Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IMPCH] 🔥🔥🔥🔥 IMPEACH DONALD TRUMP COIN 🔥🔥🔥 NOW TRADING 🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 14221 times)

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

Awesome news I am sure this coin will do the difference and help with the impeachment!! How high do you expect it to rise? Is 100X from actual price still possible?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
we seriously need to remove Trump , he is a pest

just wait 8 years until his daughter becomes the first female president Smiley

I would worry more about making it out of this year without impeachment.  Already an unmitigated disaster.  Maybe he can fabricate more stories about former presidents without any proof and then start walking it back. 
Activity: 914
Merit: 299

just wait 8 years until his daughter becomes the first female president Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Investor
Good idea, but no roadmap or execution.  Why launch a coin, and then put no effort into moving it forward? 

I agree just as flaky as the guy you supposedly want to impeach. If you look at the distribution the whole float in on Cryptopia. This coin is such a scam by the dev. Doesn't even have a working explorer.

Yeah it looks like a lackluster effort.  Didn't put enough effort into the project to draw any attention to it, so probably just sit there on the exchange.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Good idea, but no roadmap or execution.  Why launch a coin, and then put no effort into moving it forward? 

I agree just as flaky as the guy you supposedly want to impeach. If you look at the distribution the whole float in on Cryptopia. This coin is such a scam by the dev. Doesn't even have a working explorer.
Activity: 500
Merit: 253
Yea, but then I'm propping up a dying market and someone would just put their bot on micro buy orders 1 or 2 satoshi above mine, and I'd have to deal with slippage and so on. I'd rather just deal with someone directly. If you have the coins and want to dump them PM me and I can put a large buy order on the books that you can dump into. If not then I'll just forget all about this shit coin and find some other coin to play with. 
buying 100,000 for 0.75 bitcoin or 10,000 for 0.05

Get them on the open market.  I'm sure it you put a bid someone will dump them on you.
buying 100,000 for 0.75 bitcoin or 10,000 for 0.05
this is your first shit coin, isn't it

Nope I've had a good number of shit coins but it usually takes a while before the dev becomes non responsive.  This is a lotto play so i'm not risking a whole lot.  I just want to find out what the distribution is.
this is your first shit coin, isn't it
Is there an active block Explorer so we can see the rich list and distribution. The current one is not working.

WTF is up with this Dev?!?!? Can he answer a simple fucking question. How can anyone take this coin serious with no working Explorer!!!!
Is there an active block Explorer so we can see the rich list and distribution. The current one is not working.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
If Obama didn't get impeached, no way Trump would.  He's Making America Great Again. 

Theres a key difference between them. Obama was nice and had charisma. Now, who is trump? Random obese billionaire knowing nothing about politics and talking to two things: his pocket and his wick. Count in Michelle, her asscheeks were superwide and could suck in half of a normal humans body. How could trump compete with that?

But Trump has a hot wife too.

But she's only hot when she is showing off her body. Her face does her body an injustice.
So there is less than 300k coins on the open market but the total supply is like 7 million. Can you still mine that going or is it just POS now. How will newe coins get created.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If Obama didn't get impeached, no way Trump would.  He's Making America Great Again. 

Theres a key difference between them. Obama was nice and had charisma. Now, who is trump? Random obese billionaire knowing nothing about politics and talking to two things: his pocket and his wick. Count in Michelle, her asscheeks were superwide and could suck in half of a normal humans body. How could trump compete with that?

But Trump has a hot wife too.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

Pages:
Jump to: