Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO] GUIDER.TRAVEL - Direct Contact Travelers and Guides like Uber! - page 11. (Read 12490 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
I understand correctly  -  the tokens that you withdraw as a commission will be immediately burned?
I read that the team plans to reduce the number of tokens in free circulation in this way.
and how long will be extended by a mechanism of reducing the number of tokens? Does the period have a deadline  token reduction amount?
I did not find information in the document about the number of tokens that should participate in the mechanism of increasing the value of the token.
Activity: 70
I understand correctly  -  the tokens that you withdraw as a commission will be immediately burned?
I read that the team plans to reduce the number of tokens in free circulation in this way.
and how long will be extended by a mechanism of reducing the number of tokens? Does the period have a deadline  token reduction amount?
Activity: 72
What amount of tokens will be available for investors?
180 000 000 GDR.
The total output token 300 000 000 GDR.
Thanks. I think this is not much for a large-scale project. Moreover, the team will reduce their number during the collection of the commission.
Activity: 130
I have more confidence in the project, as it conducts IEO. At the same time there is a ready working version of the product.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
According to the roadmap, it seems like there should be interesting things soon. There are a lot of projects but for the time being they all either closed or are doing everything late.
Activity: 28
Activity: 54
Excellent preparation  to raise investment. Support members of the platform. I have studied the documentation, and I see that this is the project that can bring me profit.
Activity: 56
Your project has good ratings on different sites of rating agencies. I think that the platform has all the chances to successfully host the IEO.
Activity: 67
I see true calculations in your WP. To win the trust of users, you need to spend a few years , but I think you can do it.
To attract new users and the scalability of the project 2 years is not too long.I will closely monitor the progress of the project.
I think that investors can expect the first profit at the beginning of next year, after the expansion of the number of regions served.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
I see true calculations in your WP. To win the trust of users, you need to spend a few years , but I think you can do it.
To attract new users and the scalability of the project 2 years is not too long.I will closely monitor the progress of the project.
180 000 000 GDR.
I think that there will be much more tourists who want to use the token on the platform. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 82
The number of travel agencies is very large and they probably cooperate with some guides. Will you be able to use this resource to increase the list of tours?
We allow work and agencies.
The only question is whether they can compete in prices with guides who are represented directly. Most likely only in those regions where there are very few guides.
Activity: 55
180 000 000 GDR.
copper member
I want to wait for the second stage of token sale to support the project. It is possible that the profit will be fast.  Have you set a date?
The exact date has not yet been determined, but it will happen within 1-2 weeks.
Activity: 72
copper member
Are there any special offers for investors who want to invest a large amount in the project?
We are ready to discuss it in a private correspondence
There is still a lot of work to do to get new members . I believe that the team should focus on collecting investments.
that's what they're saying. All the details of the development are described in the business plan. The platform itself functions well. We have to follow the project.
Activity: 98
There is still a lot of work to do to get new members . I believe that the team should focus on collecting investments.
Activity: 112
Will the platform clients be able to transfer tokens without leaving the platform, without exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: