Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INK] INKcoin - Launched! SHAvite-3 Hash, NO PRE-M! CPU minable - page 3. (Read 50537 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
WE HAVE HOPE ..... !!!!!!!!!!!!

I added support for inkcoin in sph-sgminer. Source code is here: https://github.com/prettyhatemachine/sph-sgminer. Speed is about 45 MH/s for R9 290. Building:

Code:
./autogen.sh
./configure
make

Example usage (assuming solo mining with sgminer connected to wallet):

Code:
GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100 DISPLAY=:0 ./sgminer -k inkcoin -o 127.0.0.1:6666 -u foo -p bar -I 19 -g 4 -w 64

With GPU miner I think it's possible to escape from the current 4096 difficulty pit (or fall to even deeper pit Cheesy). As usual, no Windows binaries are provided.

INK donations: 18cJhDZgaXtMUc3ZtkzhVZXEZQVkzAwXgX
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I added support for inkcoin in sph-sgminer. Source code is here: https://github.com/prettyhatemachine/sph-sgminer. Speed is about 45 MH/s for R9 290. Building:

Code:
./autogen.sh
./configure
make

Example usage (assuming solo mining with sgminer connected to wallet):

Code:
GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100 DISPLAY=:0 ./sgminer -k inkcoin -o 127.0.0.1:6666 -u foo -p bar -I 19 -g 4 -w 64

With GPU miner I think it's possible to escape from the current 4096 difficulty pit (or fall to even deeper pit Cheesy). As usual, no Windows binaries are provided.

INK donations: 18cJhDZgaXtMUc3ZtkzhVZXEZQVkzAwXgX
Activity: 177
{
    "blocks" : 84231,
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 4096.00000000,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "networkhashps" : 10165043,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "testnet" : false
}

"networkhashps" : 10165043 -- that is around 10 MHs

But I have my version patched to support networkhashps. And yesterday it was 12 MHs, before that it was 14... So I guess it is dropping.

BTW there is someone mining at ink,plasr.com pool -- if it is someone from here, please drop that, it is totally useless and a waste of electricity. It is sad to see someone with over 400000 shares and 0 blocks found. Sad
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Does anybody has a good guess, how much is the actual networkhashrate?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
dev just gonna watch the ship sink all the way to the bottom? x.O
Network hashrate is about 14 MHs, which is basically nothing. New blocks are discovered, 4 or 5 per day and from the two pools only one is up (ink.plasr.com) and there are no miners with shares and blocks -- all this means, IMHO, that somebody is solomining it. And solomining it heavily.

Seems that someone is solomining this, using GPU miner with modified software. I really don't see the point for doing this -- if a coin is concentrated in the hands of just few people, if there are no faucets, no way to get new coins and it is listed at only one exchange... the only price one could get is 1 satoshi per coin. (Until the exchange kicks it out eventually) And that is pathetic...

Either opensource the GPU miner or persuade the dev to change the diff, so that people may get some coins...

Economy is about moving the money around, not keeping them like some kind of collectable item... Like some kind of fetish item...
need pool!!!

no one is stopping you to use http://ink.plasr.com

although at this diff level it will be hard to find a block

the dev should add KGW or change the diff logic ASAP otherwize this coin is going down, down, going down
CHANGE THE DIFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
Grin I'm back

This was 6 days ago, do you have anything in mind for this coin? Any kind of promotion?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Grin I'm back

Please sort out the wallet issues and lets have some fun Smiley
{
"blocks" : 84134,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 4096.00000000,
"errors" : "",