Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO][ICO] ADONX🔥🔥SALE 50% BONUS🔥🔥Adonx.One 🦄 - A NEW EXCHANGE ERA💎 - page 7. (Read 2079 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I think 20% of the total supply is too much for the team, there could be a prolonged dump if there is no system to regulate it. will the total supply be locked? if so, how long is the lock system?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 11
These days mostly cryptocurrency exchanges are increasing tarding fees which is absolutely not a good sign for an average and small trader but in your white paper it's mentioned that ADONX exchange is going to provide near-zero trading fee experience to its users which looks quite interesting these days it's necessary that crypto community has a lesser trading fee platform.
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
what are the benifits that we can get when we are using adonx platform? and as a holder what we can get or benifets in return?

With Adonx you can enjoy all the ethereum ecosystem benefits like uniswap and other services that adonx will be listed in th future. For adonx.one platform, some adonx platform benefits are as follows but not limited to:

• Listing fee
• Voting contest
• Payment gateway related services
• Escrow fee
• Any other fees and commissions

that's great. does adonx has a plan in the near future of using the network of Binance smartchain? as we know that it is in demand too...
Activity: 296
Merit: 266
Is it the sale currently accept eth only for payment? why not add another cryptocurrency as payment, which may have a cheaper fee.
If the exchange for the future IEO will be based on the funds raised from the current sale, I hope the result will be enough to put the IEO on an exchange with a fairly good reputation.

For Pre Sale (50% bonus) we are currently only accepting ETH DApp don't support another cryptocurrencies, current gas on ethereum network have dropped, you can buy Adonx with just a fee of 8-10$.

We currently have some good proposals for move on, but it will always depend on amount rised, we think people have not realized the adonx platform potential.
what are the benifits that we can get when we are using adonx platform? and as a holder what we can get or benifets in return?

With Adonx you can enjoy all the ethereum ecosystem benefits like uniswap and other services that adonx will be listed in th future. For adonx.one platform, some adonx platform benefits are as follows but not limited to:

• Listing fee
• Voting contest
• Payment gateway related services
• Escrow fee
• Any other fees and commissions

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
Is it the sale currently accept eth only for payment? why not add another cryptocurrency as payment, which may have a cheaper fee.
If the exchange for the future IEO will be based on the funds raised from the current sale, I hope the result will be enough to put the IEO on an exchange with a fairly good reputation.
this is great if All unsold token will be burned, but how much money needed to run this project or the softcap my friend ?

We have no setup hardcap and softcap, we will work with what we get from sale

great! this mean whatever happens in crowdsale stage this project will continue
but, with a good marketing strategy, i believe this project will be success and collecting a good amount to start developing
by the way, Good Luck !!

Thanks for your support, we are working on it, we are trying to archive this goal also, but we are not here to just get funds. We want to bring something new to crypto sphere, so no matter what we get from sale will do whatever it takes to bring to life the adonx project. Some people have not realized yet the potential of our project, but eventualy they will do when becomes real.
Try -  https://app.swaprex.com/welcome
to conduct your ico and distribute your token without problem.

We have currently a DApp on our website for Pre Sale, have a look: https://adonx.one
I have read your Roadmap in white paper. your road map is very short:

ROADMAP
Features will be rolled out one by one as per schedule, the approximate order is
• Platform with basic features
• Exchange services
• Desktop wallets
• Mobile wallets
• Escrow services
• AP developer

You need to add details of target milestone such as month or quarter.
why is there no project team information?

Hello Nira09, stay turned, a whitepaper update is coming regarding this points, roadmap milestone, and team information. Also you can check our website that was currenty upadate, I will inform when this changes takes place. Best Regards
this platform archetected carefully to mitigate security issues and vulnerabilities in different stages.
i believe the success of this team of Adonx.
adonx platform supports a strong user level security, such as 2 factor of authentication, PIN based authorization strong password and more options that the account holder who bought or has an  assets is secured in this platform. presale been started already.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Try -  https://app.swaprex.com/welcome
to conduct your ico and distribute your token without problem.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
I have read your Roadmap in white paper. your road map is very short:

ROADMAP
Features will be rolled out one by one as per schedule, the approximate order is
• Platform with basic features
• Exchange services
• Desktop wallets
• Mobile wallets
• Escrow services
• AP developer

You need to add details of target milestone such as month or quarter.
why is there no project team information?
now the presale stage has been started at https://adonx.one right ?
and depend on the whitepaper adonx will run an IEO in exchange ?
would you like you tell me what is the exchange name for the IEO after this presale stage over mate
thank you

We plan an Exchanger to do an IEO, for at least 15 days. There is a few exchanger on the market and good ones, like exmarkers, finibox, vindax, indoex, p2pb2b. Soon we will update on that. It depends onnpre sale, but anyway we gona perform an IEO.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
now the presale stage has been started at https://adonx.one right ?
and depend on the whitepaper adonx will run an IEO in exchange ?
would you like you tell me what is the exchange name for the IEO after this presale stage over mate
thank you
this is great if All unsold token will be burned, but how much money needed to run this project or the softcap my friend ?

We have no setup hardcap and softcap, we will work with what we get from sale
What is the difference between Adonx exchange and some popular exchanges now? How is your exchange doing in terms of fund security. After all, many transactions have been stolen by hackers. I want to know these.

Read whitepaper, we have write whitepaper without too much Marketing due to legal issues, but you can find there what's is in the works, escrow, atomic swap, payments gateway. The current exchangers not do it for free due their greedy, and is not for a lot of good coins that are out there, we will change only little fees. Regarding security, we have a hight standard for it, we have done our best, a simple action will need to pass thought a lot check points. Platform is almost ready, so with pre sale funds we can show our investors a piece of the iceberg.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Бoт paбoтaeт. AirDrop зa пapy пpocтыx зaдaний пoлyчeн. Пoкa видeн нa бaлaнce бoтa, пo пpaвилaм бyдeт вывeдeн в июнe.
The bot is working. AirDrop for a couple of simple tasks received. While visible on the balance of the bot, according to the rules, it will be withdrawn in June.
Pages:
Jump to: