Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO][ICO] ADONX🔥🔥SALE 50% BONUS🔥🔥Adonx.One 🦄 - A NEW EXCHANGE ERA💎 - page 5. (Read 2079 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
When do you plan to start listing on exchanges? And what exchanges it will be?

Exchangers listing are planned for end of may but most likely in the beginning of june, is expected Uniswap the current exchangers doing Adonx IEO (Inodex, Vindax), and some more from sale stage II, and also adonx.one will be an exchanger.

Many projects start listing from Uniswap because it is very simple to list on Uniswap. But without listing on centralize exchanges the price of ADONX on Uniswap will be small.

Besides the current exchanges listed for IEO dale on Stage I and II, we will have also adonx.one, so it's expected a minimum of 4/5 exchanger, if we conplete sale sucessful for sure will be more exchangers.

Listing on exchanges is the best promotion for project. There are a lot of traders on exchanges and they would know about the project and its tokens. But it is necessary to have listing on big exchanges with good liquidity.

I think that for the start of the project 4 or 5 exchanges are enought. Many projects start listing only from one exchange. But when more exchanges tokens will have more liquidity and more price.
Activity: 212
Merit: 1

Exchangers listing are planned for end of may but most likely in the beginning of june, is expected Uniswap the current exchangers doing Adonx IEO (Inodex, Vindax), and some more from sale stage II, and also adonx.one will be an exchanger.

Many projects start listing from Uniswap because it is very simple to list on Uniswap. But without listing on centralize exchanges the price of ADONX on Uniswap will be small.

Besides the current exchanges listed for IEO dale on Stage I and II, we will have also adonx.one, so it's expected a minimum of 4/5 exchanger, if we conplete sale sucessful for sure will be more exchangers.

Listing on exchanges is the best promotion for project. There are a lot of traders on exchanges and they would know about the project and its tokens. But it is necessary to have listing on big exchanges with good liquidity.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
The reason for the possible uniswap listing, is because we want to give as much liquidity as possible to our token, so we are not concerned with the current ethereum network fees, we believe that this problem will soon be solved.  In addition, we want our investors to benefit from all the opportunities in the ethereum ecosystem in the long term, in addition to our exchanger, which will certainly have immense advantages and benefits.
If it is possible to reduce the fees, whether there are no plans to switch blockchains or use two blockchains, one on ethereum and on Binance Smart Chain, I have seen several platforms also use it
Activity: 296
Merit: 266
And don't forget the fees involved in Uniswap. I don't think it is smart move for traders to look forward this token in that exchange. Why not wait for the ADONX exchange itself? They are building a trading platform here so why not test their performance in their own exchange? Also, as a new player in the trading business, what major benefit are you going to offer to the community?
I strongly agree, it is better to take advantage of their proprietary platform without having to cost fee and at the same time test the extent of its performance.

The reason for the possible uniswap listing, is because we want to give as much liquidity as possible to our token, so we are not concerned with the current ethereum network fees, we believe that this problem will soon be solved.  In addition, we want our investors to benefit from all the opportunities in the ethereum ecosystem in the long term, in addition to our exchanger, which will certainly have immense advantages and benefits.

Check our new website version:

▪️Site updated
▪️Whitepaper updated
▪️Team updated
▪️RoadMap updated

http://adonx.one
copper member
Activity: 145

And don't forget the fees involved in Uniswap. I don't think it is smart move for traders to look forward this token in that exchange. Why not wait for the ADONX exchange itself? They are building a trading platform here so why not test their performance in their own exchange? Also, as a new player in the trading business, what major benefit are you going to offer to the community?

Uniswap is on Ethereum blockhain that is why commissions of Ethereum are so big. It is necessary to have listing on centalize exchanges in all cases.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
I strongly agree, it is better to take advantage of their proprietary platform without having to cost fee and at the same time test the extent of its performance.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

Activity: 250

Activity: 181

Yes, we did everything on our part to report impostors, but it is not up to us to evaluate to take action, in the meantime they must continue to deceive people, to prevent this we posted an alert everywhere.

Now cryptocurrency is a morden trend. There are so many scams in cryptocurrency that is why it is necessary to check everything before investments.

Too many scams less trust.

Yeah, scammers everywhere they diminish the credibility for potential projects, but we are learning to deal with it,

Joke: There is already a fakeshatoshi now there is a fakeadonshi  Grin Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 34

Yes, we did everything on our part to report impostors, but it is not up to us to evaluate to take action, in the meantime they must continue to deceive people, to prevent this we posted an alert everywhere.

Now cryptocurrency is a morden trend. There are so many scams in cryptocurrency that is why it is necessary to check everything before investments.

Too many scams less trust.
Scam Warning
Unscrupulous people are trying to scam unsuspecting crypto enthusiasts’ by creating fake websites and are also copying our project whitepaper and coin name. Please confirm that you are dealing with Adon coin and Adonx token only via the following links...

I see that project is popular among the users is scammers make a copy of website and social links.

Yes, is making several kind of attacks, like copy our project and promoting it. We are concerned if people will fall into the scam.

As I understands the attacks are done only for projects that are popular and have a lot of users and investors. It is very important to carefully check everything before investors because their are too many fishing sites and scammers.

Activity: 156
Scam Warning
Unscrupulous people are trying to scam unsuspecting crypto enthusiasts’ by creating fake websites and are also copying our project whitepaper and coin name. Please confirm that you are dealing with Adon coin and Adonx token only via the following links...

I see that project is popular among the users is scammers make a copy of website and social links.

Yes, is making several kind of attacks, like copy our project and promoting it. We are concerned if people will fall into the scam.

As I understands the attacks are done only for projects that are popular and have a lot of users and investors. It is very important to carefully check everything before investors because their are too many fishing sites and scammers.
Scam Warning

Hi, I have 5 questions:

1. What is the difference, according to your dictionary, between "exchanger" and exchange?

We plan an Exchanger to do an IEO, for at least 15 days. There is a few exchanger on the market and good ones, like exmarkers, finibox, vindax, indoex, p2pb2b. Soon we will update on that. It depends onnpre sale, but anyway we gona perform an IEO.

2. In my opinion these are not good exchanges, but P2PB2B would be acceptable. Where will IEO take place?

For adonx.one platform, some adonx platform benefits are as follows but not limited to:

• Listing fee
• Voting contest
• Payment gateway related services
• Escrow fee
• Any other fees and commissions

3. Will token holders somehow also earn from these benefits? If so - how?

We are working on some agreements, it is expected that all tokens will be sold, unsold tokens will be burned, the 20% of unsold tokens is a consideration for now, it is expected that this tokens will also be burned in case we do not selling 100%, as our main objective is to reduce the total supply to the minimum possible

4. Is it already clear how tokens will be finally allocated and what gonna happen with unsold tokens?

5. When will be updated info about team?

2. Sale will take place on Indoex, and Vindax but we may not closed for another agreements for stage I, for stage II we are working a deal that I can disclose for now.

3. It's expected that adonx value increse with token burning, at least 20% tokens collect as fee will be burned every four-month.

4. At least 80% unsold tokens will be burned on the of sale.

5. Yes, we already have it ready, we are just finishing website ieo sale version.

Update

3. Once sale is over, will ve deployed a multiple smart contracts for staking and vesting.
Activity: 212
Scam Warning

Hi, I have 5 questions:

1. What is the difference, according to your dictionary, between "exchanger" and exchange?

We plan an Exchanger to do an IEO, for at least 15 days. There is a few exchanger on the market and good ones, like exmarkers, finibox, vindax, indoex, p2pb2b. Soon we will update on that. It depends onnpre sale, but anyway we gona perform an IEO.

2. In my opinion these are not good exchanges, but P2PB2B would be acceptable. Where will IEO take place?

For adonx.one platform, some adonx platform benefits are as follows but not limited to:

• Listing fee
• Voting contest
• Payment gateway related services
• Escrow fee
• Any other fees and commissions

3. Will token holders somehow also earn from these benefits? If so - how?

We are working on some agreements, it is expected that all tokens will be sold, unsold tokens will be burned, the 20% of unsold tokens is a consideration for now, it is expected that this tokens will also be burned in case we do not selling 100%, as our main objective is to reduce the total supply to the minimum possible

4. Is it already clear how tokens will be finally allocated and what gonna happen with unsold tokens?

5. When will be updated info about team?

2. Sale will take place on Indoex, and Vindax but we may not closed for another agreements for stage I, for stage II we are working a deal that I can disclose for now.

3. It's expected that adonx value increse with token burning, at least 20% tokens collect as fee will be burned every four-month.

4. At least 80% unsold tokens will be burned on the of sale.

5. Yes, we already have it ready, we are just finishing website ieo sale version.
Pages:
Jump to: