Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡[IOST]⚡INTERNET OF SERVICES - IOS⚡NOW ON BINANCE⚡IOSTOKEN - page 9. (Read 31442 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

In IOSToken whitepaper there is a paragraph that explains the measures in case of fraud:

...If a validator is detected as misbehaviour, it will lose all the tokens and reputation in the system while the defrauded users will be compensated for any loss..

I have two questions about this:

1 - How will misbehaviour validator tokens be removed?

2 - How defrauded users will be compensated for yours losses?

Best regards
Twitter: @luizmoreiraf

Activity: 378
Merit: 12
Secure, scalable blockchain that actually works

The official announcement of the relaunch of the Hub will come out in the next several hours - here is some information on the common questions you may have.

There are 2 known bugs we will be fixing in the next several hours:

1) "0 friends referred" - this is a known front end glitch. If the user clicks on their account history they will be able to see their actual referral history. The glitch will be fixed soon

2) Tier bonuses for referral benchmarks -- they are currently being sent out to each individual account but the script we are running may take several hours

Additionally, some users who we suspect of cheating may see 2 different types of error messages:

1) "Account deleted" - We are fairly certain that these accounts have cheated.

2) "Unknown security risk - please fill out the security report" - These are accounts where we are over 60% confident that they cheated, but would like to give the users the ability to appeal this decision by filling out the security report

If you believe you were wrongly placed in these groups, please fill out this form: https://www.wjx.top/jq/26774376.aspx

"We are working hard to re-open the #IOST Community Hub with all of the spammers filtered out - stay tuned for further updates and expect the re-launch soon!"
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
How can this project ever work when they cant even sort out the Hub.
the hub is more than sorted.. They simply don't need it up for the moment. It wouldn't be fair for it to be up only for some.
But it would be fair to give, in a equally split amount, the number of frauded IOST tokens between the legally registered users, in a kind of compensation
Activity: 38
If it was more than sorted  then people would be able to get on the hub,your statement is someone talking out their ring peice,must think everyone is a gobshite like your self poor thing.
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
the hub is more than sorted.. They simply don't need it up for the moment. It wouldn't be fair for it to be up only for some.
Activity: 24
I have like 700 IOST in my account legal ones can I complete to 1000 IOST with the hubs?? Thanks
yes you can. There will be quests. Just make sure you keep doing them
Activity: 7
People's time wasn't wasted. The rules were there to read and people only joined if they wanted. If your referrers were actual accounts you have nothing to fear. As promised, after 1 month you'll be able to withdraw

IOST will be co-hosting a meetup in Berlin on 8/15 with Herdius and Catena to discuss scalability & interoperability!

Spots are limited, click the link to register:

https://www.meetup.com/cryptotank/events/252669308/

New exchanges, press coverage, community hub and more! Get up to date with all of our progress with the IOST update! 

http://bit.ly/2LDQsvh

Activity: 22
Activity: 25
Activity: 14
I have like 700 IOST in my account legal ones can I complete to 1000 IOST with the hubs?? Thanks
yes you can. There will be quests. Just make sure you keep doing them
Activity: 28
Activity: 22
well, either case, I don't agree with giving out tokens, I mean, they are already free as is, just get more once hub opens... I don't like this whole giving away token type promotions in the first place, always brings chaos and people that don't give a jack ars about iost, and will dump the first moment they are unlocked.
Fyi, giving away 10k tokens over 1kk ppl, would make a 0.01 token over per person.
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 24
well, either case, I don't agree with giving out tokens, I mean, they are already free as is, just get more once hub opens... I don't like this whole giving away token type promotions in the first place, always brings chaos and people that don't give a jack ars about iost, and will dump the first moment they are unlocked.
Activity: 28
I still hold a good amount which I'll likely keep for years to come, but I sold off half of my holdings with some profit, and will not likely buy back, spread them out with other good projects. This event, like the airdop 6+ months ago, has given a bad taste in my mouth to feel comfortable with that large of a bag, on top of that 7 partnership "marketing" effort which I still crinch whenever I recall it.
Activity: 33
lol, you do know real whales uses otc brokers to do all those deals right? they don't come post here on telegram asking people
Pages:
Jump to: