Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 103. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
I found some incent tokens on viralehnge that I havent transfered out yet.

Do I have to transfer them to incent ICO site (and then request incent team to transfer them to my waves client?) or can I direclty transfer it to waves lite client (just like incent team did transfer incent to me and now I see them on tokens page). So in this case I just input waves address in viralexchange to get my incent out?

You can directly send it to Waves lite client.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
wow what a big dump happened on openledger, it seems like someone was really bored and dumped all his INCENT tokens.

maybe if you want get good rate incent
you must wait until incent added to good exchanger poloniex or bittrex

I think the main point here is for Incent to be fully utilized according to its purpose. So i'm really banking on that and Incent traded in bigger exchangers like Poloniex is only second. So hopefully people should talk more about Incent's primary objective as a crypto and unique coin.

Agree with your point, the main point is for Incent team to do what they say they actually want to do and get businesses using their tokens, once this is achieved, they value of the token will increase. if you want to dump because you are ICO flipper you are free to dump.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I found some incent tokens on viralehnge that I havent transfered out yet.

Do I have to transfer them to incent ICO site (and then request incent team to transfer them to my waves client?) or can I direclty transfer it to waves lite client (just like incent team did transfer incent to me and now I see them on tokens page). So in this case I just input waves address in viralexchange to get my incent out?
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
still wating for the 'big' exchager which gets INC on. Undecided

Don't worry
it will be release soon to the exchanges
we hope will put at bittrex. Just wait a good news from the team Incent

Absolutely - Onwards and Upwards!

Will Incent get it's own light client wallet - I guess run on the Incent Waves nodes?
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1007

Don't worry
it will be release soon to the exchanges
we hope will put at bittrex. Just wait a good news from the team Incent
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Guys, if you are missing a bounty payment, please send me a direct message so we can address it together.

We are trying our best to get listed but as Cassius said it's up to each exchange to decide if they want to. Bittrex is still in the progress of migrating to v2 and therefore has few resources left for coin integrations. Let's hope they finish the migration soon.

Activity: 477
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
This is not good news for investors. People no longer believe in this project.

You are kidding, right? 0.4 BTC panic sell and we're done? I think most people are better informed than this.
legendary
I am received my Incent bounties from signatures campaign, and it's at the portfolio tab in waves lite.
But, I didn't see my Incent at ICO Dashboard, what can I do? It's a wrong or normally?

Hmmm, not sure. Probably a display issue of some sort. You didn't withdraw from ico yet?

My Incent token from bounty signature campaign still at Waves wallet Sir.
I didn't withdraw anything.

You mean ico area?
If there's a problem, come over to Slack and Pete will address it. You'll get more updates and information too.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
sorry, when this coin added on bittrex/polo? Cheesy
Activity: 896
I am received my Incent bounties from signatures campaign, and it's at the portfolio tab in waves lite.
But, I didn't see my Incent at ICO Dashboard, what can I do? It's a wrong or normally?

Hmmm, not sure. Probably a display issue of some sort. You didn't withdraw from ico yet?

My Incent token from bounty signature campaign still at Waves wallet Sir.
I didn't withdraw anything.
Activity: 714

INCENT has only 0.41 BTC volume on OpenLedger so I think it was only a single person getting rid of his investment. It's better to wait and see how they will be able to develop this project.

The problem is that nobody trust OpenLedger and it's ICO's. Volume and buy pressure are lacking as a result of this.
For the project to succeed trade should be happening or facilitated on more established exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

INCENT has only 0.41 BTC volume on OpenLedger so I think it was only a single person getting rid of his investment. It's better to wait and see how they will be able to develop this project.
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
legendary
wow what a big dump happened on openledger, it seems like someone was really bored and dumped all his INCENT tokens.

I think so many people are get bored and Just sell them at a cheap price because this project seems like still not working on development,Just stuck Angry

Are you for real? We have a lot going on. Maybe you just need to make the effort to read about it up-thread, on Slack and on our blog.
legendary

when will it be added to other exchanges? maybe polo or trex.. WAVES DEX might take some time before it will be released.

Also interested in this issue, they promised at the end of December or beginning of January adding to bittrex.

No, Bittrex gave us a timeline of 2 months. If/when they add it is ultimately up to them. We don't make promises on their behalf.
Activity: 546

when will it be added to other exchanges? maybe polo or trex.. WAVES DEX might take some time before it will be released.

Also interested in this issue, they promised at the end of December or beginning of January adding to bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

I think the main point here is for Incent to be fully utilized according to its purpose. So i'm really banking on that and Incent traded in bigger exchangers like Poloniex is only second. So hopefully people should talk more about Incent's primary objective as a crypto and unique coin.

I also agreed with you it will be more fruitful when Incent will achieve its main goal. So if we have strong believe in dev team than really we will enjoy this ride.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506

Activity: 532

Jump to: