Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO]🔥 E3T Connecting Global Entrepreneurs 🔥 - page 11. (Read 4124 times)

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
I am looking forward to see this wonderful project in other top exchanges in the near future. E3T is already doing well and i believe it will be highly successful. We will continue supporting this project cause the team members look very dedicated and brilliant
Everything is possible. But I don’t think it’s worth focusing on listing on the new exchange now. Now it seems to me more needs to be given to marketing companies.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
I am glad, that you have closed bounty programme, because the more it lasts, the bigger problems it would cause. Hope that the mainnet launch and your marketing strategy will help to keep the price stable and satisfy all investors.
big problem ? I think the bounty campaign will really help the project to be more widely advertised and reach more new investors.
Advertising is now very important and it is one of the tools that helps many projects succeed and sell millions of tokens.

It is very unfortunate if the bounty will officially end on the 17th, even though the bounty campaign is one of the rights steps to promote this project to investors in forums and social media, but of course whatever steps the team has taken are steps best for the development of this project in the future. But by the way does bounty participants need kyc to receive their E3T token?
Activity: 672
Merit: 29
According to the team members, listing in DCoin is just a tip of the iceberg and when one pits into consideration how serious they are, one is inclined to believe that there is greater things in stock for E3T project. I'm very hopeful and will continue to support the project as much as I can.
It is quite pathetic that some bounty hunters are in a hurry to sell off their E3T monthly token without even knowing that E3T project has a better plans of listing on different exchanges soon. Let's be hopeful that E3T project will deliver her purpose as planned.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
I am glad, that you have closed bounty programme, because the more it lasts, the bigger problems it would cause. Hope that the mainnet launch and your marketing strategy will help to keep the price stable and satisfy all investors.
big problem ? I think the bounty campaign will really help the project to be more widely advertised and reach more new investors.
Advertising is now very important and it is one of the tools that helps many projects succeed and sell millions of tokens.
Activity: 474
Merit: 111
According to the team members, listing in DCoin is just a tip of the iceberg and when one pits into consideration how serious they are, one is inclined to believe that there is greater things in stock for E3T project. I'm very hopeful and will continue to support the project as much as I can.
I have the same idea. E3T is a great project and it's more worthy of being listed on larger exchanges.
I know it will cost the business a lot but it is necessary in this crypto world.
When businesses are discovered and excavated by potential investors, the money is very meaningful. Hope the team will listen and consider it as a wise proposal.
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

At present, there are only 15 buyers. They are close to zero. The number of traders is very small. I'll sell them at a low price on the exchange. Please use all the assets to buy as soon as possible. This is the best time to buy
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Now is a very good time to buy. I hope you will spend all your assets, sell iron and steel, and buy all of them. The number of transactions is very small now, and I can't sell a lot of them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
Hello, i need answers about the bounty campaign, on the 17th of November is the last day of the first month, on bounty thread it says bounty will last for 3month but on telegram its says bounty ends on 17th, no more extra two months or what?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
Hello everyone, what happened to the price? Why did the token price fall 2 times for day? Someone specifically sells and no matter what price? I have a lot of questions.
I also have the same question. Current price of E3T is $0.005 and this is a very bad price for everyone. I don't know what is happening but the trading volume of this coin is decreasing and that makes me very worried about the future of this project. Hopefully, we will get the answer soonest because if E3T cannot improve price in the near future, this project will be very difficult to develop.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
can we see some big partnership announcement with high quality project?it will be good for the project and i think an AMA session will be good for the community
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
Hello everyone, what happened to the price? Why did the token price fall 2 times for day? Someone specifically sells and no matter what price? I have a lot of questions.
calm down dude, this project is still new and now it will still crawl better then give the team a little space to develop this project and never think short term. E3T is long term project
But I see prices continue to fall down, do not understand what causes it, I want to try to dig up this information why prices can drop so far, or is someone here able to explain why this situation occurred on the E3T project?

Reasonable thing in my opinion with Altcoin which has decreased dramatically, because it all depends on how useful the project they are working on or how interested investors to do that.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
calm down dude, this project is still new and now it will still crawl better then give the team a little space to develop this project and never think short term. E3T is long term project
But I see prices continue to fall down, do not understand what causes it, I want to try to dig up this information why prices can drop so far, or is someone here able to explain why this situation occurred on the E3T project?
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Dcoin is a good exchange. Although the current price of E3T is $ 0.018 lower than the IEO price of $ 0.03, I still see the great potential of the project. The price of E3T is low because the market is boring, not because E3T is not good.
Maybe the team is planning something for the E3T Project, because this project has just started, this is nothing. I hope it doesn't fall too far, because it will be difficult to raise it again, it can be raised quickly if the E3T project has a lot of funds to boost
Sure, because this is a good project, we don't need to worry about price. Walls bought on DCOIN are also very dense. I think there will be a strong pump when the whales have collected enough coins. Let's wait for it to be pumped.
Before pumping Have you stored some of the current E3T tokens? I myself have saved it in the Dcoin Exchange, I hope the pope will come soon to pump up the price, maybe this way I can benefit from the E3T project, and I'm waiting for the launch of their new idea
Sure, I spent the daily money I had to buy E3T and hold. Today's price looks very cheap,I see it only has $ 0.006 left. I think this is a good time to be able to buy lots of E3T. Hopefully next time there will be good signals about it. Wish both me and you good luck!!
I support you, friend, I hope a good day will arrive for the E3T project, and continue to increase activeness in project support, this situation seems difficult but if the team works properly I am sure everything can be improved
Activity: 256
Merit: 2

Dcoin is a good exchange. Although the current price of E3T is $ 0.018 lower than the IEO price of $ 0.03, I still see the great potential of the project. The price of E3T is low because the market is boring, not because E3T is not good.
Maybe the team is planning something for the E3T Project, because this project has just started, this is nothing. I hope it doesn't fall too far, because it will be difficult to raise it again, it can be raised quickly if the E3T project has a lot of funds to boost
Sure, because this is a good project, we don't need to worry about price. Walls bought on DCOIN are also very dense. I think there will be a strong pump when the whales have collected enough coins. Let's wait for it to be pumped.
Before pumping Have you stored some of the current E3T tokens? I myself have saved it in the Dcoin Exchange, I hope the pope will come soon to pump up the price, maybe this way I can benefit from the E3T project, and I'm waiting for the launch of their new idea
Sure, I spent the daily money I had to buy E3T and hold. Today's price looks very cheap,I see it only has $ 0.006 left. I think this is a good time to be able to buy lots of E3T. Hopefully next time there will be good signals about it. Wish both me and you good luck!!
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
We know that everything is still new and everything is not perfect, that's why this project is a bit unstable because it is not yet stable, the team needs time to make the E3T project to be more stable, so we as a community here are expected to just wait until everything is finished done by the team
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
E3T just got listed ending of October and the price is still balancing. I believe the price will still pick up if we continue giving our support. I have studied the roadmap and i am veey optimistic that the price will definitely Skyrocket cause the mainnet will be launched very soon.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
Are you guys planning to list on new exchanges? Great idea of the project, hope E3 will be a revolution and help for world entrepreneurs community!
Honestly, using Dcoin for a start is very good, the exchange has good volume and on par with probit on my own list, i think this project will be able to meet their hardcap if they host the next IEO on good exchanges like gate or kucoin
Yeap, Dcoin is great, it is very young exchange, but volume is good there, maybe some serious people staying behind it. IEO?! I thought the last fundraising IEO was on Dcoin, isnt it?
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: