Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 89. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 260
Hello
I want send incent from wallet to exchange but I need small amount of waves to can make transaction 
If someone want donate 0.001 waves my addres is 1W3PHmtgC4EPhCvXsPydtc6EnVx2qjbJVXhze
Thank you

If you need small amount of waves, its better to buy at bittrex
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-WAVES

earn free btc here  , then send it to waves.

is bad promote in announcment incent thread, and jovan want waves coin not bitcoin
youre promote is faucet use bitcoin not use waves coin
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
into the clusterfuck
any way to get my incent out of the online ico site straight to cryptopia? or do we have to still go through waves first?
Did you see that you can manage waves addresses in the ICO dashboard? It should work with that.
However, I'd recommend keeping most of it in your wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
any way to get my incent out of the online ico site straight to cryptopia? or do we have to still go through waves first?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Looking over current price is really terrible much hard to believe it would dump like this. But I hope in next few days it will get recover to initial price.

The price of Incent is on its current level due to the low volume it has in 2 exchanges where it is listed. But maybe, the price will increase in the following days/weeks due to the launch of Tidex.
Activity: 632
So how many merchants have already used incent? Any potential merchants list?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Looking over current price is really terrible much hard to believe it would dump like this. But I hope in next few days it will get recover to initial price.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
I think soon Tidex will add Incent, now it has its own exchange for coins on Waves blockchain.

They will. And we have other irons in the fire too.
Activity: 297
I think soon Tidex will add Incent, now it has its own exchange for coins on Waves blockchain.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
It seems Incent has found a new life after all on cryptopia, the price is picking up, I hope with more exchanges showing interest in list the token the price would be soon move above the ICO price, It always baffles me when some people decided to sell their tokens below the cost price
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
where are the devs. and what they are doing? I've invested 0.1BTC in ICO and got 1000 Incent. and now I see these only worth 0.05BTC. should I regret for my investment decision? was this just a time pass? where they spent the 1 million dollars?

I have a feeling that the ICO, we got the money and a very long time, because now the price is 2 times less than we were paying at the ICO, given that there is no normal exchanges, then no trading volume, it would be better devs do not allowed token on the stock exchange than to take a listing on the stock exchanges such as now

All there is to do is to be patient and hodl. There will be a day when people FOMO into Incent because it's so cheap and when the system really get's rolling there will be marketbuys, and therefor additional buy pressure.
I like Incent especially because it's such a longterm thing and the system is designed to increase the buy-pressure the more Incent is used. And it's a no-brainer for both merchants and customers who need nothing to know about cryptocurrencies.

When you read the whitepaper you know how the system will be designed when it is up and what happens when more and more merchants adopt it. (Only 10 pages, 8 of them with content, because it's so simple to understand: https://www.incentloyalty.com/frontend_js_css/assets/whitepaper/UsingBlockchaintoBoostCommerce.pdf)

So worrying about the low prices today is really not what you should do. It's also never wrong to get listed on small exchanges way before bigger exchanges even think about listing, for understandable reasons.
A little patience will definitely pay off.

I heard Charlie Lee talking about Altcoins being "solutions without a problem". In contrary to that Incent aims to disrupt an industry that can't improve itself and that not many people use as much as they would if it would be worth the hassle. The Incentive industry can be streamlined and universalised. Let sink in how such potential will increase the vlaue of Incent tokens if Incent gets massive adoption.
Activity: 390
into the clusterfuck
I want to close that post by saying again that Incent is a long-term project and that the current price doesn't reflect the developments which happened behind the scenes. In the long run, I am sure we will be able to please the community  Smiley
Meanwhile I'm just happily averaging down a bit..
I'm in for the long run Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
You know better your plan but personally I don't agree with the idea of going to unknown and low liquidated exchanges which is harmful move in my opinion. It could be much more better to wait and go once by getting listed at high exchanges. I see just bringing bad impact on the project by taking them on third class exchanges where low volume destroys all reputation.
I don't really get your point of "third class exchanges" destroying our reputation. Where is the connection between these two?

Nowadays it simply isn't that easy anymore to get listed on exchanges, especially the bigger ones. Nevertheless, we are working on it and I am sure we will soon be able to give you more news in that matter.

I want to close that post by saying again that Incent is a long-term project and that the current price doesn't reflect the developments which happened behind the scenes. In the long run, I am sure we will be able to please the community  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
You know better your plan but personally I don't agree with the idea of going to unknown and low liquidated exchanges which is harmful move in my opinion. It could be much more better to wait and go once by getting listed at high exchanges. I see just bringing bad impact on the project by taking them on third class exchanges where low volume destroys all reputation.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
@BETAWI: i didn´t say that the project will die when getting listed on yobit. I just say that i don´t like the exchanges because IMHO its pure gambling taking place there. A good and solid project needs something different than price jumps about 50% every day.
I agree with you on that why we are actively pursuing more exchange listings. Stay tuned for more news in this matter!

where are the devs. and what they are doing? I've invested 0.1BTC in ICO and got 1000 Incent. and now I see these only worth 0.05BTC. should I regret for my investment decision? was this just a time pass? where they spent the 1 million dollars?
Our developers are in Australia and the UK coding our core application, do not worry about that.

Personally, I think you should not regret your investment decision  Wink We have always stated it will take at least until the end of Q1 until we release our application. In the meantime, we are working hard to make Incent a success, be it by licensing our ICO tech or getting it listed on as many exchanges as possible. We are making steady progress and are satisfied with how things are developing behind the scenes.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Hello
I want send incent from wallet to exchange but I need small amount of waves to can make transaction 
If someone want donate 0.001 waves my addres is 1W3PHmtgC4EPhCvXsPydtc6EnVx2qjbJVXhze
Thank you

earn free btc here http://freebitco.in/?r=641570 , then send it to waves.

Stop promoting refer link here, it is against the rule of this forum again the sat you are going to collect would not be enough to buy one waves token
Activity: 504
@BETAWI: i didn´t say that the project will die when getting listed on yobit. I just say that i don´t like the exchanges because IMHO its pure gambling taking place there. A good and solid project needs something different than price jumps about 50% every day.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
Hello
Thank you

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Hello
Thank you
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
Huh Undecided half the price it was on the ICO, such a waste of BTC, - 'once upon time devs said it would be 20k satoshis from the beginning'... once upon time..once upon time ...
Half of the price, yes. Waste of BTC, no.

The fact that you think we said it would always stay above 20k shows that you did not educate yourself about Incent and this exact blog post (https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/incent-will-never-be-this-cheap-again-heres-why-815d369b5af7#.gyfu9bfge). What we said is essentially that we will never issue Incent to a merchant below 5k Incent/BTC. We never did and will never do that - we keep our word.

Any updates? Right now what are the team's focus?
Please read through our latest update written by Rob: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17585211

What's the reason for the 50% off ICO sale?  or is it just bounty hunters dumping?  Cryptopia has very low volume and unless volume picks up, good luck getting on Poloniex or Bittrex (without paying).  Maybe consider Yobit for now. 
It's bounty dumpers combined with an iliquid secondary market. Expect more exchange listings and therefore more volume soon.

Yes that is possible.
Pages:
Jump to: