Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IMVR] ImmVRse - Decentralised Marketplace for VR Pros 🚀 - Listed on DDEX - page 16. (Read 29908 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Do you have a bonus and bonus campaign? And what is your goal? The project looks interesting for me, but very little information about your team!
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Virtual Reality Firm ImmVRse Sees Role of Community in Driving VR Growth

Blockchain-based virtual reality (VR) platform ImmVRse has built its solution for supplying the growth and development of high-quality VR content around the user communities, believing that community-driven approaches that allow users to determine the value of published content will catalyze the further development of the fast-growing industry.

The ImmVRse ecosystem banks on the community driving self interest, hence designing it as such that VR content creators along with their communities are encouraged to interact, collaborate and inspire together to create the highest quality VR content available online.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/immvrse-sees-role-of-community-in-driving-vr-growth/

Activity: 574
Increasingly today needs advanced vr platform is very popular and is needed by the public, businesses and advertisers. Latest-tech vr platform and featured different ImmVRse to answer the needs of the community for quality vr platform, businesses, advertisers and content creators in the entertainment media, trades and businesses are more sophisticated, efficient, fast and cheap. Good luck and get a lot of support of investors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
this project looks interesting team in the project is also solid hopefully will be many participants who join in this project and many also investor interest to join, success always this project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Ce projet est un projet potentiel. J'ai aimé ce projet. c'est dc apprécié par icobech
Activity: 112
good to see this  project,ill take a look back for the bounty!hope will be successful in long way Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
it will be a new coin with its ecosystem or it will be a token used in another ecosystem. who are your closest competitors and what is your advantage to them.
Activity: 102
I like the project, and I hope that it will succeed
Activity: 82
Brilliant project.I am fan already and would sign up for all future airdrops and token sales
Activity: 518
Good project with interesting concept and The project has a strong team that realizes the set goals

great product!!
copper member
Activity: 938
Merit: 147
2 EZ 4 RTZ
Blockchain Based Virtual Reality Startup ImmVRse Sponsors Biggest Blockchain Investor In Europe’s Largest Tech Festival

Read more ...
Activity: 254
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Activity: 280
the more days the need for advanced vr platform is very popular and is needed by people, businesses and advertisers. a new and different technology vr technology platform ImmVRse presents to address the needs of a quality vr platform for people, businesspeople, advertisers and creator content in transactions, entertainment and business media more sophisticated, efficient, fast and inexpensive. good luck and can get a lot of investor support.
Activity: 42
Greetings newcomers! Welcome to ImmVRse telegram community! Don't miss the pinned message 😃
copper member
Activity: 938
Merit: 147
2 EZ 4 RTZ

ImmVRse Officially Sponsors Blockchain360 at London Tech Week

Read more...
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
Hello, what I personally like that ImmVRse has a different implementation goals, not like the others VR projects which are talking mostly about entertainment. Science and professionals are also great use-case for VR, so I am with you with both hands.
Activity: 87
very awesome project and i also liked the design of your website.
i hope you the best
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Quite an interesting idea. After all, talented developers of VR is now difficult to declare themselves. Are you planning to sell VR equipment?
Activity: 19
Wonderful project!
I appreciate this project! I really hope it will succeed

Activity: 6
There is also an VR ICO project in China, but not sure about the name
Pages:
Jump to: