Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 93. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Folks:

1) There's still a surprising amount of Incent left in our ICO area. Based on Waves, it's quite possible that some of this won't be claimed for months or ever. Perhaps it's been forgotten about or details lost. Who knows? Bottom line, if you haven't claimed your Incent yet, please do so! It's very easy to get started with the Waves lite client, no blockchain download required and very good UI.

2) Updates. Major updates will be monthly, like the one issued by Rob towards the end of January. That was pretty comprehensive and at this point, with dev work being the over-riding priority, there's not much to add on a day-to-day basis. Pete it doing a great job getting the MVP ready, we have hired another dev in UK, and basically it's all going pretty well. It's tight for Q1 rollout but right now we're on track. Aside from saying 'Pete wrote 193 lines of code today', there's not much more to say at this stage.

3) Exchanges. We're actively seeking listing because this is a critical part of our product. Incent needs the ability to buy tokens in more or less real-time. Aside from Tidex we are talking to another couple of exchanges. As soon as we get confirmation on those, we'll let you know, but you'll appreciate they have their own dev overhead and timelines for integrating new tokens.

4) Slack. If you have any urgent questions, particularly about claiming your Incent, Slack is the best place to ask them as we can be more responsive there.

That's all for now!

Question about waves lite wallet. Does it have 2FA? If not, I intend to keep Incent with you until some proper exchange lists it and I hope this is fine. BTW, you also promised (Incent team) that your ICO site will have 2FA available before tokens are ready for distribution and this isn't the case. I hope this is an exception as far as keeping your promises and realizing plans.

Bittrex used to have an option to list coins for 2 BTC fee. Have Incent team tried to use this option? That way you would get Incent on the second most important exchange and show your determination.

Please also confirm Waves has everything ready for Incent to operate like envisioned, when you will complete your part of the development for Incent.

Activity: 824
Merit: 512
LOL you are real? DEV Supported Liqui Scammers.... oh no  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Liqui is legit exchange don't know why people hate them. I personally don't have any issue with them so if INCNT will get listed on it than it should be nice.

Investors do not trust the new exchanges.What does matter is Poloniex and Bittrex it all.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
LOL you are real? DEV Supported Liqui Scammers.... oh no  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Liqui is legit exchange don't know why people hate them. I personally don't have any issue with them so if INCNT will get listed on it than it should be nice.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

What made you say Liqui is a scam?
Yes, I'm very keen on knowing that too...

What about Incent tokens, Waves is on Bittrex already and most of us holding Incent tokens would be glad to have Incent traded on Bittrex which has better volume than Liqui, also any update on tidex.com

Tidex should happen shortly. We're waiting for confirmation from a couple of other exchanges. Bittrex isn't one of them.
We'd be more than happy to get listed on Bittrex - they told us community interest supports a coin addition considerably. So, feel free to join their Slack and drop them a few lines about why Incent is innovative, what differentiates us from other crypto projects and why you personally like Incent. Some well-written tweets at them will also be noticed. Any help is well appreciated!
You are the Community Manager of Incent token. You raised money on ICO, and that's all. Why are you asking that traders make a request for adding Incent to the exchange? It is your responsibility towards investors.

Such a moron complain. Hahhaha. It is obvious that you are not aware on voting system of some exchange so that they will know if the coin they will be listing is in demand and will have a huge trading volume. So please do first some research before complaining here. Hahhaa
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

What about Incent tokens, Waves is on Bittrex already and most of us holding Incent tokens would be glad to have Incent traded on Bittrex which has better volume than Liqui, also any update on tidex.com

Tidex should happen shortly. We're waiting for confirmation from a couple of other exchanges. Bittrex isn't one of them.
We'd be more than happy to get listed on Bittrex - they told us community interest supports a coin addition considerably. So, feel free to join their Slack and drop them a few lines about why Incent is innovative, what differentiates us from other crypto projects and why you personally like Incent. Some well-written tweets at them will also be noticed. Any help is well appreciated!
You are the Community Manager of Incent token. You raised money on ICO, and that's all. Why are you asking that traders make a request for adding Incent to the exchange? It is your responsibility towards investors.
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®

You (incent devs) can pay BITTREX  & Incent will be listed
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Merit: 500
INCNT will be listed on Liqui, the exchange which has all new and high value tokens ( ICN, GNT, DCT...), I think this exchange will boost INCNT trading volume, then maybe Bittrex later.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Which country is Incent based in? Is there a registered company? Looks like very good use for crypto tokens.

I don't know but I think Incent is all a online project. maybe they are registered but I don't think so.
There is a registered company in Australia, Bitscan Pty Ltd. Check out our Gust profile: https://gust.com/companies/bitscan.

Btw, feel free to spread the word about it. Every support is appreciated: https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/827200115123290112
Ok. I'll retweet it..
I have some 1500 Incent tokens in my wallet, but I am unable to openledger. do you have any plan for other exchanges sites? like bittrex etc?
Yes, we are working on integrating with more exchanges and it's looking promising. Stay tuned for more announcements!  Smiley

Btw, feel free to spread the word about it. Every support is appreciated: https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/827200115123290112
Done for Retweet, but you know what, I was a bit excited when seeing this tweet I thought added in liqui is Incent token, I open the liqui and glad to see the prices is 21,000 satoshi but when I see more clearly that waves not incent  Grin.
I am confident you'll soon read Incent on Liqui as well  Wink

And thanks for the retweets, it's greatly appreciated!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Done for Retweet, but you know what, I was a bit excited when seeing this tweet I thought added in liqui is Incent token, I open the liqui and glad to see the prices is 21,000 satoshi but when I see more clearly that waves not incent  Grin.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
Ok. I'll retweet it..
I have some 1500 Incent tokens in my wallet, but I am unable to openledger. do you have any plan for other exchanges sites? like bittrex etc?

Which country is Incent based in? Is there a registered company? Looks like very good use for crypto tokens.
I don't know but I think Incent is all a online project. maybe they are registered but I don't think so.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
Liqui.io listed Waves today. I'm not sure but I could imagine that from a technical standpoint it's less effort to list Incent when you already have Waves implemented. So I'm kind of optimistic that Liqui might list Incent too, but it's just a guess. Wink

Ahh Waves is not listed in Poloniex? Undoubtedly Liqui will enlist Incent as they are also listing those new coins launched successfully.  
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Liqui.io listed Waves today. I'm not sure but I could imagine that from a technical standpoint it's less effort to list Incent when you already have Waves implemented. So I'm kind of optimistic that Liqui might list Incent too, but it's just a guess. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: