Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN][IEO] 🚀 AZBIT - Blockchain Investment Banking - page 17. (Read 4694 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
When are the tokens tradable and where first?

got some free...
Hi! AZ token will be available after the end of the Token sale (30.06). You will be able to trade it on decentralized and centralized exchanges. Most likely first AZ tokens trading exchange will be Bitforex
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
When are the tokens tradable and where first?

got some free...
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Azbit Platform: True Benefits Of Social Trading
https://medium.com/azbit-news/azbit-platform-true-benefits-of-social-trading-41f4ab213ed9

-Benefits for investors
-Benefits for traders
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Azbit Launches IEO on BitForex!

Azbit is officially launching IEO on BitForex! The start of token sale is scheduled for April 25, 2019.
https://medium.com/azbit-news/azbit-launches-ieo-on-bitforex-51584d3e2b0b
very good. IEO on world exchange will be a very important step to attract more investors to know the project. Moreover they have raised huge amount so far.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
Azbit Launches IEO on BitForex!

Azbit is officially launching IEO on BitForex! The start of token sale is scheduled for April 25, 2019.
https://medium.com/azbit-news/azbit-launches-ieo-on-bitforex-51584d3e2b0b
If the project would be closed that would have been a waste of time and effort considering how much you have already done. The launch of the exchange is also going to happen soon? Also the IEOs and already $4.5 mil.
Hi! As for IEO, we are now making arrangements with Latoken and Exmarkets, also the negotiations with Lbank are in progress. But no exact dates for now.
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
Then it turns out that the tokens will not be unlocked on March 31?
If the ICO is extended until June 30, will the tokens be locked until the same date?
Yes. Due to the extension of ICO AZ tokens will be locked till June 30.

And what will happen if you do not collect the soft cap to 30 June? Then the ICO will be extended again?
Still such question: you had airdrop when you sent 55978AZ to different addresses. And I recently saw the distribution to the different addresses 8888AZ? Is that an airdrop, too?
If the soft cap is not reached the final vote about soft cap lowering will be made, and if the investors decide not to lower the soft cap the project will be closed, all funds returned to investors.
About the second question: Yes, the distribution of 8888 AZ to random wallets is the last stage of our technical airdrop.

If the project would be closed that would have been a waste of time and effort considering how much you have already done. The launch of the exchange is also going to happen soon? Also the IEOs and already $4.5 mil.
If the ICO is extended until June 30, will the tokens be locked until the same date?

And what will happen if you do not collect the soft cap to 30 June? Then the ICO will be extended again?
Still such question: you had airdrop when you sent 55978AZ to different addresses. And I recently saw the distribution to the different addresses 8888AZ? Is that an airdrop, too?
If the soft cap is not reached the final vote about soft cap lowering will be made, and if the investors decide not to lower the soft cap the project will be closed, all funds returned to investors.
About the second question: Yes, the distribution of 8888 AZ to random wallets is the last stage of our technical airdrop.
Going more and more distance now. I hope this is the last extension and they can manage to raise they funds they need.

It seems to me the team will renew end date ico time after time.
In crypto market, their product is non-working and I do not see investors who are ready to give them money for conditions which they give now.

Their product is non-working as of yet but I think they are among the few teams that are closest to launching a product.
Activity: 798
Merit: 256
Going more and more distance now. I hope this is the last extension and they can manage to raise they funds they need.

It seems to me the team will renew end date ico time after time.
In crypto market, their product is non-working and I do not see investors who are ready to give them money for conditions which they give now.
Now I started to read about the business model of this project. It is full of potential and I also have received as giveaway. The utility of token inside the ecosystem will make it valuable. AZ token is to be held in wallet for long time. Other plus point a well balanced team combination where experienced and you enthusiasts so this worth to be long on it.

A good team and excellent economic potential is not the main success factor.
There is a situation on the market when HYIP is more important than potential and technology, and rumors on twitter move the price regardless of reality.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Now I started to read about the business model of this project. It is full of potential and I also have received as giveaway. The utility of token inside the ecosystem will make it valuable. AZ token is to be held in wallet for long time. Other plus point a well balanced team combination where experienced and you enthusiasts so this worth to be long on it.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Dear friends! As you know, at the moment Azbit collected the larger part of targeted SoftCap.

Taking into account the interests of our investors, Azbit team decided to extend the ICO until June 30, 2019 or until the moment when the SoftCap is reached.

Check our Medium for more:
https://medium.com/azbit-news/azbit-ico-an-important-update-823b35ddcef
I am sure there will soon be a detailed update as we get closer to the end of March and the end of the ICO.

Let's see how everything goes with them. It seems to me that with such a collection rate there will probably be some kind of extension in ico.

Doesn't have to be an ICO extension if they decide to work with what they have so far. However, I wonder if the bar on their website shows the rate at which they accept payments or the real value of the contributions.
I am sure there will soon be a detailed update as we get closer to the end of March and the end of the ICO.

Let's see how everything goes with them. It seems to me that with such a collection rate there will probably be some kind of extension in ico.
Pages:
Jump to: