Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 154. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Dear community,

Please help Incent to get listed on Bittrex as soon as possible. They are interested but won't look into Waves assets for another month according to Bill; community interest could speed that up. Let's get Incent on there to allow other future Waves assets to be traded on Bittrex as well! Simply retweet and like the following tweet. I appreciate each and every support!

https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/801120028208676864
Just retweeted it.A good idea would be to add this on TVE also so those who are not following this thread also retweet
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Dear community, again I need your help  Smiley Please support our Thunderclap campaign so we can create a last big bang towards the end of ICO.

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/50396-let-s-take-crypto-mainstream?locale=en

Just supported this by using Twitter. Hopefully, it will reach more potential investors on my circle of friends. Good luck everyone.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
Only Bittrex is the target or other exchanges aren't considering Incent right now? I like Poloniex and Cryptopia.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Dear community, again I need your help  Smiley Please support our Thunderclap campaign so we can create a last big bang towards the end of ICO.

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/50396-let-s-take-crypto-mainstream?locale=en
Dear community,

Please help Incent to get listed on Bittrex as soon as possible. They are interested but won't look into Waves assets for another month according to Bill; community interest could speed that up. Let's get Incent on there to allow other future Waves assets to be traded on Bittrex as well! Simply retweet and like the following tweet. I appreciate each and every support!

Just pay it @richie with 3 BTC in inchain minutes will be added there Smiley

Just in case INCENT Token added to Bittrex, what will be the price for each Tokens?
That's simply impossible to predict  Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Dear community,

Just in case INCENT Token added to Bittrex, what will be the price for each Tokens?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
We are very pleased to be partnering with Incent!
Dear community,

I'm afraid it's not that easy since our code base is not from a clone  Smiley

I'm looking forward to the arrival of Incent. It will take a long time yet??
First merchant demand starts beginning of December, Incent tokens will be issued and distributed after a thorough audit mid to end of December. Further integrations will follow Q1 2017 and then continue, obviously.
Hello, how can i invest some small amount of money?

Is it possible to invest in FIAT currency?

what do we get as investors (dividends payed monthly)?

thank you for your answers
You cannot invest directly with fiat but we accept deposits in Bitcoin, Waves and any altcoin which is accepted by ShapeShift. This also allows you to deposit smaller amounts.

As Investor you will receive 50% of the market making profits by BitScan and participate in the possible increase in price. Later on you will also be able to spend your Incent in the whole network, same as every other Incent user.
Activity: 320
Merit: 250
I'm looking forward to the arrival of Incent. It will take a long time yet??
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Dear community,

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hello, how can i invest some small amount of money?

Is it possible to invest in FIAT currency?

what do we get as investors (dividends payed monthly)?

thank you for your answers
Dear community,

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Nice, i guess its very timely for black friday sale. 20% can be a forune. It will be released on december 2 at which exchange?  Liqui is eager to list some but seem like liqui didn't do an iou for INC.

No, the first partner ICO starts on 2 December. At that point, every deposit to that ICO will place demand on Incent.
We're still working on exchanges - Bittrex have shown interest but their timetable for adding us will be accelerated if the community shows interest too!
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Nice, i guess its very timely for black friday sale. 20% can be a forune. It will be released on december 2 at which exchange?  Liqui is eager to list some but seem like liqui didn't do an iou for INC.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
20% Black Friday - Cyber Monday bonus on Incent!

We are offering a special promotion on Incent, running from Black Friday through to Cyber Monday. From 00:01 UTC on 25 November to 23:59 on 28 November, we will be selling Incent with a 20% bonus. The regular price for the closing stage of the ICO is 6,000, so this is a great deal!

We know that many investors leave it until the final days to invest in an ICO, so if that’s you – or if you were thinking about increasing your investment before our crowdfund closes on 30th November – then consider taking advantage of this promotion.

If you still need convincing about the potential of Incent, then you might like to know that we’re rolling out our ICO tech to other businesses running crowdfunds for Waves assets – and that every one of their investors will receive Incent as part of the process, putting immediate demand on the market. We’ve already secured our first client, which will go live on 2 December, with others in the pipeline.

To learn more or participate in the crowdfund, visit www.IncentLoyalty.com
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
A degree of accuracy would improve your report considerably, as would some indication that you had done basic and independent research to understand the concept or current state of business development - rather than publishing inaccurate material and then expecting the project's founders to take the time and effort to compensate for your lack of competence.
Hi guys, ICOrating team here.

Thank you for your comments, we took them into account.

We usually write only few reports per month and make them very detailed and comprehensive (about 30 pages).

The report on Incent was our first and experimental attempt to create an express report - a short and less detailed review that would still give potential investors a picture of the company. Since it was an experimental report, written in a shorter than usual period of time, it’s quite possible that it was of a lower quality than usual.

We’re dropping this format, since it proved to be unsuccessful and does not meet our standards and we’re removing our Incent review for the revision.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 854
I have read the OP, if the fund collected not reached 5 Million, this ICO still run to reach 5 Million or will be close after 2 Months?
cause if i see the BTC address & Waves address escrow is far from 5 Million

$5 million is the maximum cap, the minimum cap is $1 million and has already been surpassed but you still have chance to join the project as you can see it is not oversold and there will be demand for the tokens when list on exchanges
Yes you got good point.If ICO is oversold,price fall as soon as it is listed in exchanges as many people want to cash in on early profit.I have seen similar thing happened to ICONOMI and Antshares
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
And for those who have missed the latest news from yesterday: https://medium.com/@incentloyalty/driving-demand-for-incent-from-the-off-c97c7cc1afc8#.60zje9x1p. There will be buy pressure on Incent right out of the gate!

Please also share the news: https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/800808154686599168

Incent team never cease to amaze me, your tireless effort to make the project a success and give investors value for their money is excellent. Once Incent gain some market share of the loyalty market we are set for the moon
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I have read the OP, if the fund collected not reached 5 Million, this ICO still run to reach 5 Million or will be close after 2 Months?
cause if i see the BTC address & Waves address escrow is far from 5 Million

$5 million is the maximum cap, the minimum cap is $1 million and has already been surpassed but you still have chance to join the project as you can see it is not oversold and there will be demand for the tokens when list on exchanges
Jump to: