Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INV] iBitt - CRYPTO EXCHANGE, ATMs & MONEY Transfer 🌎...! - page 2. (Read 24985 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
iBitt you are offering card plus ATM, so my question is that are you still decentralized?

With such features, I don't think you can remain decentralized....

What do you mean decentralized? This is not a DAO, only a real company that created a token on ETH blockchain called INV from the name of the company which is Investa.

I think if you would know these basics facts about this project, then you would not ask this question or at least you would be a lot more precise.

If you still don't know something or have a question I would be happy to answer, but I encourage you to at least check the basics about the Investa project.

please dev try out for more exchange so investors can sell tokn
yeah if more exchanges are come in action and then more investors can sell their tokens.

Indeed there are only two exchanges for INV token and from almost a year literally zero liquidity (no buy or sell trades).

Many people call for more exchanges but I don't think it would change something. The liquidity comes from itself when the INV token would have a lot of use cases.

Take as an example Binance, this is almost the same company model as Investa. They are also an exchange with cards, their own token/cryptocurrency, and other products, just like Investa with their INV token, but BNB has multiple use cases and INV not. This is the main problem and I already tried to talk about it with the team (many times), but as for now, I don't see any effect or that something will change in this matter.

Investa Telegram Manager told me some time ago that Investa team is:

Working on the below...
1) CMC listing (Waiting for their update)
2) INV pair with major crypto currencies.
3) Hodl INV to get sharing of profit from exchange.
4) Discounts on transactions fee using INV.
5) Integrate INV in our ATM's to withdraw/deposit/exchange alike BTC, LTC & ETH with fiat.
https://t.me/investaco/66252

I hope to see some progress soon if they deliver these promises and this can change something for INV token liquidity.

We have to separate the company from the token here. Investa can be a really successful company and it is, when at the same time INV token can and is performing really bad from the time of introduction. I still hope that the Investa team will wake up and take a good look at Binance and how they did it to be between the first 20 biggest cryptocurrencies in the market and just replicate their success.

It is literally so easy, but maybe first a few months of work in McDonald's is needed to get this mindset  Wink Cheesy.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
yeah if more exchanges are come in action and then more investors can sell their tokens.
Activity: 42
iBitt you are offering card plus ATM, so my question is that are you still decentralized?

why you think they May not remain decentralized if they are offering card + ATM.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1

legendary
...The reason i think why inv has no buyers is the lack of promotion...

Nobody knows for sure why there is no liquidity for the INV token on exchanges.

In my opinion, this is because INV token has not much use cases, as for now I know only about the rebate program on Ibitt exchange were trader can get 10% back if trader more as 1000$ in volume.

If the INV token will be finally integrated into all Investa products, this should make the situation a lot better and maybe start an organical demand.

...telegram is now free advertising group they allow other people to promote a project that it should be for inv only...

This is not true, nobody promotes anything besides Investa in the main Telegram group and even if sometimes scammers post about different projects, they are banned and posts are removed by mods.

Of course, sometimes it takes an hour or a day, but I haven't seen any advertisements lately, as you are implying.

Please, show an example as proof of your words?

This sounds very interesting...I'll take a closer look at the whitepaper and drop a more detailed write-up on my thoughts...

I happy you like it, I will wait to discuss with you further the Invista project. It is really worth to take a closer look.

My advice, read this thread fully (is not so long  Wink) and you will have full insights into what was happening until now.
Activity: 64
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
Do we expect some good news on ibitt? Like listing it in other exchanges?  Cause until now no buyers. Hopefully to see  some buyers for us to sell our tokens.
i am also waiting for this to happen but i think we must wait for another year. The reason i think why inv has no buyers is the lack of promotion, and also thier telegram is now free advertising group they allow other people to promote a project that it should be for inv only.
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
This sounds very interesting and has some promising features with positive workability. I'll take a closer look at the whitepaper and drop a more detailed write-up on my thoughts and if it's a good investment project.
legendary
...is there a video of the team all together, explaining the project? to find out if the team is real or not Smiley...

Of course, the Investa team is real and you can watch multiple videos and photos with them and in their offices around the world. Also in this thread are many photos of the team, additionally, there are articles and announcements, where you can read about their participation in many crypto conferences around the world.

I will not provide any links on purpose because they are very easy to find in this thread or in the opening post and if you want to invest you have to do research anyway  Wink.

...I just like to know where I'm going before I invest Smiley...

I understand you fully and there is nothing wrong with asking questions but you started from calling Investa a scam, even without needed knowledge about this project.

Please refrain next time from such behavior and do more research before you start accusing somebody.

Do we expect some good news on ibitt? Like listing it in other exchanges?...

Many people asking the same question as you and lately there was an announcement in the Telegram group from Investa team.

They are open to any suggestion from the community and traders what to do next. They already implemented INV to the Ibitt exchange and now every trader is eligible for a discount.

...we have a rebate program. If iBitt users have generated more than USD $1000 in trading fees, they can receive a rebate of 10% if they pay with INV.
https://t.me/investaco/68466

Ibitt offers far more than just INV listing. We are happy to hear any suggestions from our community and especially from active traders who bring volume to the exchange.  
INV value is linked to BTC and all other crypto trading volume, where we can offer trading fee incentives via INV - as Binance do with BNB.
That is why we need your support to recommend ibitt to active traders.
https://t.me/investaco/68452

...regarding marketing we tried many ideas, but did not find them to be cost effective, so for now we are growing mainly through word of mouth referrals and partnerships. We are open to suggestions that can demonstrate good marketing ROI and evidence of success. As always, its easy to say 'do more marketing or integration' but it has to pay off with more revenue than it costs - which is almost never true in the crypto space.   With regard to our community we do value you, but unfortunately they are 95% people just 'waiting for good things to happen' (i.e. to sell their INV)  without having even used iBitt or putting anything into our project since the ICO. You are right that we have built many valuable things even despite a very low ICO raise, so for this reason we still need your help for iBitt to grow...
https://t.me/investaco/68475
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
yes it was my understatement, but you lit my lantern Smiley thank you for your answer, I put a pin to follow the project

By cons is there a video of the team all together, explaining the project? to find out if the team is real or not Smiley (I just like to know where I'm going before I invest Smiley)
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Do we expect some good news on ibitt? Like listing it in other exchanges?  Cause until now no buyers. Hopefully to see  some buyers for us to sell our tokens.
legendary
we make it simple, change your address when you want to scam ... Huh

71 Shelton St, London WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom

dsl, we type this address, and we come across all the shit investment site btc scam, shitcoin ect! .... it makes you want to invest on the project ...

What are you talking about here?

That many scams register companies in these addresses is because there are offices to rent. Of course, that doesn't mean that Investa is a scam.

Investa and Ibitt exchange have real offices in Chile and Peru because they focus on Latino American market.

iBitt covers an international audience that extends from the United Kingdom to Latin America, offering a multi-platform with products and services without comparison on a global scale. From the network of CRYPTO-FIAT ATMs for the Latin American region set on the company’s roadmap to its unique prepaid crypto debit card, IBitt is the perfect solution for the general public.
https://www.ibitt.co/2019/03/?post_type=post

Here are addresses of other Ibitt and Investa offices if anybody wants to check then you can go there and talk to these people face to face.

IBITT OFFICES

UNITED KINGDOM LONDON
71 Shelton St, London WC2H 9JQ, UK

CHILE Santiago
Santo Domingo 979 Local 11.
Agency Phone. +56-2-28979166
+56-2-24053896

PERU Lima
Calle Coronel Andrés Reyes N° 437 Piso 12.
Centro Empresarial Platinum Plaza Torre B, San Isidro.
Lima.

Only this address in the UK is a virtual office all others are real offices with real people, as I have written before.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
we make it simple, change your address when you want to scam ... Huh

71 Shelton St, London WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom

dsl, we type this address, and we come across all the shit investment site btc scam, shitcoin ect! .... it makes you want to invest on the project ...
legendary
Im hoping by the start of 2020 inv can  be tradable in some exchnages to have volume.
I visited  ibiit and  see if there are buy orders of inv but sadly no buyers till now.

Yes, this is the sad truth that there is no liquidity for the INV token. This is the best example that tokens with no real use cases will be forgotten in the end despite the project and development.

There is still hope for the INV token when the Investa team will implement it to the actual products they have. If INV will be implemented in the exchange, ATM's, etc. and people will be able to save on fees when using it there is a big chance for an organic demand. I am waiting actually for any announcements about the implementation progress but from the last couple of weeks the Telegram group is very quiet and there are almost no updates. Of course, group Admins are active and answer questions but there are no new announcements and I asked about this already a couple of times.

Investa delivered so far all products from the roadmap, so I believe them and wait patiently further. I hope they are working hard on it and there will be updates soon.
legendary
what is also alarming is theres no update on thier social media accounts and on telegram group.  Seems like ibitt os slowly getting out of crypto world.

I hope you are wrong. Investa team announced a couple of months ago that they finally started to work on the implementation of INV token to their products and I still waiting for any news because, to be honest, there wasn't any as you know. The Telegram group is still active and I see some random announcements Laino languages posted by Investa. I hope that this was only a little quiet time because of the new year and now we will finally hear something from the team.

We can do nothing else as to wait and hope for the best outcome. This is the sad reality of crypto and ICO's.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
Im hoping by the start of 2020 inv can  be tradable in some exchnages to have volume.
I visited  ibiit and  see if there are buy orders of inv but sadly no buyers till now.

Yes, this is the sad truth that there is no liquidity for the INV token. This is the best example that tokens with no real use cases will be forgotten in the end despite the project and development.

There is still hope for the INV token when the Investa team will implement it to the actual products they have. If INV will be implemented in the exchange, ATM's, etc. and people will be able to save on fees when using it there is a big chance for an organic demand. I am waiting actually for any announcements about the implementation progress but from the last couple of weeks the Telegram group is very quiet and there are almost no updates. Of course, group Admins are active and answer questions but there are no new announcements and I asked about this already a couple of times.

Investa delivered so far all products from the roadmap, so I believe them and wait patiently further. I hope they are working hard on it and there will be updates soon.
what is also alarming is theres no update on thier social media accounts and on telegram group.  Seems like ibitt os slowly getting out of crypto world.
legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
Im hoping by the start of 2020 inv can  be tradable in some exchnages to have volume.
I visited  ibiit and  see if there are buy orders of inv but sadly no buyers till now.
legendary
Is this exchange working right now? As i see the main site does not have SSL sertificate, but exchange has... And it seem that there are some trading pairs... so does it works?

Ibitt exchange is launched a long time ago and fully operational.

Additionally, Investa team works together with Bittrex exchange so there is enough liquidity for all major pairs.

I have written about this already:

Bittrex Partners with Ibitt.co to Offer Trading Platform, Crypto-Powered Financial Services in Chile and Peru.

Bittrex and iBitt Exchange today announced a partnership to launch a new digital asset trading platform, iBitt.co, powered by Bittrex technology. In addition, the partnership will enable integration across a new suite of blockchain-powered financial services including a network of ATM Terminals and remittance service through its group companies Investa and Quick Express (Quickex).

iBitt, which currently offers the most liquid markets in Chile, will expand into Peru with access to more than 100 digital assets & FIAT pairs and will continue to add more digital assets that are available on the Bittrex International platform. iBitt has also launched a concierge OTC trading desk for larger volume traders of BTC and ETH. New users in Peru, or anywhere else can register for an account at https://ibitt.co

Beyond the new digital asset trading platform, iBitt, through its group company Investa, offers users an iBitt card, which grants access to a network of ATMs where they can exchange crypto for cash, withdraw and transfer funds to their iBitt.co wallets. In addition, Investa offers credit and debit cards that work with both FIAT and cryptocurrency, which are accepted at over 38 million merchants worldwide.

https://medium.com/bittrex/bittrex-partners-with-ibitt-co-71ab6daa679e
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Is this exchange working right now? As i see the main site does not have SSL sertificate, but exchange has... And it seem that there are some trading pairs... so does it works?
Pages:
Jump to: