Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/INFO] CARDSMITHS - CURRENCY SERIES 1 TRADING CARDS - page 2. (Read 23337 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 8
What would be super cool is if all master sets were recognized. Cardsmiths could verify each set then maybe serialize the 3 rarest cards. Then the master sets would be way less likely to be broken up. Tweak idea anyway you choose jupityr😁
The best offer one was 'just' 350 though but yeah crunch time.

You getting the ballet cards? Can't decide, wasn't expecting this expense rn. Wonder if they will be a bitch to get aftermarket if I want to wait. Might just get an Elon and 1 of the btc.

Edit: reading about them and they don't sound super secure for long term storage?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 3596
WOW.... 2x #53 Litecoin Crystal Sparkle sold for a good amount yesterday:

I like how my final card of the master set 1 arrives the official day of series 2 release.

Still looking for nt1,nt3,nt5 and of course gme23.
legendary
A few more cards have been seen.
Chart has been updated

NOT SEEN:
RUBY   28,34
GOLD   5,27,29,31,34
SAPPHIRE   3,6,12,21,28A,30,31,32,41,42,43,47,50,55,58,MR4
ONYX   2,3,4,5,7,12,13,15,16,17,19,20,22,25,27,28A,29,30,32,33,35,38,39,40,43,44,45,47,49,51,52,53,54,55,57,59,MR1,MR4
DIAMOND   4,8,9,13,15,23,25,28A,31,35,41,43,45,47,50,54

It's been a while since I've left a card in the wild, here's one for the thread, and a bump  Grin

I left one with a lambo the other day. Left a #5  in dog food section at Petsmart. Giving all my friends the card that best fits their personality. Leaving the bank at chase next time I go by.
copper member
Activity: 315
Merit: 126
All you need is... Bitcoin
It's been a while since I've left a card in the wild, here's one for the thread, and a bump  Grin

Could be the proof that slipped in.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Not my card......

MR3 HOLOFOIL  Cheesy Cheesy

Seeing this card makes me feel some type of way….

So we only know of ONE of these cards? Is the owner selling? 🙃

If this card was pack pulled from Series 1, I expect to see more popping up eventually. There are plenty of Series 1 unopened boxes and cases out there. Many people only collect and have no intention of posting online about their pulls or selling on secondary markets.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1

Seeing this card makes me feel some type of way….

So we only know of ONE of these cards? Is the owner selling? 🙃
copper member
Activity: 963
Merit: 397
Is there an easy way to determine the rarity or value of these cards? I'm having a hard time identifying the cards, based on the colour coded spreadsheet posted here, and the checklist I have seen on the cardsmith site.  I must be missing something. Is it the colour of the border that identifies the version of the card?

Here is a link to some of my cards I can't tell if any of them are rare; maybe because they are all regular cards? Smiley

https://imgur.com/a/xCtRKI2

Use a flashlight to differentiate between holo's and crystals. Refractors are numbered on back. Cold foils don't have description on back. Mr holo's (non sparkles) are a dime a dozen, send them to me. Kidding those are rare. Use a flashlight look for sparkles. 53 and 1a cs are rare.

That #53 litecoin card. See if it a crystal sparkle or holofoil. If its a crystal sparkle it has shimmering little grains like salt crystals. If it is a CS its worth around 150-200. Like ninja said the rest look like CS, base and holos.
Base-$5
Holos-5-15
CS- 10-20 except for 1, 1A, 53
Is there an easy way to determine the rarity or value of these cards? I'm having a hard time identifying the cards, based on the colour coded spreadsheet posted here, and the checklist I have seen on the cardsmith site.  I must be missing something. Is it the colour of the border that identifies the version of the card?

Here is a link to some of my cards I can't tell if any of them are rare; maybe because they are all regular cards? Smiley

Use a flashlight to differentiate between holo's and crystals. Refractors are numbered on back. Cold foils don't have description on back. Mr holo's (non sparkles) are a dime a dozen, send them to me. Kidding those are rare. Use a flashlight look for sparkles. 53 and 1a cs are rare.
Not my card......

Where you see this!? I wonder if it's 1 off? The og got in but was never duplicated? Might be worth a bundle.
Activity: 368
Merit: 250

legendary
Not my card......

Since the trading post is dead I'll plead my case hear. Need an mr1, mr4, mr5 holo's. Have ruby #32, emerald #55, amethyst 3 and 45 to trade. Also a p1. Also have PayPal g&s.
copper member
Activity: 1245
Merit: 108
Bummer MrS,  how much that cost? How many 8's and 9's?

$515  Cry
03 - 7s
10 - 8s
13 - 9s

Bummer MrS,  how much that cost? How many 8's and 9's?
copper member
Activity: 1245
Merit: 108
26 cardsmiths graded by psa . Not even one 10. And these cards were cherry picked as best ones  Cry
legendary
Has anyone successfully received a reprinted card from cardsmiths? It’s been 7 weeks since I sent my gold #18 card in and now I’m not receiving replies to the email thread that they even received the card. Same with my diamond refractor that was received damaged, said it would be replaced and now all I’ve gotten is radio silence. I understand that everyone is wrapped up in series 2 and trade shows but a response would be nice considering the thousands I’ve given in purchases

Yes someone has. He may chime in to give details

I did, but this was almost a year ago when they were first released, so probably not as busy as they are now.
Maybe send JUPITYR a PM and see if they can help out.
Pages:
Jump to: