 5-10 times. Do you think this situation will be AZBIT?
Activity: 98
Roger Ver will bring success to the project and income to investors. I'll follow the news.
Roger Ver is an extraordinary person, but all the projects in which he participated brought profit to investors.
Activity: 53
Activity: 58
I really liked the project website and its white paper. They are executed at the highest level, which indicates the serious intentions of the project administration.
It is important that developers strictly adhere to the roadmap, it is important.
As far as I understand, the terms specified in the road map are fully met, so there should be no claims in this regard.
Activity: 39
I really liked the project website and its white paper. They are executed at the highest level, which indicates the serious intentions of the project administration.
It is important that developers strictly adhere to the roadmap, it is important.
Activity: 55
Activity: 112
I understand that the project is not finished. How ready are the main products of the project?

On the website there is information that the most important product, which is the banking sector, is ready for 80%.

80%? We can say that the platform is almost ready for use, waiting for the beta version.
Activity: 47
I understand that the project is not finished. How ready are the main products of the project?

On the website there is information that the most important product, which is the banking sector, is ready for 80%.
Activity: 54

Most parts of our project are almost ready. Please, follow this link for detailed information: https://azbit.com/?fragment=fragment#app-what-is
Activity: 47
Activity: 52
Most likely, the listing of tokens on such a large exchange was very expensive.
Listing on top-level exchanges, for example, on Binance, does not guarantee that the project will be successful. But the money you need to spend just an astronomical amount. Sometimes it is better to choose the exchange level below, but to offer a quality product and to carry out an IEO qualitatively. More chance of success!
All of the options forgiven, I'm sure. If the administration of the project decided that BitForex is the best exchange, then I do not doubt the correctness of their deliberate decision.
Activity: 66
BitForex is the world’s leading one-stop financial service platform with daily trading volume of nearly $1.6 billion, according to CMC.io.
I heard that the listing of coins on the Binance exchange costs about 50 BTC, I wonder how much Bitforex takes for it?
BitForex is the world’s leading one-stop financial service platform with daily trading volume of nearly $1.6 billion, according to CMC.io.
Pages:
Jump to: