Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 168. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I'd like to repost an article from Smith + Crown since it offers great insight into Incent including a neutral third party opinion. Have a good read!

http://www.smithandcrown.com/what-is-incent-loyalty/
People, if you haven't done so yet I strongly recommend you to read our whitepaper. It will help you understand and grasp the full concept of Incent in all its different aspects. Again, definitely worth a read!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Guys, be careful on social media!

There is a twitter account impersonating me and asking to fill out a survey in return for discounted coins. Do neither answer his survey nor send any coins his way! Please help raise awareness:
https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/792499331425181696

Congratulations - you have been judged famous enough to be scammed on this one - you join a long list of influential people, significant coins and famous third party providers.

Still there not blocked, twitter does very slowly block the impersonating account now.
We have actually reported several impersonators already and still none of them has been deleted. Twitter doesn't seem to care too much...
Thanks for letting us this know.I would be careful if i run across any impersonator on twitter

There is a twitter account impersonating me and asking to fill out a survey in return for discounted coins. Do neither answer his survey nor send any coins his way! Please help raise awareness:

Congratulations - you have been judged famous enough to be scammed on this one - you join a long list of influential people, significant coins and famous third party providers.

Still there not blocked, twitter does very slowly block the impersonating account now.
We have actually reported several impersonators already and still none of them has been deleted. Twitter doesn't seem to care too much...
Activity: 291
Merit: 250

I must say I was thoroughly impressed by CEO Rob Wilson's performance on Coin Interview. Mr. Wilson outlined his philosophy in a most cogent, articulate manner.

As far as I am concerned, any credibility issues that might have existed regarding the trustworthiness of the CEO and the viability of the project have been resolved in Incent Loyalty's favor.

I haven't decided the exact amount, but I'll be definitely investing in this project.
I'll forward your kind feedback to Rob, thanks a lot!

Welcome on board (soon)! Wink
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
I must say I was thoroughly impressed by CEO Rob Wilson's performance on Coin Interview. Mr. Wilson outlined his philosophy in a most cogent, articulate manner.

As far as I am concerned, any credibility issues that might have existed regarding the trustworthiness of the CEO and the viability of the project have been resolved in Incent Loyalty's favor.

I haven't decided the exact amount, but I'll be definitely investing in this project.
If you haven't already, join our Slack > https://incentinvites.herokuapp.com/. Have a talk with fellow investors, ask for support or simply chat with the team.
Im sorry but id like to withdraw from this campaign, I have completed the posts though, thanks
Thanks for letting me know, I will disqualify you from it. Good luck nonetheless!  Smiley
Not sure if this had been asked before.
will the investors get their money back if the target amount 5M USD won't be achieved?

Giving some thought towards investing in this project. Could anyone tell me what the available supply will be?

Total supply will be double of the number of sold incent tokens.
Thanks for chipping in, that's absolutely right!

We will sell Incent tokens up to a cap of USD 5m. In the end, we will issue double the amount of sold Incent tokens (see here why). Currently, we are at 17.65m sold Incent.

the value of the coin will drop if its going to be double, won't it?

5m is the target, not the threshold, if 5m not achieved, the project also continues, so don't confuse incent with inchain, inchain will only continue the project if they raise 1.75m minimum, their names are similar but totally different projects.

"the value of the coin will drop if its going to be double, won't it?" The value is fixed when we buy in incent site, will not drop if it is going to double, but the market cap will be doubled.

Good to know. I thought they'd also discontinue to the project if 5M won't be achieved like how inchain is declaring this time.
I was thinking its a waste. I didn't invest to it though but it would be a disaster for those who expect things to happen.  Incent have the support for waves and so i guess we're all good to go.

Thanks for chippingin electronicash, you're totally right.

Our minimum funding target was set at USD 1m which we reached and therefore kick off the project. More funding would allow us to speed up development and, more importantly, the roll-out and integration to new customers.

Do you mind me asking why you have not invested?  Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Im sorry but id like to withdraw from this campaign, I have completed the posts though, thanks
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
will the investors get their money back if the target amount 5M USD won't be achieved?

Giving some thought towards investing in this project. Could anyone tell me what the available supply will be?

We will sell Incent tokens up to a cap of USD 5m. In the end, we will issue double the amount of sold Incent tokens (see here why). Currently, we are at 17.65m sold Incent.

5m is the target, not the threshold, if 5m not achieved, the project also continues, so don't confuse incent with inchain, inchain will only continue the project if they raise 1.75m minimum, their names are similar but totally different projects.

"the value of the coin will drop if its going to be double, won't it?" The value is fixed when we buy in incent site, will not drop if it is going to double, but the market cap will be doubled.

Good to know. I thought they'd also discontinue to the project if 5M won't be achieved like how inchain is declaring this time.
I was thinking its a waste. I didn't invest to it though but it would be a disaster for those who expect things to happen.  Incent have the support for waves and so i guess we're all good to go.

Activity: 280

Activity: 248

Damn, so many such impersonating accounts, hope no one be scammed by so simple scams. They are same person/hacker behind such scam.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Considering the rise of bitcoin once again, this maybe one of the good projects that we can all invest, good luck on your venture.

Activity: 249

Jump to: