Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【IEO】Bitsdaq Exchange powered by Bittrex Technology - page 2. (Read 1694 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
I think every exchange will have different development policies and there are a lot of exchanges that are having great success recently. This will help investors have more choices in investment. This time maybe Bitmax is the best exchange this year but in the future we cannot know which exchange will exist and which exchange will die so we cannot be sure what will happen next in this market
I think that the most important thing is the trust in the exchange from users, if the exchange loses it, then other exchanges will take its place. Therefore, any exchange can become a leader, and then I do not discount Bitsdaq.
If, for example, some hackers break into Bitsdaq, then this exchange can be buried, like any other. Building trust is hard, losing is easy.

Building trust for all investors is something that any major exchange needs to do because the demand for this market is increasing very high in the recent period so choosing an exchange is always their top priority. Personally, I am still using Bitsdaq to invest because this exchange really has a lot of potential to grow compared to other exchanges and I hope that in the future people will know this exchange
copper member
Activity: 1078
Merit: 562
I think every exchange will have different development policies and there are a lot of exchanges that are having great success recently. This will help investors have more choices in investment. This time maybe Bitmax is the best exchange this year but in the future we cannot know which exchange will exist and which exchange will die so we cannot be sure what will happen next in this market
I think that the most important thing is the trust in the exchange from users, if the exchange loses it, then other exchanges will take its place. Therefore, any exchange can become a leader, and then I do not discount Bitsdaq.
If, for example, some hackers break into Bitsdaq, then this exchange can be buried, like any other. Building trust is hard, losing is easy.
BQQQ is one of the very successful exchanges in the last 3 months and is well known so it will surely have a huge growth until the end of the year. I have invested a little in this coin and am waiting for a new price increase to occur because it is certain that this exchange will soon have information about the new IEO and BQQQ will be the first rising coin in this exchange
There are exchanges from the top 10 that sit tight in the top and are not going to give up their positions. And it makes no sense for traders to switch to something new if something old works fine.
Beginners advance with a creak, or stand still. For example, an exchange like Bitmax looks 10 times better than Bitsdaq, but even it is not included in the tops.
And even the exchange itself has compromised itself in front of users. So how can they attract users now?

copper member
BQQQ is one of the very successful exchanges in the last 3 months and is well known so it will surely have a huge growth until the end of the year. I have invested a little in this coin and am waiting for a new price increase to occur because it is certain that this exchange will soon have information about the new IEO and BQQQ will be the first rising coin in this exchange
There are exchanges from the top 10 that sit tight in the top and are not going to give up their positions. And it makes no sense for traders to switch to something new if something old works fine.
Beginners advance with a creak, or stand still. For example, an exchange like Bitmax looks 10 times better than Bitsdaq, but even it is not included in the tops.
And even the exchange itself has compromised itself in front of users. So how can they attract users now?
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
So they are just giving away this second token for BQQQ holders? But what is the usecase of this second token? When is the full launch of Bitsdaq exchange?
In my opinion, bxbc is similar as a candy reward that will be distributed to the participants of bqqq event, i have seen some exchange sites are using this method to create a differentiation to the real token of bitsdaq exchange site and candy token that can be obtained by the users or participants.
Activity: 493
Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"
What is the token bxbc? Why did they create second token and why do they change this to oroginal BQQQ token? On their exchange will be only one native token (BQQQ) ?
It seems that bxbc was created in order to attract users to its exchange virtually free of charge at the expense of the original users thereby deceiving them.
Above in the post wrote that the exchange maintains a good trading volume, about 1 million dollars, but we all know how the exchange can support such trading volume((
BXBC is just candy to encourage these exchange participants to earn a small amount of money because the current rate for participants is 1: 300 and this is an acceptable rate for those who work Hard work at this exchange. I have observed the volatility of BQQ during the past time and this is one of the coins that you should hold for this time period because this exchange is still in the development stage.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
What is the token bxbc? Why did they create second token and why do they change this to oroginal BQQQ token? On their exchange will be only one native token (BQQQ) ?
It seems that bxbc was created in order to attract users to its exchange virtually free of charge at the expense of the original users thereby deceiving them.
Above in the post wrote that the exchange maintains a good trading volume, about 1 million dollars, but we all know how the exchange can support such trading volume((
BXBC is just candy to encourage these exchange participants to earn a small amount of money because the current rate for participants is 1: 300 and this is an acceptable rate for those who work Hard work at this exchange. I have observed the volatility of BQQ during the past time and this is one of the coins that you should hold for this time period because this exchange is still in the development stage.

So they are just giving away this second token for BQQQ holders? But what is the usecase of this second token? When is the full launch of Bitsdaq exchange?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Added a pair of eth-bqqq

Bitsdaq will launch BQQQ/ETH trading pair on 24 July 2019/

copper member
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
I know that this coin has doubled in the last 2 days and this is really what many people want in this period. This is really a long-term project that you should invest because recently many investment funds are looking to invest in this coin, so the price increase may be even higher in the near future and the trading volume is at a very good level. Now is the time to look forward to the new development of Bitsdaq and hope that I can sell BQQQ at $0.1.

A lot of people want this to happen because Bitsdaq has just been established and there are many things waiting for them ahead. If this coin reduces 50% fee for users who hold BQQQ, it will surely be one of the exchanges that you should consider participating in the near future because I am starting to research new exchanges that appear near here . According to my analysis, Bitsdaq has great potential because now very few new exchanges can hold this value for a long time.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
http://unidapp.app
I know that this coin has doubled in the last 2 days and this is really what many people want in this period. This is really a long-term project that you should invest because recently many investment funds are looking to invest in this coin, so the price increase may be even higher in the near future and the trading volume is at a very good level. Now is the time to look forward to the new development of Bitsdaq and hope that I can sell BQQQ at $0.1.
Activity: 536
Merit: 100
is the swapp of bxbc to bqqq 1:1?

because i van only see how much thise people got by just participating to the airdrop. why did they have to release bxbc from the start and then only to be swaped with bqqq.

i thought thus bxbc has a purpose in the exchange?
and what does bqqq does in the butsdaq?
the exchange ratio is 300/1: 300bxbc / 1 bqqq, is that fair to you, the team previously promised to give a big enough prize if they registered on the bisdaq exchange, but they made it unreasonable and now there are very many participants who feel disappointment on the bisdaq project
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
is the swapp of bxbc to bqqq 1:1?

because i van only see how much thise people got by just participating to the airdrop. why did they have to release bxbc from the start and then only to be swaped with bqqq.

i thought thus bxbc has a purpose in the exchange?
and what does bqqq does in the butsdaq?
Activity: 493
Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"
I don't  have much idea but BQQQ is a very valuable coin in long-term investment and this exchange pump will soon resume operation in the next few months.
BNB is a valuable coin and BQQQ is the most mediocre token of the exchange, which has tarnished itself with such an attitude towards the community.
The price of the token is proof of that. When people are invited for 20-30 people and get $ 1 for it - I think this is a fatal team error.
Investors have nowhere to sell these tokens, because the community has escaped because of this ill-considered step. Now it will be much more difficult to attract users to the exchange.

The price increase and trading volume of BQQQ remain stable at 1 million USD today and we still do not know what will happen next but the price increase will soon return to this coin because the development team is having great preparation. Now it's hard to judge an exchange but I believe that if Bitsdaq can change its interface, this could be a very good exchange in the future and IEO will be the decisive trend for this exchange.
Activity: 560
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
I don't  have much idea but BQQQ is a very valuable coin in long-term investment and this exchange pump will soon resume operation in the next few months.
BNB is a valuable coin and BQQQ is the most mediocre token of the exchange, which has tarnished itself with such an attitude towards the community.
The price of the token is proof of that. When people are invited for 20-30 people and get $ 1 for it - I think this is a fatal team error.
Investors have nowhere to sell these tokens, because the community has escaped because of this ill-considered step. Now it will be much more difficult to attract users to the exchange.

I do not think that it is difficult to attract someone to the stock exchange. in connection with the last jumps the people will be added in large quantities. the growth of bitcoin is predicted to 20 thousand, there will be many users at this level
copper member
I don't  have much idea but BQQQ is a very valuable coin in long-term investment and this exchange pump will soon resume operation in the next few months.

Activity: 536
The team decided the ratio with the best interest for BQQQ and all investor. If the ratio was too small, it will cause a big dump in BQQQ. Stay tuned for more upcoming event!:)

You have lost the support of the crypto community because of your greed. Was the ratio 300 to 1 small? lol, it was too dishonest. Dump is not the worst thing that can happen  Grin
yes many people are disappointed with this, because it is something that is detrimental to the participants and it does not make sense at all in accordance with the promise when it was first said, I hope the bisdaq exchange team will immediately improve the current situation
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
The team decided the ratio with the best interest for BQQQ and all investor. If the ratio was too small, it will cause a big dump in BQQQ. Stay tuned for more upcoming event!:)

You have lost the support of the crypto community because of your greed. Was the ratio 300 to 1 small? lol, it was too dishonest. Dump is not the worst thing that can happen  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: