Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][IEO] TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency [LIVE NOW]🔴 - page 30. (Read 4613 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
the project looks interesting. But I do not see any results from the team I am pretty hard to draw conclusions on this issue.
so I will wait for the results from the team.
as I understand it will soon be the launch of the network and purses and it is a real results of the work of the team.
I will support the project during the IEO anyway . I just wish I knew more about the exchange.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
the project looks interesting. But I do not see any results from the team I am pretty hard to draw conclusions on this issue.
as I understand it will soon be the launch of the network and purses and it is a real results of the work of the team.
Activity: 70
Activity: 56

let's see how it will work in practice. now on the market a lot of competition and there is a very good coin like dash from a technical point of view, and I don't understand why to use something else.

This is a great question for a colleague and I would like to understand what are the technical advantages of the project and why users will use this coin . But I must say that the new blockchain is always interesting.
we will follow the news and how it all works in practice.  That is, the coin should have a practical application. I think so ....
now a lot of coins that have no practical application and yet they are in the top.
I think the more important technically to surpass the coin in the top.
Activity: 25

let's see how it will work in practice. now on the market a lot of competition and there is a very good coin like dash from a technical point of view, and I don't understand why to use something else.

This is a great question for a colleague and I would like to understand what are the technical advantages of the project and why users will use this coin . But I must say that the new blockchain is always interesting.
we will follow the news and how it all works in practice.  That is, the coin should have a practical application. I think so ....
Activity: 61

Activity: 182

as I understand they will soon launch a network and it will be a good result.
I think the fastest and most anonymous blockchain will be in demand among users.

but still, investors should understand the prospects of earnings and I think that this is the most important thing for many people now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10

I think the fastest and most anonymous blockchain will be in demand among users.

but still, investors should understand the prospects of earnings and I think that this is the most important thing for many people now.
Activity: 63
let's see how it will work in practice and I think the project has every chance to become one of the popular coins .
I hope so. in this case, you can get a good profit in the long term.   
although at the moment in my portfolio coins from the top 10.
that's pretty good. But still in new projects there is a prospect and opportunity for growth . I think this will make good money for early investors.
well, there at least need to be sure that the team will keep their promises.
Activity: 126
let's see how it will work in practice and I think the project has every chance to become one of the popular coins .
that's pretty good. But still in new projects there is a prospect and opportunity for growth . I think this will make good money for early investors.
well, there at least need to be sure that the team will keep their promises.
Activity: 130
Activity: 112
Activity: 67
Hey. tell whether the team will take part in any international conferences? This is a good chance to attract large investors and increase confidence in the project.
so far there have been no announcements about this. I think that the team is focused on the launch of the network and purses at the moment.
and it's a pretty good decision. Because investors are the most important actual results of the work.
Hey. tell whether the team will take part in any international conferences? This is a good chance to attract large investors and increase confidence in the project.
so far there have been no announcements about this. I think that the team is focused on the launch of the network and purses at the moment.
Activity: 72
Activity: 182
let's see how it will work in practice. I see that from the technical side it is quite a strong project . and I'm happy to support him for myself. especially if the tokens will be sold on a popular exchange .
well, as I understand the announcements on the exchange will be in the near future. Much will depend on it. I think the future success of the project
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
let's see how it will work in practice. I see that from the technical side it is quite a strong project . and I'm happy to support him for myself. especially if the tokens will be sold on a popular exchange .
Hey. tell me what is the project better than dash?  what technical advantages does it have at the moment? I'd just like to understand that for myself. The future depends on it.
I would like to understand what income can be obtained from the launch of nodes and what amount is currently needed for this?
Activity: 126
Hey. tell me what is the project better than dash?  what technical advantages does it have at the moment? I'd just like to understand that for myself. The future depends on it.
Pages:
Jump to: