Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/INFO] CARDSMITHS - CURRENCY SERIES 1 TRADING CARDS - page 6. (Read 23544 times)

Activity: 604
Merit: 273
I'm gonna go ahead and recommend that any "physical key" wallet be "sweeped" as soon as it is received. Those wallets will not be redeemable far into the future, and they can also be a MAJOR source of grief and a scammer's tool.
copper member
Activity: 1006
Merit: 409
Why is it redemption cards are barely getting face value? I'm missing something, 3 free cards?

I got a .1 eth, never owned crypto, what should I do with it once I get my cards and ballet from cardsmiths? I should just leave it loaded on ballet or? I thought I read it is worth more in ballet form?

I'd kind of like it to start a crypto wallet were I can add to it and use as needed but not if it kills value.
  I think still a lot of confusion around these. People just see your selling the 1 ethereum card for 2k and dont realize  theres 2 k on the card. Just hold the ballet wallet as is. Dont add extra crypto to the cardsmiths ballet. Card should have whatever the denomination is on the card. If your looking to start a ballet cold wallet just get a regular ballet wallet to collect your crypto. Just like what MJ said.

Eventually these cardsmiths redemption cards will sell for their true value.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
Why is it redemption cards are barely getting face value? I'm missing something, 3 free cards?

I got a .1 eth, never owned crypto, what should I do with it once I get my cards and ballet from cardsmiths? I should just leave it loaded on ballet or? I thought I read it is worth more in ballet form?

I'd kind of like it to start a crypto wallet were I can add to it and use as needed but not if it kills value.

Yeah, some interesting stuff.. I got an LTC redemption for almost face value.
I would hold onto the Ballet wallet... the ETH ones are definitely rare compared to the 1 LTC and 0.01/0.001 BTC cards.
I would leave it loaded on the Ballet wallet... plenty of collectors who would pay for this.

I can offer a free Ballet wallet card to start your crypto journey.
First step, you should sell the ETH wallet and get some BTC Cheesy
Activity: 89
Merit: 8

copper member
Activity: 1249
Merit: 108
Sapphire #23 and 41...where art thou?

Sapphire hard to come by . Do ebay search of current and past sales
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Sapphire #23 and 41...where art thou?
copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 10
Looks like Beckett has graded my #16 diamond 1/1 as an onyx 1/1.  grade got a 10.  card is in production stage and has not shipped. I tried to call them with no answer, so I sent them an email to see if they can hold if for further review and correct labeling.  May want to wait a little if you are thinking about submitting your diamonds to BGS.

A BGS 10 hard to come by.  Can you tell if it is super rare black label.  If so maybe don't risk re stabbing it

It is a pristine 10 and not a black label.  The card shows up on the pop report but has not shipped yet.  Maybe they will see my email in time to fix the problem.  I hope the card stays in the same shape but I also wouldnt want a wrong lable to cause any problems with ebay authentication or similar when selling in the future.  This is the message I recieved from BGS a couple of hours ago.

"Your order has been graded and has moved to the production stage! This is where grades are entered, labels are created, and encapsulation takes place. Only one step left after this!"

Wow bgs 10. I was in doubt about psa 10 but bgs is epic. I submitted about 35 83 topps cryptocurrency cards maybe 2 10s. Whilst psa I got a 90 percent 10 rating

surface was said to be a 9.5 and all other subgrades were 10.  got an note from fedex saying package is in their possession and I should recieve it tomorrow.  Will have to wait for BGS  so that I can relabel it someday.
copper member
Looks like Beckett has graded my #16 diamond 1/1 as an onyx 1/1.  grade got a 10.  card is in production stage and has not shipped. I tried to call them with no answer, so I sent them an email to see if they can hold if for further review and correct labeling.  May want to wait a little if you are thinking about submitting your diamonds to BGS.

A BGS 10 hard to come by.  Can you tell if it is super rare black label.  If so maybe don't risk re stabbing it

It is a pristine 10 and not a black label.  The card shows up on the pop report but has not shipped yet.  Maybe they will see my email in time to fix the problem.  I hope the card stays in the same shape but I also wouldnt want a wrong lable to cause any problems with ebay authentication or similar when selling in the future.  This is the message I recieved from BGS a couple of hours ago.

"Your order has been graded and has moved to the production stage! This is where grades are entered, labels are created, and encapsulation takes place. Only one step left after this!"

Wow bgs 10. I was in doubt about psa 10 but bgs is epic. I submitted about 35 83 topps cryptocurrency cards maybe 2 10s. Whilst psa I got a 90 percent 10 rating
copper member

copper member

copper member
copper member
Speaking of Diamonds.

Does anyone know who has the 1a diamond?

Sup guys, hope all is well.  For Series 2 maybe you can get some of these top digital currency influencers to sign some cards.  some on card autograph cards. The currency redemption cards are a great chase, but maybe yall can make the process faster and easier.  every redeemer could have their wallet addresses linked to their account so that the currency can be received faster and yall wont have to send out 2000 extra packages with ballet wallets.  I also recieved these diamond cards, #1A, #16, #30.  Will probably HODL them for a while. cheers

Thanks guys, I have made contact with this collector.
copper member
Activity: 732
Merit: 110
Speaking of Diamonds.

Does anyone know who has the 1a diamond?

Sup guys, hope all is well.  For Series 2 maybe you can get some of these top digital currency influencers to sign some cards.  some on card autograph cards. The currency redemption cards are a great chase, but maybe yall can make the process faster and easier.  every redeemer could have their wallet addresses linked to their account so that the currency can be received faster and yall wont have to send out 2000 extra packages with ballet wallets.  I also recieved these diamond cards, #1A, #16, #30.  Will probably HODL them for a while. cheers
.1 eth, I'll take it. Going to be my first crypto ownership. I'll get a wallet going now. Been waiting for it.
I'm so fed up with Gamestop sending me a tracking number for an order then never shipping it. Once again they will make me wait 2 weeks for a refund I don't want. I want the rest of my order! In better news, I got a loose box, very loose. What are the odds it's a redemption? Would be my first 55 box's in.

Edit: divider pushed aside. I'm afraid to open it.
Activity: 69
Doing some digging around on the PSA site.

https://www.psacard.com/auctionprices/non-sport-cards/2022-cardsmiths-currency-series-1/240381

This has a few of the diamond refractors listed as:

1 Bitcoin Diamond Gemstone Refractor-Proof
1A Bitcoin Diamond Gemstone Refractor-Proof
7 Nikola Tesla Diamond Gemstone Refractor-Proof
10 Bitcoin Diamond Gemstone Refractor-Proof
14 Ethereum Diamond Gemstone Refractor-Proof
28A Elon Musk Diamond Gemstone Refractor-Proof
41 Abraham Lincoln Diamond Gemstone Refractor-Proof
57 Salvatore Mundi Diamond Gemstone Refractor-Proof

Perhaps they pulled this information from ebay, as I know a few of these were listed on ebay at some point.

The page also lists most Onyx under the proper card number and name, e.g.

1 Bitcoin Onyx Gemstone Refractor 1/1

That feeds into theory that diamonds aren't legit.   And onyx has 1/1 on label

PSA came by the booth at the show.  We discussed the various types of cards with them and submitted some Diamond Proofs we had on hand as a way of jump starting the addition of Diamond Refractors to their database.  After the show we are going to work on getting them a full checklist of all supplemental cards that have been produced, including the 52 Diamond Refractor 1/1's.

Thanks for the update @JUPITYR. Good stuff!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I was all done buying series one but pro week at Gamestop just started, buy 1 get 1 50% off. I bet this doesn't last long.

Seems like you have to be a Gamestop Pro member to take advantage of this.

True. But at only $25 annually, you more than get your money's worth.  Even if you signed up just to make a single purchase and don't intend on renewing. Haha
legendary
I was all done buying series one but pro week at Gamestop just started, buy 1 get 1 50% off. I bet this doesn't last long.

Seems like you have to be a Gamestop Pro member to take advantage of this.
legendary
NOT SEEN:

BERYL    MR3,MR4A,MR6,MR6A,MR7A,MR8

EMERALD    MR3,MR4A,MR6A,MR7A,MR8

AMETHYST MR3,MR4A,MR6,MR6A,MR7A,MR8

RUBY    28,34,MR3,MR4A,MR6,MR6A,MR7A,MR8

GOLD    5,24,27,29,31,34,39,49,51,55,59,MR3,MR4A,MR6,MR6A,MR7A,MR8

SAPPHIRE   3,4,6,12,18,20,21,28A,30,31,32,36,41,42,43,47,50,54,55,58,MR3,MR4A,MR6,MR6A,MR7A,MR8

ONYX         2-5,7,12-13,15-17,19-20,22,25,27,28A-30,32-33,35,37-40,42-47,49,51-55,57,59,MR3,MR4A,MR6,MR6A,MR7A,MR8

DIAMOND    4,8,9,13,15,23,25,28A,31,35,41,43,45,47,50,54

Pages:
Jump to: