Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Invest In advertising InvestingBit.co.in 8.5BTC+ paid out NO PONZI - page 2. (Read 2220 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
0.015 Bonus is send to all active investors. More promotions next month! It all depends on the revenue we made this month!

Faucetlist will be added soon!

here is our personal faucets..

www.cubefaucet.com

www.investingbit.co.in

www.satoshislots.top

Feel free to claim some satoshis BTCBTCBTCBTC
list updated. more personal faucets coming soon for Doge/Lite/Dash

We will be able to invest in those also?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
0.015 Bonus is send to all active investors. More promotions next month! It all depends on the revenue we made this month!

www.cubefaucet.com

www.investingbit.co.in

www.satoshislots.top

list updated. more personal faucets coming soon for Doge/Lite/Dash
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
So, the min invest in you is 0.01BTC or 0.05BTC? Huh

And where do we have to send you the BTC Huh

I am a little confused... Roll Eyes
Plans are Upgraded. we had to many small payments going on. press investnow button choose plan and make your deposit. More updates coming soon have to move again the statics page. payment page etc etc will be completed this week. For the old investors its still the same where you singed up for! No lowering for the payments!
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
So, the min invest in you is 0.01BTC or 0.05BTC? Huh

And where do we have to send you the BTC Huh

I am a little confused... Roll Eyes
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
We had to move the website from domain! we had to many hackers trying to rob our faucets. We have now HTTPS! so more secure now for the investors to ..

Working on the statics page again
its not needed to register anymore!

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
Personal faucetlist added to the site
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
I have already got scammed by similar pattern investment site. They pay for few months and scammed at last. I will not trust you and your site, these days running faucet is not profitable so there is no point to trust your investment site. Sorry for all the hard words but this is from what i have gone through.
no hard feelings. its still an investment so its your choice Wink If faucets not bring profits anymore service will be closed and all investors will get paid for that month. i still have reserve btc for if that happens.

more updates coming soon.

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I have already got scammed by similar pattern investment site. They pay for few months and scammed at last. I will not trust you and your site, these days running faucet is not profitable so there is no point to trust your investment site. Sorry for all the hard words but this is from what i have gone through.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
This is HYip, NO ponzi! just revenue share.. completed all payments today for Januari!

here people see ponzi sheme everywhere...
it's paranoïa...
I do not say your system is not a ponzi...
I just do not say that it is a ponzi ...
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

www.cubefaucet.com

www.investingbit.co.in

www.satoshislots.top

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
This is HYip, NO ponzi! just revenue share.. completed all payments today for Januari!
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
All our investors are paid! without needing to digg in my own pocket! We have lowered the profits now (it was only for the first month to attract investors) everything is paid like we promised.

new rates (to keep it going without we need to pay out or own pocket..)

Bronze Advertising Pack. Min 0.001 BTC - Max 0.01 BTC Return 110% 30Days

Silver Advertising Pack. Min 0.01 BTC - Max 0.1 BTC Return 125% 30Days

Gold Advertising Pack. Min 0.1 BTC - Max 0.5 BTC Return 140% 30Days

(We are still carefull with google adsense income but we have some backups ready!)

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
Today is the last day with this hihg % after this onlt the investors now will get paid on this high level. Thanks to support us!

Starting from tomorrow with Normal rates so everybody can take a share off the revenue without it can collapse.

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
That rates seem too high to be collected from advertising only. I own a website with lots of ads (more than I would like) and thousands of daily views, and do not feel it is possible. A list of the faucets in which the money is invested would perhaps help people to feel safer about investing.
never use to many ads.. i use only 3 now and as main income i have adsense. daily 40euro from adsense only
+ other advertising sites = +- 0.2 Btc daily specialy the sites where people can bid on..

im working on that so people can see where the money goes to. + the incomes from it..

If i had daily 1btc from the ads i would not do this service
but adsense and h12 media only pays once a month so to keep filling my faucets with btc i need investors
very simple just get a share of profit without owning a website and you dont need to spend hours to keep your sites running

or i can lower the rewards every time but then i lose allot of visitors .. getting the point a little ?
and sorry for my lack of english im working on it!

regards
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
That rates seem too high to be collected from advertising only. I own a website with lots of ads (more than I would like) and thousands of daily views, and do not feel it is possible. A list of the faucets in which the money is invested would perhaps help people to feel safer about investing.
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
i invest it into advertising campains what will bring more users to the faucets = more income from adsense bitmedia etc etc

Its no ponzi cause we earn 10 times more from what you invest.. just we cant keep the btc flow coming every day cause we only get paid once a month from adsense (the main source of income)

so its no problem to pay our investors the % they earned and still we keep like 2/3% profits.. How more investors how more faucets we can open so = more income again..

regards
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
you say NO HYIP • NO MINING
so what are you doing with my money if im invest at your website ? can you explain it ?

seem like ponzi scheme
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
Today the dashboard will be ready for the members  Cool
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
Some proof of our income from our faucets

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
I just share a % from our profits. Why we need investors to increase rewards for the faucets so we have more visitors and more revenue. Its an opportunity for everyone to get some profits from advertising without hosting any website
Pages:
Jump to: