Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO] Juiice is a gallery for viral user-generated content which rewards - page 16. (Read 2240 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
strange project.... where is the chanel with updates?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Do you have a Juiice App in the Appstore for Apple IOS ?
As for me, now is the world of technology, but it’s too early to speak a mobile application at the initial stage of the project
I would not say that this is early. Most of the projects are already launching applications for phones at the stage of early investing, and I think that is right.
You can start at the very beginning, only it all depends on the financial capabilities of the team, and yes, i agree
Activity: 25
Is there any new interesting partnerships with that platform?
I haven’t found them yet, but i’m sure that soon they will be
Maybe we should search in ICobench that info?
You can try it, I’m there very often for myself looking for information about various projects
Activity: 30
I also did not find anything about it. I would wait for team answer.
Activity: 19
Maybe we should search in ICobench that info?
Activity: 34
Activity: 38
As for me, now is the world of technology, but it’s too early to speak a mobile application at the initial stage of the project
I would not say that this is early. Most of the projects are already launching applications for phones at the stage of early investing, and I think that is right.
Well, here already the team itself I think will decide whether to launch applications for them, everything depends on them
I could not find if you have a referral program? let's say if i bring friends, then for them I have bonuses
It seems that i saw that there is a referral link on social networks, or maybe I'm mistaken
Activity: 26
I could not find if you have a referral program? let's say if i bring friends, then for them I have bonuses
Activity: 37
In general, i would allocate all the separate money for this in place of the team, so that in the future all plans will be implemented, I'm talking about the mobile application
Activity: 38
Activity: 22
For such projects, applications should be in the future, since most of the users from the phone
copper member
Activity: 17
Thank you. We are looking forward with our platform www.juiice.com
Activity: 23
Great to see new project here.
copper member
Activity: 17

JUIICE.io

PLATFORM:
JUIICE.com

Juiice is a gallery for viral user-generated content which rewards creators and influencers!
Internet, together with other modern technologies, gave birth to a new form of art.
Everyone can express themselves in any way imaginable and their work can be easily seen all around the globe.
From video performances of various talents and breathtaking photos of nature to trendy jokes, funny clips and cat memes.
On the other side, tens of millions of viewers are amused, amazed and even enlightened by this snack content.
It is like free fast food of entertainment, which we all consume on daily basis.

Unlike other portals Juiice will reward micro creators for gigs they are usually doing for free!

image loading...
image loading...
image loading...
image loading...
image loading...
Pages:
Jump to: