Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IOU] IOU1 - The Token of Trust. *Translation Bounty!* - page 7. (Read 34123 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The original dev of this coin IOU1 is inactive since the last two months (June 5). Any good news that makes the price go up.
Thanks

so that mean dev abandoned these project? i am curious too what makes the price going rally yesterday
Activity: 716
If that was just a p&d wow it made a lot of people money including me I still hold some just in case. Does anyone know anything that might be going on?
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
is this the end of the story...? 

Yes, I think so. I suppose it was only a pump & dump movement.

Made a reasonable profit thanks to the devs. I kept some coin for the future
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
where is the miner ? i couldnt find the link
Activity: 11
is this the end of the story...? 
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Nah, not today...
SCAm Coin ...Im Out! What a huge profit i made, but game its over Smiley
Care about the profit only Cheesy didn't care if this is scam or no but profit is profit
Activity: 234
SCAm Coin ...Im Out! What a huge profit i made, but game its over Smiley
Activity: 610
3000% up is it a record or what?

Lol

No it's not even close. I've seen +500000% in one day.
lol its only pump and dump game over
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
The original dev of this coin IOU1 is inactive since the last two months (June 5). Any good news that makes the price go up.
Thanks
Activity: 826
Merit: 460
I see something new from this project ,,
If it is true this project is to issue a new project and payment, then I will be in the front row.
Because I already mengikkuti this project from the beginning, but I did not get payment from the beginning of this project when I have followed all the rules that he gave,

Here is evidence:
Facebook profile link:
Link like and share:
Address:

But I have never been disappointed with the dev / who has this project
I am glad to be able to participate and help memngenalkan this coin to the public through the post that I share on facebook

I can only hope, can have this token
Activity: 7
Wahoo!!!! I quadrupled my bet with this magic coin !  Kiss

Thank you IOU

You think you are happy?

I got in at 32. I saw it was probably a pump n dump as it was already gains of hundreds of percents. I had $2000 to put on another coin for a few masternodes and thought i would put it down and get out at 0.000000040 and with it being something like 4am I fell asleep. I woke up in a mad panic expecting the pump n dump to of dumped on my utterly stupid and irresponsible purchase but to my surprise it was 0.000000570. I started to wonder if it was the real deal and then i saw boxes flashing quickly so I dumped it all with a low set of .000000400 and managed to get rid of the entire amount between 0.000000540 / 544.

All i can honestly say is I wish it was more Smiley

Really enjoyed explaining it to the missus when she woke up step by step. She of course was waiting for the i messed up and lost everything.

Activity: 245
Cryptopia.co.nz
It would've looked a lot less obvious if Mr. Whale had kept it around 200.  I thought the whole point of crypto was even distribution lol.  Not right now! Cool
Activity: 331
Merit: 105

Lol

No it's not even close. I've seen +500000% in one day.
Activity: 14

Lol

I guess if you had invested early it feels like finding the hidden cow level in Diablo II
Activity: 34

Lol
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
postoken
Probably a pump, and prepare to pour. I see something is not right now !!!! i sell 525 . hmmm ,
 Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 14
Activity: 77
The price will reach $ 0.1 in a few hours)
whyyy???)))
Activity: 125
The price will reach $ 0.1 in a few hours)
Activity: 85
postoken
i buy at 285 , i want buy big totall now , but i dont have moneys ,
Pages:
Jump to: