Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+IPO]Storagecoin-A Nxt Parallel chain Based Proof-of-Storage Cryptocurrency - page 12. (Read 25734 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Banned on Ecoiner says enough..

http://ecoiner.org/other-giveaways/1705-storagecoin-free-giveaway-post8146.html#post8146
 User is banned
 User is banned, content is deleted automatically.
Yes,ecoiner also ban for incentive posts.
Have 130 posts on ecoiner,and only 10 free giveaway members left.
So,if you want to get some free STC,PM me .
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Banned on Ecoiner says enough..

http://ecoiner.org/other-giveaways/1705-storagecoin-free-giveaway-post8146.html#post8146
 User is banned
 User is banned, content is deleted automatically.
Activity: 8
Can't say anything about the coin, but it's definitely not the best time to start IPO without an escrow.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
We have canceled aboved IPO.
We found a much better method based on Nxt parallel Chain instead of blocktree.
Oh, please leave one free giveaway.
Can I use Escrow Service?
Free giveaway moved here .
We will not use escrow.
WE NEED ESCROW SERVICE!!!
Activity: 378
Activity: 8
Interesting concept. It'd be great to hear some thoughts from Nxt devs. Seems like some innovations, but could easily turn out to be a scam. Are the any tech guys around to make a verdict?
Activity: 308
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
SCAMMER ALERT. Go away Storagecoin until you prove yourself.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Escrow?
We will release some code recently.

That's called (the first steps of being) open source.
I was asking for an escrow.

There are far too much scammers around here recently.
If you provide escrow, I am considering investing up to 5 BTC. Otherwise everyone should be aware that this is a crowdfunding thread to collect money for your next holiday on the Bahamas.

BTW: the free giveaway thread on ecoiner is not working anymore as the thread was locked and your post was deleted.

Haha yeah seems that way lately. I have lost count of how many IPOs turned out to be scammings. Possibly one team(guy) doing all of them.
Activity: 10
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Escrow?
We will release some code recently.

That's called (the first steps of being) open source.
I was asking for an escrow.

There are far too much scammers around here recently.
If you provide escrow, I am considering investing up to 5 BTC. Otherwise everyone should be aware that this is a crowdfunding thread to collect money for your next holiday on the Bahamas.

BTW: the free giveaway thread on ecoiner is not working anymore as the thread was locked and your post was deleted.
Activity: 56
Activity: 784
Activity: 658
Scam_Exposer, would you please just STFU with your childish scam postings on EVERY SINGLE NEW COIN THAT COMES OUT, THE MOMENT IT COMES OUT.

No, no, no, I won't have that, you must be fair.

Scam Exposer never accused Edge coin of being a scam..................... errrrrrr
Activity: 16
Well, he stated pretty clear that ho won't use an escrow, so 99% that it's a scam, 1% that it's not. So here's a math. I might want to risk 1/100 of my wealth. I've got a couple of btc, so I'll probably invest 0.02 btc for this 1%. I guess that's how it works. You lose 99 times of 100 but that 100th makes you rich.

It is true that there is still a small chance that it is real, probably less than 1%. This is a super high risky business.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
Did you create Stackcoin & Edgecoin aswell? FUCK OFF DUDE EVERYONE WHO IS INVESTING DESERVES TO BE SCAMMED WTF
Activity: 16
Well, he stated pretty clear that ho won't use an escrow, so 99% that it's a scam, 1% that it's not. So here's a math. I might want to risk 1/100 of my wealth. I've got a couple of btc, so I'll probably invest 0.02 btc for this 1%. I guess that's how it works. You lose 99 times of 100 but that 100th makes you rich.
Activity: 17
Hi storagecoin,

I am curious, can you say whether or not the IPO will close before or after parallel chains are implemented? As an investor, I would like to make an informed decision (ie. how parallel chains will really work) rather than speculating.

Thanks,
Pandaisftw
IPO will be closed before Parallel Chain implemented.

Do you have an ETA for the implementation of Parallel Chain?
Activity: 139
take a look at visacoin , poscoin , edgecoin ......that's terrible.......

no escrow , no ipo ,that's a rule ....... Shocked
All these you mentioned used escrow,isn't it? Wink

visacoin and poscoin , no escrow ,so all investor lost the btc
edgecoin used escrow , but most of guys invest directly ,all of them lost their money ,but some investor used escrow get theirs money back

so if no escrow , dangers close
Activity: 238
SCAM ALERT!

DO NOT SEND BTC!

SCAM SCAM SCAM

would you retire with a few 10k usd after seeing how easy it is to pull off a scam here?
Pages:
Jump to: