Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][IEO] TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency [LIVE NOW]🔴 - page 31. (Read 4613 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Hey. I will monitor the development of this project.
But still I would like to understand what income can be obtained from the launch of nodes.
Activity: 19
tell me what services will provide this company in addition to payments between users? Maybe it will be something for business ? I want to understand why tokens will be in demand.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
tell me will the team be public? Or will they be anonymous? I just want to understand how this is going to work in practice.
Will there be a team at some international conferences?
I'd love to see that, too. I think it will be possible some videos or something like that. so we will wait for announcements from the team.
Activity: 98
tell me will the team be public? Or will they be anonymous? I just want to understand how this is going to work in practice.
Will there be a team at some international conferences?
Activity: 63
Hey.  tell me in more detail what is the practical application of this coin? I'd really like to know that for myself.
For those who have enough money can buy Masternode and get to come for commissions and for rewards for the mining of new units.
tell me what amount is needed to run the node? and also I would be interested when the network will be launched? At what stage is the work under way.
Activity: 139
the project looks interesting and I liked the large-scale media support. I always pay attention to this before buying tokens.
I think that the price of the token will quickly go up if the team shows itself from the best side. but we must wait for the test launch of the network.
Activity: 182
the project looks interesting and I liked the large-scale media support. I always pay attention to this before buying tokens.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
So, IEO is interesting, this trend is beginning to gain momentum and this is good news. But p2p will not surprise anyone in our time.
here I agree with you. But the project looks very technological if you read the description of the project .
though I don't understand for what it will be applied in practice.
Activity: 130
Hey.  tell me in more detail what is the practical application of this coin? I'd really like to know that for myself.
For those who have enough money can buy Masternode and get to come for commissions and for rewards for the mining of new units.
and how much money is needed for this and what income can be obtained? do you already have any information about this?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Activity: 126
Hey.  tell me is there a video presentation of the project? And whether it is represented in any well-known media?  I just want to know how fast it can scale.
Yes, I, too, would be very interested and would like to buy tokens for myself. The more that is IEO, and the risk is really minimal.
Yes it will be possible to receive X3 at least. I'm pretty sure of that. so I will support the project now anyway.
Activity: 56
Hey.  tell me is there a video presentation of the project? And whether it is represented in any well-known media?  I just want to know how fast it can scale.
Yes, I, too, would be very interested and would like to buy tokens for myself. The more that is IEO, and the risk is really minimal.
Activity: 67
Activity: 70
tell me will the team take part in any blockchain events?  I think it would be very good for both the development team and future investors.
Activity: 81
and what will be the Commission for transfers? And what will be the speed of transactions?  I would like to understand what advantages over other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 112
well, as I understand the biggest plus is that it will be very fast and as anonymous as possible means of payment.
I think this will be the main motivation for buying these tokens.
Activity: 139
Activity: 182
Hey.  we already know what the stock exchange will be selling.  I just wish I could understand that for myself. it seems that the IEO is now a great opportunity.
as I understand it will be possible to buy tokens in the summer.
let's see how it will work in practice. But the project looks quite technical.
Activity: 61
Hey.  we already know what the stock exchange will be selling.  I just wish I could understand that for myself. it seems that the IEO is now a great opportunity.
Activity: 56
So, IEO is interesting, this trend is beginning to gain momentum and this is good news. But p2p will not surprise anyone in our time.
you're right. But the most anonymous coin can be in demand in many areas of business.
Pages:
Jump to: