Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IMPCH] 🔥🔥🔥🔥 IMPEACH DONALD TRUMP COIN 🔥🔥🔥 NOW TRADING 🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 5. (Read 14221 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Impeach Donald Trump!...damn, I already bought TRUMP coin...mmm...nevermind... Cheesy

Impeachcoin will be much better than Trump!

trump coin this now is above impeach coin, because trump coin is old coin and long time develop community
next time impeach coin can incraese community too so next time iam believe impeach coin can above trump coin
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Impeach Donald Trump!...damn, I already bought TRUMP coin...mmm...nevermind... Cheesy

It depends of will be impeach or will be not... Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 84
Haha! Now that this coin is successful, everyone try to copy with anti-Trump coin!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
It is another try to get some money on name of Donald trump as there are already 4 or 5 different coins been seeing circulating around Donald Trump his wife and USA. Next will be on his daughter's name then on his son's name like this so on. I don't get the idea of so many coins based on similar idea which has no sense actually.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
why would anyone want to impeach someone who's gonna be one of our great presidents ever despite his inexperience (which might be a good thing),blunt talk, nonpresidential behaviors(but then look at obama who was perfectly presidential, calm, great speaker, talks in a sweet tone, etc yet his policies were disaster for the u.s.).

some ppl just dont really realize that they are harming humanity even though they may not intend to or think they are working towards the betterment of humanity bc they are misinformed, brainwashed, or fail to see the forest for the trees. many of them are motivated by their own particular personal emotional agendas.

Well if you look at the disaster that was the muslim bad which was ruled against three times already in court... and it's only been the first month.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Activity: 20
Activity: 97
why would anyone want to impeach someone who's gonna be one of our great presidents ever despite his inexperience (which might be a good thing),blunt talk, nonpresidential behaviors(but then look at obama who was perfectly presidential, calm, great speaker, talks in a sweet tone, etc yet his policies were disaster for the u.s.).

some ppl just dont really realize that they are harming humanity even though they may not intend to or think they are working towards the betterment of humanity bc they are misinformed, brainwashed, or fail to see the forest for the trees. many of them are motivated by their own particular personal emotional agendas.

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I'm just curious
So, what's the exact plan to impeach him??
perhaps a roadmap of ideas?

You can start by rewarding people to participate in impeaching Trump,if a writer or blogger write an article he gets rewarded for doing that,if people attend impeach rally they will have a coin rewards,this is a good idea only if Trump can make a lot of mistakes especially if the mistakes is something globally.
Activity: 37
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
I'm just curious

Bitch.  Moan.  Cry.  Call people racists and Nazis.  Start some garbage cans on fire and smash store windows.

I'm just here in hopes of dumping this shitcoin on some libtard for more BTC than I paid for it.

Haha i totally agree with your comment ,this people have no brain.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
I'm just curious

Bitch.  Moan.  Cry.  Call people racists and Nazis.  Start some garbage cans on fire and smash store windows.

I'm just here in hopes of dumping this shitcoin on some libtard for more BTC than I paid for it.
Activity: 40
I'm just curious
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: