Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INV] iBitt - CRYPTO EXCHANGE, ATMs & MONEY Transfer 🌎...! - page 7. (Read 24985 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Woa.... that's great with what you present. But how do you prevent a user from creating multiple accounts? Can you explain it to me?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
In a few weeks when Ibitt exchange will launch almost all products will be delivered.

I think this is a good decision to wait with exchange until we have more pairs and liquidity. This is very important for every exchange and users will understand that when they come there to trade.

I hope to hear a detailed summary from the ICO. Could you please tell if such an announcement was already released?
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
snip

What is this? Go and spam another thread and yours will be best. I have reported your post and hope you will change your posting habits. First post and such a spam with a link to your page? I don't see a bright future on this forum if you keep acting like this. Read rules before posting. This is not allowed what you do.
legendary
I have a question to the Investa team regarding INV token.

Wanted to check actual price of the token and put INV in google search bar with an additional word "price". I was confused when I found this Invacio token all over google searches and there was even not one link mentioning about Investa.

Are you aware of this Investa team? What would you do now?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/invacio/
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Announcing MyEtherWallet v3.24.00: Difficulty Bomb&Updating blockchain

Due to the complexity of the Bomb and the increased risk of hacking, we pushed a rather drastic update that implements a number of changes and improvements, including enhancement of efficiency and scalability of the blockchain, acceleration of transaction speed, and additional security in the form new formats private keys which will help protect users against hacking.
If you are using private key or UTC, then you need to go into the wallet and update manually, otherwise they risk being unprotected.

How do i update my Ethereum wallet?

1. Go to our website MyEtherWallet.com
2. Unlock your wallet using your Keystore File (UTC / JSON) or simply use your private key.
3. Click Unlock and wait for the update.

Please note that you need to manually update your wallet, failure to do so may result in funds being lost.

We are taking these measures to protect both you and our network from phishing and malicious attacks.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
MyEtherWallet Security Team.

If you use other methods, then ignore this message.
I like that the team keeps posting updates and announcements in this ANN thread despite small funding and team. Big plans and a clear roadmap for coming months. Very good plan for exchange and original approach with many products. I have heard this few times before ICO that Investa is a black horse and this can be true, finally. Binance token price is very high and standing strong. Investa can do this same or even better because we can learn on their mistakes. I know that security will be very important. Hacks are the biggest danger for every exchange.
legendary
I think Investa team is very active on Telegram and they don't have time to constantly post in this thread and that is why I will try to keep you updated here Bitcointalk members.

We are waiting for exchange launch of course and we are very close. Investa team is testing last security concerns.

I will advise to register on exchange and pass KYC because is needed to be able to transfer you INV tokens. There will be longer waiting when they finally launch.

I have to say that Investa is still ahead of schedule and one of best ICO I have invested when it goes to roadmap fulfillment, communication, and progress.

We owe them a little bit of trust.
iBitt.co exchange is in BETA mode but we are not yet ready to launch live trading.
We plan to soft launch later in September, after we have completed all our testing and security auditing

We are working with a fairly small team due to ICO sales, so dev work is slower than we would like
Funny thing is that we have huge demand and a lot of partnerships in our pipeline which will really accelerate our growth once we launch.

In terms of the bounty tokens, we are updating INV balances to those users who have registered their eth addresses. In time we will migrate to ibitt exchange once it is launched, so users can access their bounty INV and trade them all in one place.
Please be patient as the best plan at the moment is to wait for ibitt to launch and exchange volumes to grow, which will provide natural support for INV token price. Then we will add more services and currency pairs, which will benefit everyone.

We are also planning a token buy back scheme, which will guarantee buy back of INV from any sellers, by using a proportion of exchange fees. More details will be announced later.

Exchange registrations are open now - www.ibitt.co - limits will be imposed soon due to capacity planning, so make sure you are onboard before then.

Stay tuned and we will provide updates soon.

Thanks for this update Investa team. Is good to hear that development is ongoing even when in a smaller team. I hope people would go beyond themselves and achieve amazing things. You can never know.
Already registered on the exchange and passed KYC successfully and with no problems at all. After a few clicks and document upload, I got confirmation in a half of hour which is good.
Still waiting for exchange to be launched and INV tokens released from accounts and made transferable. I would suggest to open transfer faster and let people buy sell INV token on the free market.
legendary
iBitt.co exchange is in BETA mode but we are not yet ready to launch live trading.
We plan to soft launch later in September, after we have completed all our testing and security auditing

We are working with a fairly small team due to ICO sales, so dev work is slower than we would like
Funny thing is that we have huge demand and a lot of partnerships in our pipeline which will really accelerate our growth once we launch.

In terms of the bounty tokens, we are updating INV balances to those users who have registered their eth addresses. In time we will migrate to ibitt exchange once it is launched, so users can access their bounty INV and trade them all in one place.
Please be patient as the best plan at the moment is to wait for ibitt to launch and exchange volumes to grow, which will provide natural support for INV token price. Then we will add more services and currency pairs, which will benefit everyone.

We are also planning a token buy back scheme, which will guarantee buy back of INV from any sellers, by using a proportion of exchange fees. More details will be announced later.

Exchange registrations are open now - www.ibitt.co - limits will be imposed soon due to capacity planning, so make sure you are onboard before then.

I like this idea to transfer bounty tokens to Investa exchange. I hope that people don't withdraw just after and sell on the different exchange. This is very possible if there will be not enough orders and volume and this can happen in the first days after launch. I hope everything will be ok and exchange will work at full speed from day one.
copper member
Activity: 87
Merit: 1

legendary
Investa team where are you?

We haven't seen any update or comment from the OP or team from a while. Please update this thread and let us know the latest news and announcements. Don't forget about your ANN thread because there are still few members from Bitcointalk following this thread. I am of course one of them.

When Ibitt exchange will be fully launched?

We haven't seen any update or comment from the OP or team from a while. Please update this thread and let us know the latest news and announcements. Don't forget about your ANN thread because there are still few members from Bitcointalk following this thread. I am of course one of them.

i think the investa mainnet launched is after their ICO. we all should wait after august 31 its not that long. just believe in this project. ibbit exchange is fully working now but investa token is not listed there.

Didn't knew that Ibitt exchange is fully running already. Thanks for the info.

How many trading pairs they have there? Anybody traded there already? When INV token listing?
Activity: 434
Merit: 110

i think the investa mainnet launched is after their ICO. we all should wait after august 31 its not that long. just believe in this project. ibbit exchange is fully working now but investa token is not listed there.

Another week passed and there is no update from the team. We are starting to worrying. I see that there is a lot more discussion on Telegram but please don't forget about Bitcointalk forum and your ANN thread. We are here from the start of this project. Don't abandon us.
Investa is making good progress and pushing ahead with its product launches as fast as possible. Read the last project update that the team has published in its Medium blog:

Investa — August 2018 update

If anybody knows about the bounty distribution, please share. I thought it should be already paid.

I see all kind of news and updates but nothing about the bounty. It would be nice if paid on time. Investa already proved to work far ahead of schedule. Let's hope that with the bounty we will see the same performance.
legendary
Investa is making good progress and pushing ahead with its product launches as fast as possible. Read the last project update that the team has published in its Medium blog:

Everybody is amazed by the progress of Investa. They achieved so much, so fast that is sometimes hard to believe. I personally see something like this for the first time that the project delivers almost all products before ICO end. Now I keep waiting for the first listing on exchange to look if this achieved progress will find confirmation in the price of INV token. From what I see INV should go up from day one. Let's wait and see.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102

legendary
I have got a token investa on my investment account but I have not been able to do WD. when can i do it? and where is the market for investa?
some information is very confusing, please give me clarity
I have my tokens in the dashboard too.

Investa already announced that they will allow withdrawals to Ibitt exchange just after launch. There is no exact date for the launch but they said that this will be soon and I think we can believe Investa team because as for now they delivered everything long before roadmap. This is something unusual and new in the crypto market. I think Investa is the first ICO which delivered almost all products before the end of fundraising.

Great work Investa.

I can confirm that all tokens earned in bounty campaign are a long time ago credited to my Investa account and will be transferable when the internal Ibitt exchange will be fully launched because as for now is open only for registration and everybody can participate in bug finding.

Investa already announced that they will allow withdrawals to Ibitt exchange just after launch. There is no exact date for the launch but they said that this will be soon and I think we can believe Investa team because as for now they delivered everything long before roadmap. This is something unusual and new in the crypto market. I think Investa is the first ICO which delivered almost all products before the end of fundraising. Great work Investa.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
I have got a token investa on my investment account but I have not been able to do WD. when can i do it? and where is the market for investa?
some information is very confusing, please give me clarity

Investa already announced that they will allow withdrawals to Ibitt exchange just after launch. There is no exact date for the launch but they said that this will be soon and I think we can believe Investa team because as for now they delivered everything long before roadmap. This is something unusual and new in the crypto market. I think Investa is the first ICO which delivered almost all products before the end of fundraising.

Great work Investa.
thank you for this useful information, I am also sure this project is indeed a very good project, therefore I can't wait for the distribution of tokens in my wallet
legendary
We are all waiting for the announcement about Ibitt exchange launch. We can already register and search for bugs but still is not fully launched. Investa progress was so fast that now every few days of waiting fills like months. I hope to hear soon some news from the Investa team about exchanges listings, Atm's and many other.
Pages:
Jump to: