Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【IEO】Bitsdaq Exchange powered by Bittrex Technology - page 4. (Read 1694 times)

copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
Press Release: @BitsdaqExchange, AsiaGlobal’s cryptocurrency exchange’s first IEO has begun trading on 12 June. BQQQ got off to a flying start, with price soaring to 0.0165 USDT within half an hr after the trading began, reaching up to 470% of IEO price.
Read the full article here!↪️
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
Is the price of BQQQ gone far from IEO? At IDEX is now quite low rate, and everyone who could not get into this lightning IEO can come in now.
But I don’t see much of a desire, mediocre such trade goes on. And it was worth the wait.
Because I have not yet seen information about privats and angels, who were sold coins worth 6 million dollars, with IEO, everything is clear, for its participants they sold BQQQ for only 500 thousand dollars.

They are trading in 10% above IEO price on Idex (around 0.0095 usd instead 0.0085 usd on IEO). But the volume is quite low as for new token. Are they going list BQQQ to any better exchange? Or there will be only Idex and their own exchange?
that looks so bad considering it was only traded 10% above from the ico price but in my experience, the first listing price will determine the result of the real price of the token. but it looks so shady to see there was a huge gap between the price of private sale and IEO price. It must be listed on their own exchange site.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Is the price of BQQQ gone far from IEO? At IDEX is now quite low rate, and everyone who could not get into this lightning IEO can come in now.
But I don’t see much of a desire, mediocre such trade goes on. And it was worth the wait.
Because I have not yet seen information about privats and angels, who were sold coins worth 6 million dollars, with IEO, everything is clear, for its participants they sold BQQQ for only 500 thousand dollars.

They are trading in 10% above IEO price on Idex (around 0.0095 usd instead 0.0085 usd on IEO). But the volume is quite low as for new token. Are they going list BQQQ to any better exchange? Or there will be only Idex and their own exchange?
copper member
Activity: 1078
Merit: 562

Activity: 467
Merit: 100
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
The BQQQ IEO has finally and successfully concluded. (2019.6.11)  3 Phases of Bitsdaq's IEO were fully sold out in a few seconds. And as far as I know, Bitsdaq have applied to coinmarketcap. BQQQ will begin trading on June 12.  https://bitsdaq.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024452934-BQQQ-IEO-has-successfully-concluded-2019-6-11-
Currently all investors have been paid off and the value of BQQQ is still at a very high price. I believe that today there will be a huge fluctuation in the value of this coin and if the project is of interest to whales, achieving high prices will happen. I am an early investor in this project and am very happy about the profit I have earned. Hopefully BQQQ will soon have a price of $0.065 and many other exchanges will soon list this coin in the near future.
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
The BQQQ IEO has finally and successfully concluded. (2019.6.11)  3 Phases of Bitsdaq's IEO were fully sold out in a few seconds. And as far as I know, Bitsdaq have applied to coinmarketcap. BQQQ will begin trading on June 12.  https://bitsdaq.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024452934-BQQQ-IEO-has-successfully-concluded-2019-6-11-
copper member
Anyway, IEO ended in a few seconds, but I didn’t even try to participate in it, maybe I can buy tozheny cheaper when interest disappears from investors.
And did not invest because of all the opacity of this project. From white paper you can find out that the stock exchange token is needed only for participation in IEO, and there is no information about the discount on commission from deals, there is no information about the income from the hold either.
It turns out a very narrow scope of tokens.
IEO on Bitsdaq.com; Angel Round Token Price: $0.0052 USD; Private Sale Token Price: $0.0059 USD; IEO price: $0.0065-0.01 USD; IEO vesting: 3 month.

Whats this mean? IEO participants will have vesting period 3 month while private investors dont have any vesting period? Are their tokens were unlocked already?

How many tokens were sold on private sale, how many for IEO, how many for IEO and how many in total?
Saw (in telegram) the information regarding the seed round - Seed: 0.0065 USD (25% unlocked at launch, rest: first batch of 25% after 6 months)
There is very little time left, and there is practically no information about the conditions for conducting IEO, a very strange attitude to this on the part of the team.
Tomorrow will be AMA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7p5ibU4LbU - maybe there finally the team will reveal all their secrets.

But on Icodrops says that IEO participants will have 3 month vesting period. Why is this?

And how understand this:

IEO price: $0.0065-0.01 USD

Is price will be different on IEO? Do they have several rounds or how to understand this? IEO will starts in 11 hours, but they dont have clear information (
copper member
IEO on Bitsdaq.com; Angel Round Token Price: $0.0052 USD; Private Sale Token Price: $0.0059 USD; IEO price: $0.0065-0.01 USD; IEO vesting: 3 month.

Whats this mean? IEO participants will have vesting period 3 month while private investors dont have any vesting period? Are their tokens were unlocked already?

How many tokens were sold on private sale, how many for IEO, how many for IEO and how many in total?
Saw (in telegram) the information regarding the seed round - Seed: 0.0065 USD (25% unlocked at launch, rest: first batch of 25% after 6 months)
There is very little time left, and there is practically no information about the conditions for conducting IEO, a very strange attitude to this on the part of the team.
Tomorrow will be AMA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7p5ibU4LbU - maybe there finally the team will reveal all their secrets.

copper member
They have a very strange approach to business, they will announce everything at the last moment, and if the same ETH drops to $ 200 these days, and the fees will be announced in USDT!
Therefore, this information should be given in advance, so that people could pour one into another and prepare the desired amount.
Only 4 days are left, it’s time to make some announcements.
Activity: 826
Merit: 262
I wonder how many BQQQ tokens were sold on private sales, the price of private sales has been known for a long time, but the number of tokens sold is most interesting.
June 9 will be the start of sales of BQQQ tokens, is the price known and is it close to the price of private sales?
Also, the sale of stock exchange tokens will be for USDT or BTC, I would like to know in advance what to prepare the funds.

We will have a full details annoucement on the event soon. Do stay tuned on our announcement channel for latest news!

you should have done it now. it is very strange that such extremely important information for users and investors is still kept secret.
Is this exchange created by Bittrex team and they going expand activity through ths exchange to Asian market? Or they just have partnerships and exchange?
Will they have IEO on Bittrex launchpad or just token sale? 92% were raised on private sale? With what discounts?
copper member
Over the past week, Ricky NG has conducted two AMA’s with the community. In case you missed our AMA session, we have you covered. Here are the following questions from our investors during the livestreams with @ItsMeOhHeyMatty and @Dudesignals
copper member
I wonder how many BQQQ tokens were sold on private sales, the price of private sales has been known for a long time, but the number of tokens sold is most interesting.
June 9 will be the start of sales of BQQQ tokens, is the price known and is it close to the price of private sales?
Also, the sale of stock exchange tokens will be for USDT or BTC, I would like to know in advance what to prepare the funds.

We will have a full details annoucement on the event soon. Do stay tuned on our announcement channel for latest news!
copper member
copper member
Bitsdaq Mobile App Officially Listed on Google Play and Apple App Store. Bitsdaq is pleased to announce that the Android version of the APP is officially launched on Google Play, following the launched of iOS version on Apple App Store.
copper member
DudeSignals AMA with Ricky Ng! (Bitsdaq CEO)
Watch the full video here!↪️
copper member
Bitsdaq is pleased to announce that Bitsdaq platform token(BQQQ) is going to list on IEO Launchpad on 9th June 2019 and starts trading on June 12th.
copper member
Bitsdaq Launch Event of IHT Resonance with BQQQ!To show our gratitude to all supportive users and to give back to IHT community, 290,000,000 BQQQ will be used as the award for the event of IHT resonance with BQQQ.
Read the official announcement here!↪️
Pages:
Jump to: