Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO]🔥 E3T Connecting Global Entrepreneurs 🔥 - page 8. (Read 4124 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 1
With this growth and the level of awareness E3 launch in Dec will really hut the market as I think many people are actually anticipating in and would want to see it then. Congratulations for your positivity and stress in making sure your projects stands well. Speak real good of this team.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
https://leasehold.io/
This company includes the best quality to become a market leader! We are seeing huge growth! The company is gaining momentum and shows excellent results! A great opportunity to become an investor of an ambitious team with a unique product!
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
i am really excited for the mainnet of this project!hopefully lots of thing is going to happen and i wanna see this project on top 100 in cmc very soon Smiley
Yes, their Mainet will soon be on schedule and it will have a huge impact on the business community and entrepreneurs.
Hopefully the Mainet will succeed and attract more new investors, the price of the token will also increase.
Activity: 43
Merit: 6
I'm AMA Hunter!
Great team, good ideas and hard work. Here are the three fundamental success of the Hydax project. To understand the essence of the project, read the white paper on the official website.
Activity: 392
Merit: 116
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
This project will be successful in the future and many will support this project and create a mass adoption in crypto currency. The project is very promising for investors. You have to join now, or else you’ll regret it later.
Activity: 122
Merit: 58
from several projects that I participated in, for some reason I really believe in E3T, good luck with the road map.
copper member
Activity: 206
If E3T can actually solve the problem of Entrepreneurs not meeting the right people and also funding challenges, that will be a remarkable step. I've gone through the project vision and I really hope it's accomplished.
Activity: 812
Merit: 503
I will like to make an enquiry about an earlier announcement. If I hold 50k E3T tokens in my DCOIN wallet presently, will I still be eligible to get the bonus for holding or has snapshot been taken already?

I really want to see what the future holds for this project, hoping it has a real world application helping entrepreneurs connect and not just mere "whitepaper work".
Activity: 544
I so much believe in you guys and anticipate the best from E3T. All the very best team. Much love.
Activity: 925
Are you guys planning to list on new exchanges? Great idea of the project, hope E3 will be a revolution and help for world entrepreneurs community!

I think the team have a better understanding on why they decided to start with a smaller exchange or rather an exchange not among the major exchanges. Nevertheless with the project being on the right track, the team might later consider other exchanges but till then let's keep our fingers crossed.
Activity: 277
Merit: 22
lumintoken.com
I see as the founder of this project is very supportive of participation,
and indeed without hard work and support from the community is difficult, Good job Wink

It depends on how big your promotion to the project that you will develop for the community. If you work hard then it will produce something good for the project that you have developed.
In any project, its usefulness is appreciated and not just the price of the coin. The E3T project has every chance of becoming very useful for a large audience!

everyone wants the best of all altcoin projects that are present in cryptocurency. altcoin price does not determine whether the project will be successful or not. but the success of an altcoin will be seen by supply and demand in various markets. and I'm sure E3T will be able to show the best for all its users.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
i am really excited for the mainnet of this project!hopefully lots of thing is going to happen and i wanna see this project on top 100 in cmc very soon Smiley
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
I appreciate this project and will keep supporting them till infinity.. having such team of great enthusiasts and good mind of ensuring it's project goes well, I will keep supporting E3T and keep doing more publicity so as to let everyone know of it. Thank you for bringing such project and thank you team for being real and pushing stronger. Goodluck.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
I really see the potential of E3T in the future. So hopefully no unfortunate things will happen. Because at the end of the campaign if E3T is still developing well, it will gain a lot of profit for the bounty hunters and the investors.

Not just immediate profit but long term value which will keep sustaining the platform. One thing is, in this space value is what drives a platform to last long and this value comes down to what lies within the platform. Taking a look at E3T, the team are trying their best thus my reason for saying the platform will last long term..
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
I want to ask if there will be future partnership because having a good partnership especially with a good platform like hours will really wax stronger both in token worth and population.
Certainly and surely
this project is still new and still requires a lot of preparation and to move forward, so you should keep abreast of developments

yeah right, because all projects will definitely do their best to improve the quality of the project and the trust of all people, but all of them require a step-by-step process so as to get maximum results. then let's support this project in the way that we have. Whatever.
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Dcoin exchange is fair and i bet many won't like it but if i have to judge dcoin is still better than idex,idax, p2pb2b and others that have fake volumes, i hope this will be a start and with time we will see E3T get listed on good exchanges onward
The public cry to register E3T tokens in other exchanges is already a lot, surely this team has seen it, and of course they will think about it, it's just that they are currently focused on the DCOIN exchange, no problem in my opinion with their expectations opened his eyes to register in another exchange
When investors complains and team decide to hear them out that is a big sign of a serious project from teams that knows that satisfying investors matters most, this is a rare step in crypto space since a long time now, all the best E3T platform

You just said it all, there is nothing that can be compared with a team having a listening ear to all the community members have to say, be it complains or otherwise; it shows that the team cares and values their members and investors.
Activity: 423
Merit: 11
Does E3T have a roadmap on the website? Want to know more about your project plans Smiley
I have seen, but I did not find a roadmap from E3T. I see Icomarks and Icoholder not writing about the roadmap. Maybe you can ask the team directly.
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Why Dcoin exchange, i never hear about this exchanges, why not use binance, okex, huobi?

You never hear about Dcoin sir? You should check coinmarketcap.com , you can see Dcoin exchange there on number 7th of 100 top exchange "adjust by volume in 24h" today..
I think's it's great start for E3T Project to IEO on these exchange and first listing also
And yeah, the IEO already over with successfull raised

Dcoin Exchange is not a top category exchange. Great project like E3T should launch their IEO on big exchange like binance or kushare. But it's great that you already finished your IEO properly. Can you tell us how much fund you raised during Dcoin IEO. And is there any plan you guys take for launch a new IEO on new exchange..?
I think launch IEO at Dcoin is enough because if the project develops well, it will still receive the trust of investors. In the last few days the value of E3T has dropped a lot but I believe this will improve soon if they have breaking news regarding major exchanges. It is possible that the next exchange of E3T is Kucoin or Biki because these are two exchanges being selected by a lot of projects and will help this coin to liquidity better.
Yes, Kucoin is also a big exchange and it often makes new projects like E3T more popular and has a higher buying demand than ever before.
It is only hoped that in the future the team will look forward to applying for listing on these exchanges. or Team can apply for listing on MXC, it's certainly a great exchange and history has shown that the tokens listed there often grow over 500% - 700% in the early days.
Pump is caused by team activities not the full activities carried out in the exchange, the exchange only makes the popularity of the token, this is just my personal opinion
Yes, I agree with what you say. What makes the price of tokens increase depends on the project developer. But exchanges can also increase the grade of a project.
Activity: 686
https://bmy.guide
Does E3T have a roadmap on the website? Want to know more about your project plans Smiley
Activity: 411
Merit: 10
Can you list on CITEX Exchange? The Exchange got liquidit and would assist this amazing platform too. And do we have plans of partnering with exchanges in future as some platforms has done this lately?
I think the team should try to work with some new exchanges, but not with small exchanges and have no transaction volume at all in their exchanges.
So, even if the E3T token will be registered on another exchange, of course we hope that the exchange is greater than the Dcoin exchange.
How do you measure the exchange volume, so you say there is no volume at all. Daily BTC / USDT volume 19719 BTC. I think this is a very large volume.
Pages:
Jump to: