Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ILS] INTERNET&LIGHT&SECURITY - AIRDROP - ICO - MASTERNODE - - page 6. (Read 21981 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 10
XTZ
Activity: 224
my windows wallet is not syncing what the problem Huh

Go to slack channel and on #general you will find the ils.conf file that will must to upload to roaming-ils folder
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
my windows wallet is not syncing what the problem Huh
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I already join airdrop #4, thanks dev good luck to his project
Good news that MasterNode will be available soon... Kiss

We're getting ready for the marketing campaign.

~2 weeks left until the website will be available
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
nice announcement to hear..thanks to dev team.
Activity: 84
Good news that MasterNode will be available soon... Kiss
Activity: 120
Activity: 162
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/9498088826998
reserved Vietnamese translation? I can do it, please contact me in pm, thank you dev. good luck with the project
Activity: 434
I joined 21 numbers but the tokens did not come to me or they were not distributed yet thanks
Because there are only 2 MN available for selling through ICO, we increased the prices.

Thank you
Can we sign up for more than 1 phase?  If I signed up for one of the previous phases, can I sign up for this 4th one too?   thanks

Yes, you can! And we ask  you to do it.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
Can we sign up for more than 1 phase?  If I signed up for one of the previous phases, can I sign up for this 4th one too?   thanks
Important announcement for all the ILS holders. Wallet 1.1x will be available in 6 days!

Starting with that moment anyone that owns more than 60.000 ILS will be able to run a MasterNode!
I've joined your saggy since a few days ago. but I have not received anything in my wallet. please tell me what do i do to get the token? do i have to fill out the form again to follow airdrop 4?

You'll get them. If you want to join the airdrop 4, you must fill the form and have patience
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
Important announcement for all the ILS holders. Wallet 1.1x will be available in 6 days!

Starting with that moment anyone that owns more than 60.000 ILS will be able to run a MasterNode!
I've joined your saggy since a few days ago. but I have not received anything in my wallet. please tell me what do i do to get the token? do i have to fill out the form again to follow airdrop 4?
I am waiting for social media campaign!

It will start in the following days
Activity: 434
Nice to see that admin is still online

This will look better and better

Thank you for the nice words, we also want you to join slack channel!
hello, and when there will be news on the ardropu type table thank you
Activity: 294
No staking allowed or what?
I got some ILS through staking yesterday, now it's showing Mined "generated but not accepted" and my balance got reset!!!
Why bother then?
That's normal. Everyone mines "orphans" every now and then. I have tons of them. Made my eyes wide open also at first with another coin, but I learned this is part of the deal.
Pages:
Jump to: