Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/INFO] CARDSMITHS - CURRENCY SERIES 2 TRADING CARDS - NEW FOR 2023 - page 4. (Read 1654 times)

copper member
Activity: 1245
Merit: 108
Thanks for the new thread, MJ!

Me and a buddy went hard collecting Series 1.

Hoping to see some cool stuff from Series 2, however, the preview cards are a bit underwhelming so far.

Really think that the artwork should have been a big improvement for this series, but the wine bottle and Einstein, as well as the emerald black cloak satoshi? are really lame. Just looks like cheap copy and paste clip art.

The promo pics for Series 1 with the Bitcoin Bull, Satoshi Jones, Elon, etc. are really eye catching. Nothing really comparable in the Series 2 promo pics.

You would think they'd add some of the best artwork for the Series 2 promo pics like they did with the first series.

I'm keeping my hopes up, but will wait and see before I jump into collecting Series 2.

Cold foil 5 has  to be SBF right??
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Thanks for the new thread, MJ!

Me and a buddy went hard collecting Series 1.

Hoping to see some cool stuff from Series 2, however, the preview cards are a bit underwhelming so far.

Really think that the artwork should have been a big improvement for this series, but the wine bottle and Einstein, as well as the emerald black cloak satoshi? are really lame. Just looks like cheap copy and paste clip art.

The promo pics for Series 1 with the Bitcoin Bull, Satoshi Jones, Elon, etc. are really eye catching. Nothing really comparable in the Series 2 promo pics.

You would think they'd add some of the best artwork for the Series 2 promo pics like they did with the first series.

I'm keeping my hopes up, but will wait and see before I jump into collecting Series 2.
copper member
Activity: 563
Merit: 41
Stack BTC
will there be Hal Finney or Mike Caldwell cards in series 2? ☺️
copper member
Activity: 1245
Merit: 108
Thanks MJ!  Do we know who are on cold foils.  A few think the binance chief is one.  CZ
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
Now shippingfrom Cardsmiths with be their Currency Series 2 trading cards

This thread is meant to inform, chat about, and show off these new cards!! Cheesy

From a quick read, looks like the distribution ratios will be the same with the addition of 2 new Refractor cards: Aquamarine /15 and Garnet /75

This should make the Refractor chase more fun!! Cool

Link to product: https://cardsmiths.com/products/currency-series-2-trading-cards-2-pack-collectors-box

Here are the Cold Foil previews:

Pages:
Jump to: