Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 173. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Big day today as we shook on a significant commercial partnership.

Read about it here: https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/incent-connects-to-30-000-australian-businesses-7a0b7e0993cc#.mleyb9xi2

RW  Wink

Incent connects to 30,000 Australian Businesses this is very very Great news Sir  Cool
This is really another exciting news by Incent,I am glad to have invested in incent
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
3.5h hours to go in the current bonus stage. Get your share of Incent now at www.incentloyalty.com/register!
I am full member now, can i get upgrade OP? Thanks.
Updated!

Hey Incent team,

quoting from your email:

"We also launched a fun swag item within the ICO dashboard - perserve your involvement in the ICO by buying a T Shirt with your unique Incent Investor number!"

I could not find it in my ICO dashboard. Where is that?  Smiley

Keep up the good work!
You'll find it in the 'My Profile/Stats' page, have fun shopping and receiving your first Incent as cash-back  Wink
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Hey Incent team,

quoting from your email:

"We also launched a fun swag item within the ICO dashboard - perserve your involvement in the ICO by buying a T Shirt with your unique Incent Investor number!"

I could not find it in my ICO dashboard. Where is that?  Smiley

Keep up the good work!
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
I am full member now, can i get upgrade OP? Thanks.
Don't forget to join our Slack, we're about to hit 400 members! > https://incentinvites.herokuapp.com/

Read about it here: https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/incent-connects-to-30-000-australian-businesses-7a0b7e0993cc#.mleyb9xi2

RW  Wink

Wow, that's a fat announcement

It definitely is!

Please help us share the word about it: https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/790945764511850496

And the usual reminder > a little less than 8 hours to go in the current bonus stage!  Smiley
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
Activity: 616

RW  Wink

Incent connects to 30,000 Australian Businesses this is very very Great news Sir  Cool
That is amazing and very good news for us.I am sure some huge money flow will come within the few days and we'll fill the ICO cap before the timeline,no doubt about it.Great work dev team.
Activity: 938

RW  Wink

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

RW  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
When this ico end, i will buy more when incent hit to the exchange.

while it worked for WAVES - suspect your gonna get shafted with INCENT using that strategy............
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

what you mean is that you want more incent below ICO price Smiley
it may or may not happen, who knows but now that the guys learned how ICN did it to eliminate dumpers, they may also implement buying the incents back from those who got bounties.
Activity: 518
Activity: 304
Merit: 266
Incent have a great potential.

Maybe people from ICONOMI will jump to incent in this week.

This will be nice
Yeah, i hope soo. the trader will jump to incent, i believe this coin will be greats potential coins.

Yes, it's going to be like this!
Activity: 961
Merit: 529
i have got a question about the timing of buying incent. for example: i have bought incent at the 29th. of sep.; lets say i got 1000 waves, price ~ btc 0.00028. so i got 2800 incent. if i buy now for 1000 waves, price ~ 0.00048, i get 3.360 ( incent privce 7000/btc ). in spite of the bonus and beeing one of the first incent-investors i make a bad deal....
Yes, that's the case. This is basically the decision interested investors have to make now: Do I wait until the end of ICO with investing and hope for an increasing Waves price or do I do it now? Sometimes it works in your favor, sometimes not.

But not if you decide the time,  right? , no offense against you Karl Karlson (pls keep that in mind).
What do you mean by 'if you decide the time'? I can't follow you there...
I think what they are trying to say, is that there is no reassessing of investments done in any matter (nor tokken reissuing nor invested CAP) not possible to withdraw and reinvest an investment and because of that many investors will try to keep funds on their hands as long as possible in order to make an investment in latest possible time to close deal at most favorable time (their investment for the time being might rise and discounts for investments as well, u can even get better deal). So for early investor (like my self), I'd be glad to see atleast reassesment of collected funds in terms of value in fiat, which at least will affect on possible investors to react faster, meaning that time of ICO can be shortened that way and CAP reached faster. Seriously there is no point of prolonging time of ico for more than 1 month, because most of investors will react on latest moment, so this latest moment needs to be chosen precisely when investors have funds on hands Smiley

Basically we might see today some inputs and if not then on last day of ICO. If CAP was set in BTC/Waves equivalent at the start of ICO then such questions woudn't be a problem Smiley

i have got a question about the timing of buying incent. for example: i have bought incent at the 29th. of sep.; lets say i got 1000 waves, price ~ btc 0.00028. so i got 2800 incent. if i buy now for 1000 waves, price ~ 0.00048, i get 3.360 ( incent privce 7000/btc ). in spite of the bonus and beeing one of the first incent-investors i make a bad deal....
Yes, that's the case. This is basically the decision interested investors have to make now: Do I wait until the end of ICO with investing and hope for an increasing Waves price or do I do it now? Sometimes it works in your favor, sometimes not.

But not if you decide the time,  right? , no offense against you Karl Karlson (pls keep that in mind).
What do you mean by 'if you decide the time'? I can't follow you there...
Activity: 573
Bitcore BTX
what I do love about crypto is that symbiosis boosts value (eg actually waves > incent)

sustainable business models will find project teams/devs that fits best to another for the best result
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Thank You.

Not abt hype. Just a sustainable business model from the ground up with a built infrastructure not just hypes and what ifs and wire diagrams of what could be and a ICO.

But hey maybe U guys and Loyyal (Yes the other first universal platform) can talk to ZIFTR and their partners at GOCOIN.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Seems like everything is going well so far.
Jump to: