Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Invest]-=Gamblex=- LAST CHANCE TO INVEST TODAY! JOIN NOW!! - page 5. (Read 15641 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
I would not advertise my games as "addictive".
To be fair it gives the wrong impression of gambling sites.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
How do U create an account @ the site http://gamblex.org   
I don't see any link for sign up / join / register. Is it via email?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
GambleX, think you could give an estimate of the percentage of winnings! But it is realistic!
So maybe all are not interested?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
GambleX Exchange/Gambling
4 Investments and 45 Giveaway signups.

Any particular reason why people think this is not a good investment/not intresting?

Regards,
David

A massive Gox just happened Cry and everyone might still be a little shell shocked added to that it seems like hacks/scams are happening every minute.

Still I sent you an email for a sign up shares and if you get this going it can be a place for me to gamble away the little that Gox left me with.

I think people might be more inclined to invest a little if they could see that this was a registered company somewhere. Not that really helps when push comes to shove it actually seems to mean nothing.

Also this subsection of the forum might not be getting the foot fall of other locations. You might consider service announcements.

Cool idea anyway and really hope it takes off and look forward to seeing it develop.

V4

PS you owe me  0.0004 BTC  Grin

Thank you for the feedback.

I talked to some people that contacted us, and it is apparent that many people are not able to understand the instructions on how to Invest.

Tomorrow (maybe later today) I will post here a "how to" guide.

Take care!
Activity: 294

Any particular reason why people think this is not a good investment/not intresting?

Regards,
David

A massive Gox just happened Cry and everyone might still be a little shell shocked added to that it seems like hacks/scams are happening every minute.

Still I sent you an email for a sign up shares and if you get this going it can be a place for me to gamble away the little that Gox left me with.

I think people might be more inclined to invest a little if they could see that this was a registered company somewhere. Not that really helps when push comes to shove it actually seems to mean nothing.

Also this subsection of the forum might not be getting the foot fall of other locations. You might consider service announcements.

Cool idea anyway and really hope it takes off and look forward to seeing it develop.

V4

PS you owe me  0.0004 BTC  Grin

Regards,
David
Activity: 448
I've translated it to Chinese: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=499186.new#new

Bitcoin address: 1WangYun51JVkfgUfqz1iee9cnTb4Wh4B

I translated it and it was deleted by the moderator of the Chinese board, gambling ad is forbidden there, unfortunately I didn't make a backup.
Activity: 448
I've translated it to Chinese: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=499186.new#new

Bitcoin address: 1WangYun51JVkfgUfqz1iee9cnTb4Wh4B
I replied to every email.

3 Investments and 29 Giveaway signups.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
Very very interesting....
Do you have plans to add mintcoin?

All coins that are direct clones of BTC/LTC ect can be implemented in a matter of hours + testing. The thing is you would have to show that there is enough intrest for this coin.

by interest you mean high marketcap?

It is a mixture of: High market cap, high trading volume, big and active community, and a stable and reliable coin. Most new coins have major problems the first 4 weeks and therefore we would like to add new coins only if they are established. But if the coin can fullfill most of those requirements and we see that it would drive much traffic to our site, we will gladly add it!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

All coins that are direct clones of BTC/LTC ect can be implemented in a matter of hours + testing. The thing is you would have to show that there is enough intrest for this coin.

by interest you mean high marketcap?

Activity: 421
interested in the free stake
Replied to all giveaway emails, keep em coming!

12 people so far in the giveaway, great start!
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Activity: 686
yey got in the giveaway! now gonna trade for some doge for ipo  Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
interesting. Might buy some shares.

edit: am i missing something here? how / where do i register for the site and for the giveaway? Im checking the site but cannot find a register option anywhere.

You can't sign up directly on the site at this moment, as this would be unsafe without SSL cert and all.

To see how you can register for the giveaway look here: http://gamblex.org/giveaway/
I wrote a complete guide there!

yea sorry, i read that but i guess i'm too sleepy to understand. Anyway, did it and sent u email Smiley
interesting. Might buy some shares.

edit: am i missing something here? how / where do i register for the site and for the giveaway? Im checking the site but cannot find a register option anywhere.

You can't sign up directly on the site at this moment, as this would be unsafe without SSL cert and all.

To see how you can register for the giveaway look here: http://gamblex.org/giveaway/
I wrote a complete guide there!
Pages:
Jump to: