Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ILS] INTERNET&LIGHT&SECURITY - AIRDROP - ICO - MASTERNODE - - page 8. (Read 21981 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
I don't understand how could I join yous slack channel if you don't even post the link...  Huh
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
how will we receive the coins if the form filling doesn't have any kine of address input in it. just want to know ?

If you check the thread, you will find out that if you will be accepted, you will be notified by e-mail!

sorry i didn't notice that and thanks for the answer

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
how will we receive the coins if the form filling doesn't have any kine of address input in it. just want to know ?

If you check the thread, you will find out that if you will be accepted, you will be notified by e-mail!
Activity: 210
participating! do you plan to do more than 4 distributions?

Yes, there will be 18 Airdrops.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
participating! do you plan to do more than 4 distributions?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Joined airdrop. Good luck!
i'm not an ILS investor but I want to buy Smiley

Sent us a message on bitcointalk or on slack. We will take care of you
Activity: 12
i'm not an ILS investor but I want to buy Smiley
you talk about masternodes and wallets yet you also talk about erc20 token.. what is this it's own blockchain or a token😕
Give me contract address,  symbol and decimal Smiley

This is a POS scrypt token. Also there will be an ERC20 token only for big stakers of ILS in january (investors).
Activity: 12
you talk about masternodes and wallets yet you also talk about erc20 token.. what is this it's own blockchain or a token😕
Give me contract address,  symbol and decimal Smiley
I'm waiting for some more details like whitpaper and website, right now there are so many airdrops and only those with some more details can be worth something, anyway I will join.

We can provide some information on DM on slack if you are open to one of the investment plans.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
I'm waiting for some more details like whitpaper and website, right now there are so many airdrops and only those with some more details can be worth something, anyway I will join.
Activity: 76
Investment plan. This make i sounds like HYIP
Activity: 294
...... For celebrating the 25.000 block we will offer 150 ILS to everyone that will send the address to us, on slack in the next 24 hours. Airdrop bonus for investors will be applied.

This is absolutely great!.. pinged my address in slack room

Same here. But I also am feeling somewhat more impatient; want to know what is happening behind the curtains.
Activity: 140
Every round I participated in, but just checked the list, each round 2 is my name
 Undecided
Activity: 30
The project seems to be good, and personally feel that there is still more prospects for development,
and hope that the team continues to develop reliably, so that everyone can benefit,
rather than an empty project, just stay on the paper.
Activity: 108
We are almost to the block 25.000 . As we planified, at the celebration of the block 100.000 our website will be online. At the block 150.000, the dedicated exchange will be online. When our network will reach 50.000 blocks we will start our marketing campaign. For celebrating the 25.000 block we will offer 150 ILS to everyone that will send the address to us, on slack in the next 24 hours. Airdrop bonus for investors will be applied.

This is absolutely great!.. pinged my address in slack room
We are almost to the block 25.000 . As we planified, at the celebration of the block 100.000 our website will be online. At the block 150.000, the dedicated exchange will be online. When our network will reach 50.000 blocks we will start our marketing campaign. For celebrating the 25.000 block we will offer 150 ILS to everyone that will send the address to us, on slack in the next 24 hours. Airdrop bonus for investors will be applied.
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
Bought another  coins. If these project will become real, this is my jackpot.

I spoke with dev on slack, now i understood what he meant by saying they are elders in cryptocurrency world
Pages:
Jump to: