Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IOU] IOU1 - The Token of Trust. *Translation Bounty!* - page 9. (Read 34123 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Very unfortunate dev already active because the community never had very strong, even without updates or news last night rate up to 200% more and survived until this evening. This indicates the token is very promising, come on dev active again to create this token is getting bigger.  Kiss Kiss
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Did this end up like RIDDLE and WAAH? That's to bad it had a cool thing going with the little digging website.
Activity: 491
Hi have 100.000 Token where i can sell it? Which are the exchange that has this token?

Thanks
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
any more new news? Hope that the price can rise.

I believe that non-dev won everything that had to win and retired
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
any more new news? Hope that the price can rise.
Activity: 33

Dev, this is bullshit, you've made a lot of money selling this shit
Activity: 490
This token is still growing I remain sure dev keep working to the best he can.. Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 34
If the airdrop is still going on, may i please get some at : 3PED1FbZFhSrW4F3TgnEahGmQG1FYb9tBgh
I'd really appreciate it :-) thank you so much
Activity: 1554
Merit: 297
30000 coins received a few hours ago, now we need a good development and ... a big pump!
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
Thanks for the airdrop! Let's see where we are going with this..
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
additional dig maps bonus time, leveling and rewards their is so much to do for the digfor.gold game if you put your time into it, i know it will take time and effort but you can always update the thread with any development thank you.
Activity: 177
Your progress is too slow, almost a month and a half, the community is not lively, no one around to trade, nor heard of ICO activities, so that the market can not expand
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 2162
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
Just received the new Airdrop. Thank you so much!!
Activity: 145
Nah, not today...
67,537,627 IOU1 distributed and held by others. Now trading on Cryptopia.co.nz!
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=IOU_BTC
Post from Facebook page, Congrats to all who got the airdrop once again
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
The token is dead  Roll Eyes

regards
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
Digfor.gold , domain is parked. No more faucet game for IOU1.
Then, what is your plan to distribute the rest of IOU1 ?,
Activity: 145
Nah, not today...
Nice to see this coin today up 86% Smiley Dev not talk bs but he show his work for real, gj dev
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
https://www.facebook.com/iou1.io/posts/1508489325888655
Sorry for the delay, unexpected issues came up that we had to take care of. We have not 'ditched' the IOU1 project. It is currently trading on Cryptopia. We are working on ways to distribute and use the IOU1 tokens. Thank you all for your patience.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
twitter
IOU1.io‏ @iou1io 
Sorry for the delay, unexpected issues came up that we had to take care of. We have not 'ditched' the IOU1..
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
Still digging for IOU1. Accumulating for the big rise, which will come soon.  Smiley

Tip for happy diggers: don't dig next to brown fields. That way, you should be able to mine up to 1,000 IOU per 10 mins.

Really ?, I see there is no change on " total hidden credits " since yesterday , it's around 14k credits. I tried some times to dig , got few are empty and the rest are less than cost per dig.
Pages:
Jump to: