Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Invest In advertising InvestingBit.co.in 8.5BTC+ paid out NO PONZI - page 3. (Read 2220 times)

legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
"We are continuously developing, increasing the number of faucets, our system is set up in such a way to obtain the greatest profit"

This seem to be a new concept but I'm not hopefull at all.
If you already have a list of good faucets, why would you want people to invest on it.
In current situation faucet owners are fighting for a net profit from advertisement while you guarantee a fixed ROI?
This thread should be in the Investor based game section.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
How many Profit You get ?

ONLY THIS MONTH to startup this service

after this month % will decrease because i did some calculation...

Investment   Daily Earnings   Time Period   Total withdraw after 15 days
Plan Bronze–฿0.01   3%   15days   ฿0.0145
Plan Silver—-฿0.05   5%   25days   ฿0.1125
Plan Gold—–฿0.1   8%   45days   ฿0.46
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
Faucet is updated!

i will post my google adsense earnings and other earninngs to from the sponsers so you can see how many we earn so you see its safe to invest.

BTC_BTC

www.satoshiclaims.com
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
First 3 weeks running

7 investors
Total btc invested = 0.46674054
Total paid = 0.22233922

Updates for this week.

Users dashboard
Promotion packages
Reinvest option with additional 3% bonus
Referral stats
New promo banners.

And this month can faucet owners who promote our banner get an bonus off 0.005 btc + 12% referral earnings
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
Min invest = 0.05btc max is 2.5btc

Why no minimum deposit ? Cause thats ro mush to handle cause we need to run and build the faucets.  With a 0.01 deposit you cant even run a faucet for 1 day Smiley so thats why min is 0.05 btc for 3% daily.
For a bronze package
You have silver and gold to.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
Nice to see an agreement there.

How much minimum to invest? It should be a micro investment right. And how much earn %?
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
So basically the fund from investor is for funding a faucet deposit? Cmiiw.
So I think this is nice idea, if this system work nicely without some trouble, micro investment, watching on this.

I will explain it simple.. cause we need to constant fill our faucets with bitcoins and only get paid once a month from adsense we need investors to keep the flow from btc coming. So we can increase the faucet rewards higher then before.

What means more visitors who use our faucet. = More income from adsense and other advertising campains..

If this project on one or other way not will work like it we hope for then we pay out off our own pocket your money back + your promised % And then the service will end or update to a way that everyone gets his %

updates this week coming:
1. users dashboard
2. reinvest option with 1.5% extra
3. Faucet List
4. Altcoin deposits and withdraws

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
So basically the fund from investor is for funding a faucet deposit? Cmiiw.
So I think this is nice idea, if this system work nicely without some trouble, micro investment, watching on this.
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
Good point will work on it tonight.
im busy now with the login and userpanel where you will find your daily shares.

But payments are always after 15 Days instant to your wallet when we do payout run
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
this is why we do it.

Since we get payments from ads once a month (adsense the main source off income), to continuously improve and maintain a positive balance of our faucets, we need a permanent flow of funds. We are continuously developing, increasing the number of faucets, so our reveneue gets bigger everyday!

Well, It would be better if you list out the kind of investments in terms of amount, time and other things. Many people would follow you if they can get more precise information. Also, you can discuss to the willing people in PM.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Investment in Bitcoin faucets • NO HYIP • NO MINING • Payments always on time • Referral program • Daily statistics • Regular bonuses and promotions

HOW IT WORKS

1. You are investing in our bitcoin faucets.

2. Faucets generate revenue.

3. We share funds into investors.

4. Besides your share, you get a referral fee off 12%

http://satoshiclaims.com/Doubler/

http://satoshiclaims.com  Faucet

It's more or less what I offer with my systems...
but your promises in advance let me ceptistic.
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
this is why we do it.

Since we get payments from ads once a month (adsense the main source off income), to continuously improve and maintain a positive balance of our faucets, we need a permanent flow of funds. We are continuously developing, increasing the number of faucets, so our reveneue gets bigger everyday!
Activity: 126
No HYIP ... but still ROI

Now people are more clever....
Good speaking will not effect too much minds as before

Faucet script is for free
Any one can do his own faucent and make profit from advertising very easy

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Whats the minimum amount for investment? and the frequency of payout?
Activity: 83
Just asking some questions, don't take it to your heart. First of all, Good luck with your faucets.

1. There are tons of bitcoin supported ad networks, where you can join as publisher and immediately put ads in your website. Many of them pay daily/weekly.
2. You can put adsense ads and can get good revenue over the time.
3. I don't understand why do you waste time here to get an advertiser. People here will try to get you offer lower and even lower payment for advertising if they wish to do. Anyhow, Don't fall for troll baits.
☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞
Investment in Bitcoin faucets • NO HYIP • NO MINING • Payments always on time • Referral program • Daily statistics • Regular bonuses and promotions

HOW IT WORKS

1. You are investing in our bitcoin faucets.

2. Faucets generate revenue.

3. We share funds into investors.

4. Besides your share, you get a referral fee off 12%
Rour reflink is always https://investingbit.co.in/invest/?ref=BTCWALLET
banners coming back soon! we are making new ones

NEW RULE!! LIMITED INVESTORS ONLY NOW!

UPDATE: WE are moved from satoshiclaims to investbit host. Now we using Https! we had to many hacker trying to rob our faucets..

Pages:
Jump to: