Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO] GUIDER.TRAVEL - Direct Contact Travelers and Guides like Uber! - page 6. (Read 12490 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The team offered a great offer for investors. I am sure that GUIDER will be able to get the necessary Fund for further development.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
How much is per coin on your IEO now?
Guider (GDR) Round 2  https://token.guider.travel/
Duration: 1 June 2019 - 11 June 2019
Price: $0.015/GDR
A good suggestion for a project with a ready MVP. I understood correctly that there is also a bonus on the exchange ?
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Guider (GDR) Round 2  https://token.guider.travel/
Duration: 1 June 2019 - 11 June 2019
Price: $0.015/GDR
Activity: 259
I would like to understand on what reviews the rating of Guides which are already registered on the site is based now. Customers can already leave comments about excursions?
The platform is already running successfully and I think customers can leave comments. I hope that soon these reviews will be recorded through the blockchain.
Activity: 130
I would like to understand on what reviews the rating of Guides which are already registered on the site is based now. Customers can already leave comments about excursions?
Activity: 112
Now I see an active bounty campaign. This is a good thing. But as you continue to promote the platform after the closure of the IEO?
The team has a quality strategy that aims to advance the platform further. After all, the success of the platform in the future will depend on the increase in the number of participants.
For a platform that is ready to work, advertising is the next stage in development. I am glad that the team has a strategy to increase the popularity of the project.
Activity: 128
Now I see an active bounty campaign. This is a good thing. But as you continue to promote the platform after the closure of the IEO?
The team has a quality strategy that aims to advance the platform further. After all, the success of the platform in the future will depend on the increase in the number of participants.
copper member
Activity: 82
Do you plan to sell tokens before reaching the hardcap?
Do you mean listing?
Yes it is possible.
Activity: 112
copper member
Activity: 82

Guider IEO ongoing!

https://www.probit.com/en-us/ieo/gdr-round1/1

NO KYC required Cool

Without KYC registration? Is it possible for new participants who did not participate in the first stage?

Yes, this is the rule for everyone!
Activity: 252
thanks, guys. You have created a good project with quality IEO. Tourism business continues to expand, and I think that the investment will pay off quickly.

Yes, they should be very much happy if they manage to reach their goal because the team behind the project will should implement the development what they mentioned in the roadmap.
So far, the team is fulfilling the terms of the road map. I think that with the successful sale of tokens, they will be able to complete the launch of the platform.
this is one of the few projects that have a high degree of product development. Experts appreciated their work. So, I hope that the token will bring investors a good and quick profit.
I think some investors are happy to use the GDR token during their journey.
Activity: 140

Guider IEO ongoing!

NO KYC required Cool

Without KYC registration? Is it possible for new participants who did not participate in the first stage?

thanks, guys. You have created a good project with quality IEO. Tourism business continues to expand, and I think that the investment will pay off quickly.

Yes, they should be very much happy if they manage to reach their goal because the team behind the project will should implement the development what they mentioned in the roadmap.
So far, the team is fulfilling the terms of the road map. I think that with the successful sale of tokens, they will be able to complete the launch of the platform.
Activity: 686

Guider IEO ongoing!

NO KYC required Cool

Activity: 54
Are there any reviews from tourists about your app that I can see? I just wanted to get an opinion on the convenience of the platform.
You can see them when you download apps on Google Play. I saw only good reviews from those who have already used Guider.
It's good that users leave their feedback. They will help the team to make the platform as convenient as possible for customers.
Activity: 55
Are there any reviews from tourists about your app that I can see? I just wanted to get an opinion on the convenience of the platform.
You can see them when you download apps on Google Play. I saw only good reviews from those who have already used Guider.
Activity: 196
Activity: 63
I'm glad I joined the project. Guides have good ratings on the platform. I am sure that the platform will be successful among tourists.
Activity: 61
I think that investors can trust projects more, thanks to the IEO.  Guider offers excellent conditions.
Pages:
Jump to: